over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHR Peptides vs HGH

Gators

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What are the advantages over using GHR peptides vs good HGH. Is it a fact that the GHR Peptides release enough GH to make a difference, and it that's the case, why would anyone ever use HGH and all the hassles if GHR peptides do the same thing. There is a cost difference, but not as great for someone like me, who is just interested in the longevity and health component, and if it helps burn off the belly fat, that's a nice bonus...

How big a deal is it to get the pituitary gland back cranking after HGH?

Thanks

Pros
1 easy to buy legaly and not much fakes about.
2 Pulsation is the body's natural preferences and for longevity superior.
3 there nice and cheap

Disadvantages
1 results do not compare to 4 iu of good gh
2 hassle of injecting 3+ times a day depending on goals.
3 you lose the cool factor of being able to hey i use growth hormone to your online buddies :p

I use 4 iu riptropin and ghr peptides and the results are nice. If all you want is the anti aging benefits then Peps are fine and probably the best way to go although gh does have the confidence of being 1 shot a day for this purpose

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I've tried both and currently using both in conjunction now. If longevity and anti aging is the goal, I would say peptides all the way. I sleep deeper with them, feel much more rested, recover b/w w.o. is great, and some leaness depending on how may times you dose per day. GH imo is good for pushing the envelope for size and getting real lean.

"Gator needs some walking around money" to help buy him some HGH.

God I love that movie.

I've tried both and currently using both in conjunction now. If longevity and anti aging is the goal, I would say peptides all the way. I sleep deeper with them, feel much more rested, recover b/w w.o. is great, and some leaness depending on how may times you dose per day. GH imo is good for pushing the envelope for size and getting real lean.

x 2:headbang:

Pros

Disadvantages

3 you lose the cool factor of being able to hey i use growth hormone to your online buddies :p

This one is the most important.

"Gator needs some walking around money" to help buy him some HGH.

God I love that movie.

Well, come to think about it, i might have to sell a couple of my midget strippers to afford HGH, hmmm:confused:

Well, come to think about it, i might have to sell a couple of my midget strippers to afford HGH, hmmm:confused:

1-3 iu a day followed 15 mins later with peptides at saturation doses will yield fantastic results without burning too much of a hole in your wallet. Its a lot of pinning, but tons of benefits as well.

If you ran saturation doses of peps pre bed and follow up with 1iu of gh 15 mins later you would see some really good anti aging benefits. If you did this more then once maybe up to 3 times a day you see lots of fat loss and some muscle gain if your cruising or on a cycle.

1-3 iu a day followed 15 mins later with peptides at saturation doses will yield fantastic results without burning too much of a hole in your wallet. Its a lot of pinning, but tons of benefits as well.

If you ran saturation doses of peps pre bed and follow up with 1iu of gh 15 mins later you would see some really good anti aging benefits. If you did this more then once maybe up to 3 times a day you see lots of fat loss and some muscle gain if your cruising or on a cycle.

Peps first then gh, think you muddled it up first sentence or i read it wrong :confused: according to dat best not to wait any longer than 10 mins and can go as low as 5. Nitpicking aside this is an excellent way to run gh

Peps first then gh, think you muddled it up first sentence or i read it wrong :confused: according to dat best not to wait any longer than 10 mins and can go as low as 5. Nitpicking aside this is an excellent way to run gh

Thanks for the correction sammy and yes I read in dat's q&a on his baord where he mention 5-10 mins post peps, but from my own experience with running it both ways, waiting at least 15 mins and then pinning 1iu of rips I got more cts (definitely not placebo). They why I mentioned it like i did above.

Thanks for the correction sammy and yes I read in dat's q&a on his baord where he mention 5-10 mins post peps, but from my own experience with running it both ways, waiting at least 15 mins and then pinning 1iu of rips I got more cts (definitely not placebo). They why I mentioned it like i did above.

Cool, theory and practice don't always match exactly, interesting results. Out of interest do you shoot the gh im or sub q

Last edited:
Cool, theory and practice don't always match exactly, interesting results.

Sammy I know your running rips and peps. Try it the old school way for a week and see if you notice any difference yourself. If you decide to do it, shoot me a pm and let me know how it went.

I did it for a week when i run out of peps few weeks back. I upped rips to 6 iu instead of 4. I was more pumped and vascular in gym on the 6 than 4 plus peps. Cts seemed to subside a little but may have been coincidence as it comes and goes. I should have tried it with 4 but was scared of losing my full vascular look. I ain't a big strong guy and this is the only way i stand out from everyone else at gym. Gotta have an edge. One of my few genetic gifts id my vascularity and gh really brings it out, 10 iu ed would be insane :cool:

In my opinion, there are tons of bunk HGH being sold. I can honestly say, that my sleep is great. I have been so happy with the way the peptides have been working....actually even better then I expected.

I have noticed exceptional fat loss. I'm in this for the long haul.

Same here.

I always find peps to work better than HGH.

So what you're saying is for someone 190lbs, one IU of HGH @ bedtime and at waking, followed by sat levels of GHR peptide should be the mojo of all mojo's?

This protocol should also keep the pituitary gland from shutting down?

So what you're saying is for someone 190lbs, one IU of HGH @ bedtime and at waking, followed by sat levels of GHR peptide should be the mojo of all mojo's?

This protocol should also keep the pituitary gland from shutting down?

Gators it peptides first, then gh 10-15 mins later (I accidently typed in wrong in my above post). And yes this combo works extremely well and should not effect pituitary gland since your piggy back riding the gh onto the peps. According to the literature and what Dat has posted your body should see this is one giant natural pulse.

:cool: Think i'm going to get some Rips when i sell my midgets. Anyone looking for a 4' hotty w/ big hoo hoos and buck teeth?

well that problem is 1 kit of GH is $150-$200 and that is only for a 100iu.

GH WILL have much better results but lets say ones run GHRP-2, CJC1295, DES, LR3, and Myo...that person will have much better results than a guy that use 2 kits of GH for a month, IMHO!

Think about it. GH release, insane workouts, food shuttling, and a myo inhibitor...all the combined will give insane results.

But I'm about to get my GH by end of this month and see how they'll go with peptides. I work for Ergo(REP10 for 10% off :D) but I work a kami also. I believe it comes down to what your goals are, do you have the time for multiple injections, and how long you plan on running the products. Short term and low on cash peptides, long time and go some cash GH, and if you rich then fuck it GH and myo at the same time.

well that problem is 1 kit of GH is $150-$200 and that is only for a 100iu.

GH WILL have much better results but lets say ones run GHRP-2, CJC1295, DES, LR3, and Myo...that person will have much better results than a guy that use 2 kits of GH for a month, IMHO!

Think about it. GH release, insane workouts, food shuttling, and a myo inhibitor...all the combined will give insane results.

But I'm about to get my GH by end of this month and see how they'll go with peptides. I work for Ergo(REP10 for 10% off :D) but I work a kami also. I believe it comes down to what your goals are, do you have the time for multiple injections, and how long you plan on running the products. Short term and low on cash peptides, long time and go some cash GH, and if you rich then fuck it GH and myo at the same time.

Gh is tried true and trusted. I'll wait at least a year before looking into myo inhibitors when we really know how the ground lies. Des is nice but i felt there was no long term effects, ie fat loss, muscle gain. Ghr peptides im a big believer in and ergo does make it feasible to run a decent amount, but there needs to be some gh as well. Gh is the one thing ill never give up

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner