over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got a new toy last night.

Thanks for the comments guys. I've only been on it once since I got it - it's getting pretty damn cold here in New England. I also need to get some gear, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I go down on my first bike, and I want to be plenty protected if/when it happens. Tell you what though, next year is going to be a lot of fun! Now I'm going to be miserable all winter with this thing staring me in the face. :D

Welcome to the GIXXER Family!!!!

You will love that bike. If this is your first bike the 600 is plenty. The only thing that makes these bikes slow are the riders, most people ( except racers and pros ) will ever get the full potential of these bikes.

My advice, never let anyone ride it, be smart and ride your own ride...don't try and keep up with others who can ride and most of all...HAVE FUN!!!

my 2002 750 and 2007 750

I love the one in the second pic!

Bikes are the shit...Harley, Ducati, Jap...whatever. At any given time where i work there are 3 cyclist on life support.

WHATCH OUT FOR THE OTHER GUY....HE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT!

:yeahthat:

My first bike.

one of the key features of these stock Gixxer's are you can unscrew the shifter linkage screw off, and flip the linkage around, now you have GP style shifter! 1up/5down instead of 1down/5UP... if u like quarter mile or planning on knee dragging in the future, u might wanna test this setup? it is awkward in the beginning but it so much better imo.:headbang:

one of the key features of these stock Gixxer's are you can unscrew the shifter linkage screw off, and flip the linkage around, now you have GP style shifter! 1up/5down instead of 1down/5UP... if u like quarter mile or planning on knee dragging in the future, u might wanna test this setup? it is awkward in the beginning but it so much better imo.:headbang:

For sure. I ran the GP style on all my bikes. Good luck w/ the new ride. I enjoyed the 600s more than the others. Carry a lot of corner speed. Leather is your friend. You will go down:eek: Dont be afraid to lean. Find a big empty parking lot & learn how far you can tip it in without low-siding. Push on the bar & she'll drop right in... They get more stable at speed. Make the shop guys change a tire that frayed & chunked on the sides. Not one with a chicken strip wore down the middle:D Find others to ride with. Much more fun.

Awesome bikes guys.... I've had all kinds of sportbikes. Started off with a 250. Then 600, 900, 929, and now a kawasaki zx-14. Rode a Ducati 916 once.. I love the new zx-14. Wouldn't trade it for any of the others I've ridden.

Just a reminder for us BOYS and OUR TOYS...be careful!!!

A good friend of mine lost his leg in a Motorcycle Accident over the weekend. I am still in a bit of shock.

Just be careful fellas

I like to show a pitcher of my CBR-600. But the last time I saw it the wrecker was hulling what was left of it. That was 4mt ago just getting starting to get back in the swing of things

i just got rid of my cruiser. suzuki buelevard 1500 not stock. put it in the shop for a few weeks and was riding my buddies gixxer as a daily then got my cruiser back. seriously felt like my tires were flat. literally pulled over to check my tires cuz it felt like i was sticking to the road, lol. that gixxer was fun as hell.

Suzuki FTW!!! I started out with an 03 750 and after a steady diet of Sustanon and red meat, it grew into a turbo 1000.

334ef5e5.jpg

Bike.jpg

600 IS FAST mine is a 2005 600 suped up halls muther fucking ass

^^^^
I like!!!!

Here are a few pics from Laguna Seca. If any of you want to go watch some bad a$$ bikes, I would go here. Weekend full of bikes and fun!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0124.jpg
    IMG_0124.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 194
Sweeet 'busa.. nice

Nice rear view pic... what size is that rubber??

I want to say it was a 360 or 380 but I could be way off...I was pretty drunk when I was taking this pic and talking to the owner!!!

Nice bikes. I always went the oposite way... Raise the fork tube a few mm in the triple clamp & remove a few links fom the chain... Bring that geometry right in. All id have to do is think about turning & they drop in:D

Congrats on the bike.... I love riding.

You need to move to a place you can ride year around... I hear the South West is Great..;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws