over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG

NOSUPERMODEL

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Been on TRT for year in mid April. Now I noticed my nuts have shrunk and just have not been able to get the doc to write me a prescription. Well the wife is starting to complain about it now. So I got a source for it and will order it soon. Question is...How long does it take for the HCG to kick in? How long until the nuts get back to normal size? WIhat dosages are recommended? I have read in most places 250iu twice a week. Is that about right? Does it matter when you inject it in relation to your Test shot? Just looking for some info. Also did any of you notice in weight loss also?

You have a doctor who prescribes Testosterone but not HCG? WTF? Bro, change doctors! Most TRT clinics prescribe HCG. So I dont understand why isn't your doctor doing so???? :naughty:

He prescribes a sublingual HCG. They mix it with a flavoring so it taste decent. I did that. I have been working on him about injections. I could probably force it if I tried hard enough. But from what I have found I can get it cheaper through a UGL rather than a pharmacy. So that is the route I am going to take. So what about my questions.

250 iu's 2x a week. then wait to see what your results are.

DOGGCRAPP says to take your hcg the day before you HRT injection.

I've been on HRT for over 4 years. The only time I've done HCG is when the wife and I were trying to have a baby. After 4 years on, and 1 month off and on HCG, all my sperm was normal. My endo calls running HCG "the other protocol." If there's a real risk of lydeg cells dying from HCG, then why the over use of it? All the articles lately saying how you should take NAC when taking HCG, go to show that Lydeg cell death is a real possibility. I can understand if someone's on cycle and they want a fast recovery. Or if they're getting ready to get off. But when taking testosterone, which is going to shut you down anyways? Then you're sending a signal with the HCG to start producing then it realizes that there's already too much and to stay shut down? Plus, the fact that it raises estrogen. Also, when having sex, it's a natural bodily reaction for the balls to constrict and go up. Have you ever had saggy droopy balls when having sex? No. They constrict. If my wife is so concerned with the size of my balls then maybe she should get those double d's I've been wanting. It just seems like overkill to me to run ALL THE TIME! Even every 2 months I could understand by all the time, forever?

I am not talking about a droopy but sack when having sex. I am talking in general. They are smaller all the time. Like I got an adult size sack with an 8 year olds nuts inside.

be careful with the hcg. it can send your estrogen way up. sent mine from 30 to 98 on just two 250iu a week. was also taking 100mg testosterone. can really increase anxaity. if you can tolerate it, it works real good.

HCG is widely misunderstood with males on HRT, as well as dosing protocols.

Please do, I would like to hear about dosing, or the misunderstood part?

If one is Primary Hypogonadism there will be no response from Exogenous hCG resulting in a higher turnover rate to estrodiol, high doses (1000+ ius) over long periods of time can desensitize the Leydig's Hormone causing Primary Hypogonadism,possibly causing high levels of ITT-A (Intratesticular Testosterone Aromatase)

If one is Secondary Hypogonadal hCG stimulates several hormonal responses beyond mimicing LH Serum 17-hydroxyprogesterone strongly correlates with intratesticular testosterone in gonadotropin-suppressed normal men receiving various dosages of human chorionic gonadotropin
In respect to the sulfate hormones ~17- hydroxyprogesterone , can in some cases metabolize to 17- hydoxypregenolone > neurosteroid.
Pregenolone is considered a "Feel good Hormone", this may explain why some a better sense of well being while supplementing with hCG
There are several metabolizing pathways hormones follow, there are several sites to find this, easy Google.

When speaking of HRT protocol ,not to be confused with TRT( specific to Testosterone replacement), Think global of the endocrine system as a whole.
Hormones work in harmony when proper modulation is implemented.

With hCG one needs to find the right dosing protocol in respect to blood work, some may need as little as 100ius EOD to 500 ius EOD or any variable in between ; 150,200,250 ect.

I'll leave it at that as I gotta get back to work, here's a good read also

Dr John Crisler on HCG for Symptoms of Low Testosterone

OK....I'm a little confused. How I'm understand Dr. C's protocol, I'm gong to take 250iu's 2 days prior to my Test shot and on the day of the test shot?

What happend to every 3 days?

Just did my first HCG shot. 250iu. I was wondering when do you start noticing the effects of taking it? Also, and this is probably a dumb question, but did you notice any weight loss? Or is the whole HCG diet work because your consuming such low calories?

Never noticed weight loss..... Libido I'd affected pretty quick...days

Just did my first HCG shot. 250iu. I was wondering when do you start noticing the effects of taking it? Also, and this is probably a dumb question, but did you notice any weight loss? Or is the whole HCG diet work because your consuming such low calories?

it is the 500 calories a day that is causing the weight loss.

I figured it was the calories.

Haven't had any problems with libido. The drive is there, only thing I have noticed is the erections are not as strong as before I started. That could be estrogen though and I am doing BW next week so I can verify if that is it.

How long until the boys go back to normal?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear