advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hematocrit and hemoglobin both high, remedies?

My platelets have always been low. Between like 155 and 175. I didn’t know there was a correlation between that and hematocrit etc.
The optimal levels for health seems to be hard to find.

switching to subq injections everyday is the only thig that worked for me. Now my hemoglobin averages 16-17. Also dropping AIs made a big difference for me, but I may just be an outlier
Daily dosing doesn’t require AI’s and it will drop hemoglobin to more stable levels long terms The fastest way is of course giving blood but some places won’t even let you donate if your hemoglobin is too high.

cut off for hemoglobin for the RC is 20, that's some thick blood. I'm typically 16.5-17.

Daily dosing doesn’t require AI’s and it will drop hemoglobin to more stable levels long terms The fastest way is of course giving blood but some places won’t even let you donate if your hemoglobin is too high.
I do daily dosing 15mg/day and am on Dr. prescribed AI. While many do not get high E2 levels on daily dosing it is not a guaranteed thing. If i lowered my dose so my levels dropped from 800 down to 600 that may lower E2 but i choose to not go that route. And my hemoglobin was 16.7 with 17.7 being at the top of the range and that is with donating blood 3-4 times a year.

I donate blood every oppertunity to keep mine in check
Be careful with donations. It will tank your ferritin and % saturation. It tanked mine after donating every 8 weeks for a year. That was 2 years ago and I'm still fighting it.

Be careful with donations. It will tank your ferritin and % saturation. It tanked mine after donating every 8 weeks for a year. That was 2 years ago and I'm still fighting it.
I’m in a similar situation now. In the past I developed iron deficient anemia from donating frequently (every 2-3 months). After I was able to get my ferritin back up I started donating again. This time I was going every 4 months or a little longer. Well I haven’t donated in 8 months and I had my ferritin tested recently and it was low 26 on a scale of 30-400.

I’m in a similar situation now. In the past I developed iron deficient anemia from donating frequently (every 2-3 months). After I was able to get my ferritin back up I started donating again. This time I was going every 4 months or a little longer. Well I haven’t donated in 8 months and I had my ferritin tested recently and it was low 26 on a scale of 30-400.
Bloodwork last month showed my ferritin at 14. Doc doesn't want me taking iron sups because it may raise H&H. They're @ 15 and 48.1.

Bloodwork last month showed my ferritin at 14. Doc doesn't want me taking iron sups because it may raise H&H. They're @ 15 and 48.1.
Your H&H numbers are good. Why is your doc worried if they go up a little ? If you don’t take iron supps it will most likely take a very long time to get your ferritin back into a good range.

I wouldn’t be worried. Sounds like your doctor made a big deal out of nothing.

If anything just donate blood.

Your H&H numbers are good. Why is your doc worried if they go up a little ? If you don’t take iron supps it will most likely take a very long time to get your ferritin back into a good range.
He's an oncologist. He claims I have polycythemia. He's worried donating will tank my numbers even more.

I run around 130 mg a week of Test C for my TRT. Just ran my labs. Total testosterone is 835, so that’s right about where I want to be. I do two times a week doses of about 65 mg. That was three days after my last dose. So I’m probably running around 1000 free test.

However here’s the problem in my labs.

Hematocrit was at 54 and hemoglobin was at 19. Obviously I think I need to get those down? Now I’m on about a 10 day break since I ran the labs and haven’t taken any test. I was thinking just to go cold turkey for three weeks, then retake labs?

Draining off the thick blood is not an option for me right now. So I’ve gotta do it by other methods to get my numbers in range. Any thoughts? Or would it better to maybe just lower my dose to like 70mg’s of T a week for a while?

Maybe try IP-6. Some research show it lowing hct.

U could try leviathin nutritions newest sup called hemo flow… i got some and will git it a try, they say it works but how many tabs u got to take might be more than listed

Hydrate aggressively, and ask your doctor

It's not commonly talked about, but I have years of bloodwork which show AI's(arimidex even at just .25mg once a week) raised my H&H significantly. I switched to 10mg of nolvadex prescribed every other day, and I have had zero issues since. My hemoglobin is now around 15 consistently without donations. I am aware some are hesitant to take nolvadex due to risks of bloodclots, but what is going to put you at higher risk for clots? Nolvadex or walking around with high H&H year round the rest of your life?

if you have sleep apnea or i you smoke both of those will send those values higher. Also cardio helps and so does hydration so drink your water throughout the day.
most underrated statement ever. Sleep apnea is so common in TRT patients due to thicker neck circumference. Most dudes on TRT have over a 17'' neck and are probably suffering from sleep apnea. What happens when you constantly starve your body of oxygen 8 hours a day? Same thing that happens when athletes train at high altitudes, your body naturally produces more RBC's for better oxygen exchange

It's not commonly talked about, but I have years of bloodwork which show AI's(arimidex even at just .25mg once a week) raised my H&H significantly. I switched to 10mg of nolvadex prescribed every other day, and I have had zero issues since. My hemoglobin is now around 15 consistently without donations. I am aware some are hesitant to take nolvadex due to risks of bloodclots, but what is going to put you at higher risk for clots? Nolvadex or walking around with high H&H year round the rest of your life?
Those studies showing increased risk of stroke were in post menopausal woman with breast cancer, most of which was advanced. We are not a population of menopausal woman with breast cancer and we are using nolvadex periodically not continuously for decades.

High dose Nattokinase. I used to use 4,000FU's per day. One pill upon awaking and one a bed. When I doubled this dose to 8,000FU's total per reading an Instagram post by Dante I had an unexpected result. My H/H numbers were always out of range which I was ok with but made my physician nervous. I was consistently 52-55 and 18-19. My highest was 61 & 22. After my last round of blood work both #'s were solid. My hematocrit came back at 46.8% and my hemoglobin came back at 16.1g/dl. Red blood cells were 5.07 I was running 200mg of cypionate eod.

Yes the test is 100% legit. The Natto I used is Doctor's Best from Amazon.

I run around 130 mg a week of Test C for my TRT. Just ran my labs. Total testosterone is 835, so that’s right about where I want to be. I do two times a week doses of about 65 mg. That was three days after my last dose. So I’m probably running around 1000 free test.

However here’s the problem in my labs.

Hematocrit was at 54 and hemoglobin was at 19. Obviously I think I need to get those down? Now I’m on about a 10 day break since I ran the labs and haven’t taken any test. I was thinking just to go cold turkey for three weeks, then retake labs?

Draining off the thick blood is not an option for me right now. So I’ve gotta do it by other methods to get my numbers in range. Any thoughts? Or would it better to maybe just lower my dose to like 70mg’s of T a week for a while?
I had the same problem when I was on TRT. It was fine for years and rose out of nowhere when I noticed I was having trouble breathing. I didn’t change the dose or protocol and my hemo and hemat started to be in your exact levels. I tried dumping myself but could never get it to flow, so I started donating blood but I would get my symptoms back about 3 weeks before I would be due for my next donation.

If dumping is a option in the future I would donate bc with dumping from what I was told you have to pay around $100 to dump the blood and they throw it away. I eventually just got off of injections due to my symptoms and my job as a firefighter I didnt wanna be having a massive heart attack or stroke bc of it during a fire etc. I had to be off of injections for 3-4 months for mine to go back to a normal range and symptom free while doing a two donations in that time frame. I’be been off of it for 7 months and just apple is going going through transcend (I know expensive) and want to try enclomiphene and Hcg to see if I can get my test back bc I feel like ass and libido sucks.

I would either seek other alternatives for TRT (Nasteto, gels, etc) or lower the dose or extend the time between the injections maybe.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity