over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG shortage??

STUMPY

Registered
For the past two months,my local mom&pop pharmacy has told me that the Pregnyl brand HCG is on back order with both of their suppliers. I asked if the generic version is available and they said it's on back order too. I was going to try CVS and Walmart to see if they are able to get it.

Have any of y'all experienced this too or is HCG available at your local pharmacy??? I'm at a loss here

Have you tried Empower? I use them.

FDA changed the rules and compounded hCG isn't legal now so it's harder to find due to supply vs demand.

Have you tried Empower? I use them.
No,I have not tried them but I just looked them up,thank you.

FDA changed the rules and compounded hCG isn't legal now so it's harder to find due to supply vs demand.
I've never used a compounding pharmacy;I've always gotten Pregnyl manufactured by Merck up until August of this year,from the local pharmacy. I wasn't even aware compounding pharmacies made that until you posted and I looked it up. I learned something new,thanks!!

I've been using the generic blue top 5000iu hcg vials from china the last month but it doesn't feel like it gives the same result as the pharma grade from Merck.

Thanks for the replies guys,much appreciated

It’s becoming harder and harder to find. Eventually you won’t be able to get it from pharmacies. Do yourself a favor (like I did) and buy a ton of it from Clearsky. It’s Alpha Pharma with scratch off numbers you can check with the manufacturer

It’s becoming harder and harder to find. Eventually you won’t be able to get it from pharmacies. Do yourself a favor (like I did) and buy a ton of it from Clearsky. It’s Alpha Pharma with scratch off numbers you can check with the manufacturer

yeah anytime within the last couple of years that i have gotten hcg it has been overseas pharm, and i have had no problem with it.

It's probably getting more expensive too. My clinic switched to Empower since they still have it, but they've lowered the dose. My kit this month came with a 6000u vial instead of 10. They've got the reconstitution down to taking about 300 twice a week down from 500. I think I'm going to order some myself from Clearsky or somewhere, and do one shot a week of that, and the second shot with the full 500 from Empower.

It's probably getting more expensive too. My clinic switched to Empower since they still have it, but they've lowered the dose. My kit this month came with a 6000u vial instead of 10. They've got the reconstitution down to taking about 300 twice a week down from 500. I think I'm going to order some myself from Clearsky or somewhere, and do one shot a week of that, and the second shot with the full 500 from Empower.

Easy to check HCG too to see if it’s legit. Just place a drop on a a pregnancy test and voila

Many compounding pharmacies had to stop. i believe some are selling off exisitng inventory. The HCG i have from compounding pharmacies that i obtained last week lists march as date of manufacturing. This is most unfortunate for HCG, FSH and peptides over 40aa

Dr. Called in a hcg 10,000iu for me today. I went to pickup at the local grocery store pharmacy they said they could get it, but it’s over $3000!!! Told them I’d pass on that.

^^^posting bc you guys seem to be at a loss as where to find QUALITY AFFORDABLE HCG or HMG
***WE HAVE PLENTY of HCG ..we even have deals for BULK
***WE ALSO HAVE PLENTY of HMG

***BTW; you will not find a lower price than us PERIOD
(..actually you will :poop: when you see our price)
&
everything we sell is 100% legit
(never failed a test ..EVER ..please see our test results over @AnaSci)

..personally, i'v used our HCG following Rx Pregnyl & could not tell the difference

BJJisLIFE;2193574 said:
Hey guys! I kind of let this log fall to the wayside. But here is an update. I decided I didn't want to waste any time so I came completely off Test and ran a PCT with HCG and HMG. I got My wife pregnant in early May. The week after she told me she was pregnant I went back on. With 200mg Test/200mg Mast per week and 25mg Var ED. Unfortunately about about 7 weeks later my wife had a miscarriage. My wifes doctor said that she would need to take a break from sex for at least another menstrual cycle. So I immediately started running 500iu HCG and 75iu HMG EOD and continued with my test/mast/var because I just didn't want to go back to feeling like shit when I was off. I had my semen checked last week just to see if I'm alright to continue my cycle or if I should come off.

Keep in mind the screenshot from my previous semen analysis when I was just running 200mg test only. I had ZERO sperm. Now check this out, this is my semen analysis when running test/mast/var AND hcg/hmg. Quite the difference. Time to try again! I seriously Love DIRECT. I hope they realize how much they are helping people like me. I would never be able to afford HMG from any other source.

^^^this is from a thread over @OLM ..this guy was running our (HCG+HMG) products
..he provided both PRE & POST blood work

link to the above thread:

I don't know the situation in US cause I'm UK located but try to get Ovidac , very cheap and easy to get, maybe even US dom., I don't recommend generic HMC or HMG.

^^^posting bc you guys seem to be at a loss as where to find QUALITY AFFORDABLE HCG or HMG
***WE HAVE PLENTY of HCG ..we even have deals for BULK
***WE ALSO HAVE PLENTY of HMG

I'm sure your stuff is good to go;I'm still trying to fill the script my Endo wrote through a pharmacy as I'd rather have USP Pregnyl/Novarel than anything else.

I'm sure your stuff is good to go;I'm still trying to fill the script my Endo wrote through a pharmacy as I'd rather have USP Pregnyl/Novarel than anything else.
What did compounding pharmacy say?

Since compounding pharmacies had to stop making it earlier this year if I remember right. I would bet there is a bigger draw on the normal pharmaceutical stuff.

^^^brother i can respect that & i'm glad to hear that you'r not in a position where you "need" an alternative
..sincerely wish you all the success

i posted bc not all are in the position to be "scripted" ..& some plain just can't afford it

also reading this, it seems that guys don't trust the available HCG/HMG
(..and after looking at the AnaSci testing results, i don't necessarily blame their suspicion)
+ it's difficult to impossible to find
+ it's un-affordable
^^^we address & crush all these problems/concerns

i linked the thread bc
1.) so everyone could see that not only was i NOT making stuff up, i was NOT exaggerating either

2.) it really drives home the legitimacy of our products (..YES even the PEPTIDEs)
^^^& mind you this guy did this after being on 200mg/TEST+200mg/MAST+25mg/VAR for 7 WEEKS!!

i re-posted the "blood-work" results from that thread below:

3d55ed72125cbddc74e99d4ef740cf57.jpg
jhY9Jdx.jpg

^^^he went from:
ZERO to 44.1 MILLION/mL on the "CONCENTRATION"
(desired result: > OR = 20 MILLION/mL)
&
ZERO to 207.27 MILLION/mL on "TOTAL COUNT"
(desired result: > OR = 40 MILLION/EJAC)
..again after being on 200mg/TEST+200mg/MAST+25mg/VAR for 7 WEEKS!!

^^^i think this speaks volumes for our products
& might be a GODSEND (..especially given our prices) for anyone trying to conceive
(..or want legit HCG for TRT add-on ..or those who PCT)

My Dr. told me that he couldn't get it anymore. He sold it directly in office so I just said fuck it...I don't need big balls anyway..

My doc in is FLORIDA. I have been on compounded HcG for years. Today, they tried to sell me HcG troches (oral). I used these before and they did not work. My doc said the FDA will not allow them to compound it anymore so I guess I am a former HcG user. Arrrgh.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131