over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and Female Competitors Dosing Question

bigswol21

Newbies
I am currently coaching a female figure competitor. She has won some natural shows since we started working together, and is making the switch to NPC. I feel fairly confident on what I have set up for her in terms of AAS, but I am pretty in the dark about what to do in terms of HGH with females.
Does 1iu/day sound reasonable for a figure competitor? Obviously we aren't looking for anything but the addition of some roundness and skin tightening that HGH provides, but I am wondering if 1iu is too low, or too high with her.
I would love to hear about the experiences of other female competitors on HGH. It is pretty hard to get women to open up about drug use in the sport except with the anonymity of the net! haha

Thanks for any input

EDIT: and I do realize there is another thread a few posts down about HGH and women, but I was hoping to hear from some figure competitors (or their coaches) specifically here

Last edited:
gh is used to get lean with women. with the right diet and training, its not needed unless she is a top national or pro level. amazes me how many women are taking this stuff and yet dont have the right diet and training.

train right, eat right and gh is not needed for local and regional level.

I would say 2ius is perfect for fat loss. She should take 1 iu before her fasted cardio in the AM and 1 iu before bed.

gh is used to get lean with women. with the right diet and training, its not needed unless she is a top national or pro level. amazes me how many women are taking this stuff and yet dont have the right diet and training.

train right, eat right and gh is not needed for local and regional level.

The problem of course, is that if 1 girl with good genetics and solid training is going to use it at the local level, everyone has to. Another benefit, along with var/winny/clen, is that it will keep her anabolic on a low cal diet.

This really depends on the person....I have talked with alot of females who compete and use HGH over the past year....some say 2 units per day helped them slightly with the fat lose....some said they didnt see much with 2 units and needed to bump it up to 4 units per day. For the results that you are looking for I think 2 units per day would be a good start and see how they goes for a month or 6 weeks...then maybe bump it up...but dont be surprised if you dont start really seeing the effects happen till you get around 4 units per day. And remember it takes HGH a good bit of weeks before results start to show....make sure she is using a legit brand of HGH....she should have the numb hands shortly after starting the HGH.

Can anyone point me in a direction regarding GH peptides. I have my girlfriend and myself on 100mcg of CJC1295 w/o DAC and 100mcg of Ipamorelan before bed.

I read up on the peptides but don't recall reading anything discussing how it compares to HGH.

Is there any way to compare these events to actual injections of say 1iu of HGH.

It is easy enough to inject morning and evening and often during the day before a meal. Getting four doses a day is a bit of work.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws