over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gh results!!

johnmm

Newbies
I need help I have been using the generic blue tops bought from "ljglcf"

ive tried 4 iu day 2 am 2 pm ..i feel the soreness in my wrist but not much else..I keep seeing post about getting lean on it...im 31 and mostly want to use it for cutting...taking t3 that i got from alinshop.com came in plastic baggies though.
so now im on 2.5 iu am and 2.5 iu pm... not noticing much been on it for 3 months...
should i up my ius?

...also I just started injecting in delts was injecting sub-q stomach...?

which is better...?

You should have seen results by now, even at 2 IU 2x/day. What did you use to reconstitute the peptide? How has the peptide been stored since you obtained it?

gh

I used bacteriostatic water ...and I store it in the fridge the outer door section

What is your BF%? You may just have expected more fatloss then GH actually provides. You say you haven't noticed much but but you didn't say if you have lost any BF?

GH does help me to loose some fat where I inject it but I have not seen it strip major amounts of fat off of anyone I know. Maybe it works better for some people more then others but I have not seen it.

To me the whole GH fatloss is more hype then reality. If you are getting the tingling in your hands then your GH is probably real. But if you got GH and expected to "Eat whatever you want and still loose weight" then you probably just bought into the hype that is not the reality for most people.

Fat loss from exogenous GH is not as dramatic to most unless you are on a high dose. The ones who see better results are usually those who have low GH.

There have been studies which show that HRT levels of Test (way cheaper) accomplish the same, if not better results in fat loss and muscle gain.

test

then you are right ...I have noticed localized fat loss where the injection was ..

but nothing drastic that i hear my friends say..im 31 years old so i may be a bit young.

I thought test causes water retention and bloats your stomach..thats why I stay away from it.

I 've taken primobolan and t3

I need help I have been using the generic blue tops bought from "ljglcf"

ive tried 4 iu day 2 am 2 pm ..i feel the soreness in my wrist but not much else..I keep seeing post about getting lean on it...im 31 and mostly want to use it for cutting...taking t3 that i got from alinshop.com came in plastic baggies though.
so now im on 2.5 iu am and 2.5 iu pm... not noticing much been on it for 3 months...
should i up my ius?

...also I just started injecting in delts was injecting sub-q stomach...?

which is better...?

ARE YOU ON DIET? Gh takes months to work it's not magic...

gh

Okay assuming you are doing diet and everything else right GH will help you get leaner, not fast though. It's one of those things after 6-8 weeks you lose a few more lbs of fat than if you dieted without it...

Okay assuming you are doing diet and everything else right GH will help you get leaner, not fast though. It's one of those things after 6-8 weeks you lose a few more lbs of fat than if you dieted without it...

I am on the 3rd week of GH (blue tops) and it seems to be melting the fat off my abs...I can now see the 3rd row of abs which I could not see before GH. My diet has remained exactly the same............

Mike

MIKE IAM ON BLUE TOPS ALSO JUST STARTED 4TH WEEK HOW MANY IU'S A DAY YOU TAKING

That has been my experience :D

I am on the 3rd week of GH (blue tops) and it seems to be melting the fat off my abs...I can now see the 3rd row of abs which I could not see before GH. My diet has remained exactly the same............

Mike

Mike

You may be losing fat but is it more than 1lb a week? Probably not. I was just pointing out the other gentlman seems to expect to get shredded with the GH in 3 weeks, when in reality if he is doing everything right he likely would only have lost 6lbs of fat.

I'm just saying he really needs to give it some time to see the fat loss results with or without the GH...(IE: 6-8 weeks)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jboz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131