over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with first peptide cycle

Tyga

Registered
Long time lurker, first time poster. Im
completely new to the peptide game, very slim knowledge on the subject. primary goal is to add lean muscle tissue/minimal fat (diet pending i know). Question is...

1. I dont want to pin a bunch of times so would cjc w/ dac work?
2. what other peps should i "stack" with cjc w/dac?
3. What do i reconstitute with? (AA, BAC or sterile water?)
4. And i know depending on what peptide it is, depends on whether i pin IM or SUBQ.

please dont bash lol i just want guidance. ive experimented with designers/ph and sarms before. never pinned besides a single 100mcg vial of triptorelin.

thanks

Long time lurker, first time poster. Im
completely new to the peptide game, very slim knowledge on the subject. primary goal is to add lean muscle tissue/minimal fat (diet pending i know). Question is...

1. I dont want to pin a bunch of times so would cjc w/ dac work?
2. what other peps should i "stack" with cjc w/dac?
3. What do i reconstitute with? (AA, BAC or sterile water?)
4. And i know depending on what peptide it is, depends on whether i pin IM or SUBQ.

please dont bash lol i just want guidance. ive experimented with designers/ph and sarms before. never pinned besides a single 100mcg vial of triptorelin.

thanks

you have threads with some good value info IMO, recent talks
1:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...s/99630-cjc1295-w-o-dac-vs-cjc1295-w-dac.html
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/100752-cjc-dac-question.html

2: pple mostly use GHRP-2 or GHRP-6, plus u can add much more, depending on ur goals in research.. MGF, LR3, hgh...
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/100863-cjc-ghrp2.html
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...1-ok-im-gonna-give-peptides-go-hows-look.html
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ors/100554-cjc-ghrp-best-damn-sleep-ever.html
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ctors/100327-cjc-1295-dac-use-alone-ghrp.html

3: bac water

4: is that a Q?

good luck

Last edited:

thanks for the links. reading and trying to decifier is overwhelming as hell! theres so much.

I want to use cjc dac @ 4mg a week (is this a single shot, on a monday night? or whenever?)

now from my understanding, it doesn't matter whether its ghrp 2 or ghrp 6 but you have to pin 100mcg 3x a day? say, on a monday morning could i mix the 4mg cjc w/dac and 100mcg ghrp 6 in the same syringe and pin it at once?

would Ipam and cjc w/dac be a better option for LBM?

and #4s question was, don't specific peps have to be injected IM. While others you can inject subq or IM.

last one.. what does injecting bilateral mean?

Injecting bilaterally means injecting on both sides of your rats body. For example, both biceps instead of just one.

The rest of your questions can be answered by reading the threads. Read alpha's "exciting grf-129/ ghrp serum Gh test..."

will do.

bump for more help

After more reading and help from a generous board member ive came to this cycle for my first run of peps

ipam- 100mcg 3x a day (morning, post workout, pre bed) days i workout the post workout shot will be 200mcg
cjc w/dac - 2.5mg once a week (monday night pre bed) - will ramp up .5mg every week until i get to 4mg

whats the rule with timing the inject before carbs/fats? Do i research the 100mcg shot of ipam first thing in the morning then wait 30mins before eating? What about the other two shots of ipam? Same rule apply?

Can i research the ipam and cjc together(same slin pin) on my monday research? Or would it be safer to just seperate the injects

thanks fellas

Do i research the 100mcg shot of ipam first thing in the morning then wait 30mins before eating?

What about the other two shots of ipam? Same rule apply?
1.- yep
2.- yep

i guess u´ve already found out urself.. anyway :p

about the other Q.. i havent seen anyone mention it. i´d do separate.

GL

PS: thought someone with more knowledge would pop in..

Last edited:
Yea me too. thanks for the reply.

im actually going to research ipam @200mcg shots 3x daily (fine tuning still lol)

How much bac water to i recon with for a 5mg vial and 2mg vial? 2mL bac for the 5 and 1mL for the 2?

How much bac water to i recon with for a 5mg vial and 2mg vial? 2mL bac for the 5 and 1mL for the 2?
as much as u like, as long as u dont get problems on IU numbers..

if u do add more than u wanted, and its difficult for u to do the numbers, use the peptidecalculator.com ;)

Thats what i figured, didnt want to over dilute it. ive been messing around with the peptide calculator- helped me figure out how many vials i needed for a twelve week run.

vials that arent reconned get frozen, vials that have been get the fridge... right?

If i drink 25g carb intra workout, will that throw my post workout research off?

Thats what i figured, didnt want to over dilute it. ive been messing around with the peptide calculator- helped me figure out how many vials i needed for a twelve week run.

vials that arent reconned get frozen, vials that have been get the fridge... right?

If i drink 25g carb intra workout, will that throw my post workout research off?

-yep

- well, if u think u are gonna use them during w/o, no probs. (try to finish them in the middle of the workout), but i´m not so sure on this..

Hope some expert might come and give some thoughts on this...

Last edited:
CJC with DAC if you are actually getting the real thing is easier than ModGRF. It wont be as good as doing 100mcg with every GHRP 3x a day but it will be cheaper and can give good results on its own when using at adequate doses.
That dose apart from what alpha used has not really been experimented and tested that much.

I am going to do a month of just 500mcg per week, 250mcg monday, and 250mcg thursday and then get IGF-1 bloods drawn and compare to baseline i got done. If not acceptable ill keep going up. This is while doing GHRP-2 on average 2x day, 3x if workout was in the morning.

When using a GHRH (ModGRF of 1295 with DAC) it is beneficial to use a GHRP as you will get much more of an synergistic effect together than what they can each do separately. Its like 1+1=5 not 1+1=2.

They can be both mixed in the same syringe.

If using ModGRF (1-29) then i would use GHRH-2, 100mcg of each 3x a day, upto 5x a day if you can afford it and want a greater anabolic affect.
Just make sure you space the pins out at least 4 hours apart.
When it comes to your workout do the GHRP & GHRH (if using modgrf) as close to PWO as possible.

When injecting in your test subject it can be done SubQ, there is no benefit going IM.

It does not matter when you take them when it comes to eating, there may be a small 1-3% benefit of avoiding fats and carbs but not worth the hassle.

Using 2ml of Injectable NaCl and storing it in the fridge is fine. Then every 5 tick mark in a 0.5ml syringe is 100mcg (when using a 5mg peptide).

DES and LR3 have their place but since they are exogenous IGF-1 do not expect the same effects you see written about IGF-1 Benefits as thats not what you get with DES and LR3.

If you must try them for fun i have found IGF-DES 100mcg bi-lat split into 4 doses (25mcg) 5-10mins before working out to give great strength and endurance for about 30-45mins. Ie. 25mcg in pec major, pec minor on both sides. 50mcg max is what you should do for a total of 200mcg, i have seen no benefit above that point.

MGF (IGF-1Ec) should be done away from workout so you are not inhibiting your natural MGF production. This is used either for site or trigger point injuries or lagging body parts. 100-200mcg per day - dosed bi-lat @ 4 hours away, then another 4 hours, next morning and 4 hours after that.
so 100mcg split in 2 (50) or 4 (25) doses bi-lat each time (4x total). This should be done 2x a week, not in consecutive days.
If for some reason you do not have time to do 4 hours and 8 hours from work out then you can do double the dose 200mcg max 4 hours after workout (or the next morning if u trained late at night) and the another 200mch that following day (if able to you can split or just do the whole 200mcg at once bilat). Per week if you trained the lagging/injured muscle thats a min of 400mcg and max of 800mcg.

Last edited:
Oh and i forgot about ipam..
this is too expensive to do correctly 3x a day so just save it for you night dose and use 250-500mcg. It will give you a long lower GH pulse where GHRP-2 will give a short high pulse but since you are doing it frequently during the day your better off using GHRP-2.

I find GHRP-2 at night can cause Insomnia.

Thanks for the info, your a walking book of knowledge it looks like. I actually went with cjc 1295 w/o dac and the ipam. Got 7 2mg vials ipam and 3 5mg cjc w/o dac. Heres my plan..

huperzine a 100mcg 3x daily (30min before test subject gets shot)
Cjc w/o dac 100mcg 3x daily (am, postworkout and prebed)
Ipam 250mcg pre bed -is this what you were sayin nat?

And it doesnt matter if the subject eats right after the injects? And i dose the postworkout shot directly after working out (just 100mcg cjc) the 25g carb intra work blunt gh release? Do i juat have to dose the huperzine a 3x daily at 100mcg whenever or should it be before the research of the cjc and ipam shots. i was going to just going to mix the 100mcg cjc and ipam in the same syringe and have the su ject research them at the same time.

could you lay out the best possible scenario with what i have (in lamens terms please lol)

Ps ill order more peps i plan on running it 16 weeks.

thanks everyone who has helped!

Hey no worries, i read alot more than i post thus the low post count :) And im usually learning from another forum !

"huperzine a 100mcg 3x daily (30min before test subject gets shot)" <- i will need to read up on this more, from what i remember it is most likely not needed for what you doing, more so used when you on cjc1295 with DAC but again, i will need to do some more reading !

"Cjc w/o dac 100mcg 3x daily (am, postworkout and prebed)" - yes thats right but combine it with a GHRP (ipam, ghrp-2 etc)

"Ipam 250mcg pre bed -is this what you were sayin nat?"
250 is minimum dose, when combined with GHRH you get a rise around the 4 mark in GH, but at 500 its up around 12 from memory (based on alphas bloods)

"And it doesnt matter if the subject eats right after the injects? "
Only slightly less effective, nothing to worry about.

"And i dose the postworkout shot directly after working out (just 100mcg cjc) the 25g carb intra work blunt gh release?" No alpha showed that it doesnt, dont forget it takes about 40mins for the pulse to happen after the injection.

Again i would get some GHRH-2 now from ergo and run that during the day with the modGRF(1-29) and leave the ipam for night doses :)

Thanks for all the help Nat. Funds are a little low now, plus wifey only alotts me some much money for supps a month lol

So for not its just cjc 1295 w/o dac 3x daily 100mcg a peice ill just pair those shots with ipam then. Make my last research shot of ipam 250mg would this be benificial?

Again thanks for the input bro

Yes you can just do the modGRF(1-29) "cjc w/o DAC <-- technically cjc 1295 w/o dac is not the same as modGRF (1-29) but anyway... do that 100mcg 2x day and the 3rd dose at night with ipam 250mg.

you should check out ergopep ghrp-2, its very affordable for just one vial and that would last you 50 doses at 100mcg each, they have 10% rep discount codes, and larger % discount codes in their newsletter every so often.

i would strongly advise you buy this, its like the cost of a few coffees ... or a lunch out..you are paying alot for your modGRF "cjc1295" so why not increase its benefit with GHRP.. If not then i guess it will still provide some benefit :)

Yes you can just do the modGRF(1-29) "cjc w/o DAC <-- technically cjc 1295 w/o dac is not the same as modGRF (1-29) but anyway... do that 100mcg 2x day and the 3rd dose at night with ipam 250mg.

you should check out ergopep ghrp-2, its very affordable for just one vial and that would last you 50 doses at 100mcg each, they have 10% rep discount codes, and larger % discount codes in their newsletter every so often.

i would strongly advise you buy this, its like the cost of a few coffees ... or a lunch out..you are paying alot for your modGRF "cjc1295" so why not increase its benefit with GHRP.. If not then i guess it will still provide some benefit :)

my understanding was if i went with IPAM then ghrp 2 or 6 wouldn't be needed.. i went with IPAM becasue it didn't stimulate hunger, raise cortisol or prolactin.

i read some of DATS article on 1295 w/o dac not being MODgrf. intelligent man.

thanks nat

you only need one GHRP at a time, but you are only running ipam at night, nothing with your other 2 GHRH shots during the day? get GHRP-6 if you are concerned with prolactin, are you prone to it? If not use GHRP-2 and then get bloods and test yourself in a month to confirm. If you had the $ would be better to get bloods done before you start :)

Oh and re hunger, just eat clean foods :) but if too much of an issue then stick to GHRP-6

Gotcha. thanks for all the help

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity