over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hardcore 30 day blast with GH, Lantus, Humulin R and Two a Day Workouts

ShZ

Registered
[lang=de]Hey guys,

I just got 2 pens of Norditropin, Lantus and Humulin R. Instead of following some boring protocol everyone else has, I thought about combining all 3 compounds and make a hardcore 30 days blast out of it.

As I've got plenty of time next month I thought about two a day workouts with some cardio before the am workout in order to avoid fat gain by using two analogues of insulin.

So, this is what the protocol would look like:

07:30: 2iu GH + 200mg Huperzine A + 1l green tea till cardio

08:30: 10mg Yohimbine + 20mg Ephedrine + 200mg Coffein

08:55: 5-10iu Humulin R + 20iu Lantus
Insulin sensitizers: metformin, berberine, cinnemon extract,Glycyrrhiza foetida, banaba leaf extract

09:00: 30min low intensity cardio
09:30: 60min high rep workout
During the whole workout sipping on a shake consisting of:
50g vitargo, 50g oats, 1 banana, 50g hydrolized whey protein, 5g creatine, 10g bcaas

11:00: first meal consisting of:
100g oats, 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 25g whey protein concentrate, 200g fruits

13:00: second meal about the same macros

16:00: third meal about the same macros

17:45: 5-10iu Humulin R
Insulin sensitizers: metformin, berberine, cinnemon extract, Glycyrrhiza foetida, banaba leaf extract

18:00: 60min low/medium rep workout
During the whole workout sipping on the same shake as in the morning consisting of:
50g vitargo, 50g oats, 1 banana, 50g hydrolized whey protein, 5g creatine, 10g bcaas

19:30: 4th meal consisting of:
500g potatoes, 200g chicken

21:30: 5th meal about the same macros

23:00: 25mg mk677 + 0.5mg Pramipexole

Total macros: ~ 600g carbs, 350g protein, 60g fat = 4340kcal

Training split:

Day 1: AM: legs and abs (high reps); PM: chest, shoulders, triceps (low/medium reps)
Day 2: AM: back and biceps (high reps); PM: legs and abs (low/medium reps)
Day 3: AM: chest, shoulders, triceps (high reps); PM: back and biceps (low/medium reps)

(repeat – no days off)

AAS cycle:

200mg Test E e4d
200mg Deca e4d
300mg EQ e4d
50mg Var ed

Cycle support:

1.25mg Letro e2d
0.5mg Pramipexole ed
1mg Finasteride ed
10mg Tadalafil ed
Liver & Organ Defender by 5% Nutrition

Please let me know your thoughts. If you're interested, I could start a log and let you know how it goes.[/lang]

this looks like it can be pianas bigger by the day series condensed into a month

This doesn't look very well throughout. What's your goal? That's a lot of letro for not much test. Are you that sensitive? Cardio preworkout? Why not in the AM fasted after your gh shot? Why are you combining lantus and humalin r and a bunch of GDA's? Do you have experience stacking insulin? Do you have experience stacking insulin with GDA's?
Looks very very complex my friend. That's all.

Just for info. Why lantus?
also, the insulin sensitizers. How are you dosing these.
I'd like to use metaformin on same slin days but not sure how.

This doesn't look very well throughout. What's your goal?
[lang=de]Building as much size as possible without adding bodyfat.[/lang]
That's a lot of letro for not much test. Are you that sensitive?
[lang=de]Unfortunately..[/lang]
Cardio preworkout? Why not in the AM fasted after your gh shot?
[lang=de]I do! Right when it peaks. 30 mins of cardio pre workout doesn't effect my workout negatively. I do it pre workout before the slin kicks in/I start drinking my intra workout shake, which would inhibit lipolysis.[/lang]
Why are you combining lantus and humalin r and a bunch of GDA's?
[lang=de]To keep up insulin sensitivity and get more out of the exogeneous insulin. In other words I can keep the dosage lower with the same effect and decrease the risk of becoming insulin resistant.[/lang]
Do you have experience stacking insulin? Do you have experience stacking insulin with GDA's?
[lang=de]Yep[/lang]
Looks very very complex my friend. That's all.
[lang=de]This shouldn't be a beginner's cycle haha[/lang]

Just for info. Why lantus?
[lang=de]Because it has the strongest binding affinity to IGF-1 receptors making it the most anabolic insulin analogue there is.[/QUOTE][/lang]
I'm using Alpha Post by NutraClipse, tastes like shit but has all the insulin sensitizers mixed together. Metformin at 850mg twice d
[lang=de][/lang]
[lang=de]I'm using Alpha Post by NutraClipse, tastes like shit but has all the insulin sensitizers mixed together. Metformin at 850mg twice daily[/lang]

I will tell you this from personal experience. You will gain fat using lantus. It's just part of the process even if you plan on using gh. Try not to consume too much fat and don't overdo the carbs either.

I will tell you this from personal experience. You will gain fat using lantus. It's just part of the process even if you plan on using gh. Try not to consume too much fat and don't overdo the carbs either.

That's what I do regardless. I wonder if a low dose of T3 may be beneficial.. like 12.5-25mcg?!

I'm interested to know how you do with that workout split. What made you decide to do that split? Do you mind detailing exercises, sets and reps?

I'm interested to know how you do with that workout split. What made you decide to do that split? Do you mind detailing exercises, sets and reps?

Well, the idea behind that split is to take advantage of the increased recovery time from the insulin and therefore decreasing volume a bit and increasing frequency instead. However, I think I'll start with a higher split at first and hit every muscle group every 72 hours instead of every 36 hours as described in my first approach, which is still a quite high frequency considering I don't take any days off.

I'll probably split it up like this and see how it goes:

Day 1:
am: cardio + hamstrings
pm: chest + triceps

Day 2:
am: cardio + abs + calves
pm: shoulders

Day 3:
am: (no cardio) quads
pm: back + biceps

Regarding exercises, sets and reps, I'd do 3-4 exercises with 2-3 sets for larger muscle groups and 2-3 exercises for the smaller ones starting with a compound exercise in the lower rep range between 6-8 reps, 2nd/3rd exercise with 8-12 reps and the last one with 20+ reps. A quad workout for example would look as follows then:

- squats 2-3x 6-8
- leg press 2-3x 8-12
- leg extensions 2-3x 8-12
- walking lunges 2-3x 20+

That's what I do regardless. I wonder if a low dose of T3 may be beneficial.. like 12.5-25mcg?!

Hgh lowers t4 levels, not t3. It would be best to get labs done to check. However adding some t4 wouldn't hurt.

Those gear doses won't do shit. I would run minimum 500-750 test 600 deca 900 eq and 50 var but preferably 80-100. Ur using insulin to become more anabolic when u can simply use more anabolic and not have to fuck with slin. But both would be way better especially since u can afford pharm gh and ur intra workout is on point but just use the vitargo hydro way creatine bcaa. Don't use oats or banana as u don't want to be digesting anything during ur workout as it'll effect the pump.

And yes lantus at 20 won't do shit. 50-100 morning with ur other slins

Id like to see a before and after on this run. I also agree with need4tren up your test deca and eq. Goodluck regardless of what you do.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner