over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Fragment (176-191) [5mg how much to take

bigrob

Newbies
looking to buy the hgh 176-191 was wondering how much should be a good dose to take? i plan to buy about 50mg of it. if someone can help me thank you

opps double post again - im a retard

Last edited:
500-1000 is a good dose. The key to frag is take it fasted-do some cardio about 40 mins later to burn the liberated fatty acids then stay fasted for a little while. Personaly i feel just use ipam/cjc or gh instead and get the same effect plus all the other benifits of gh-ie elevated igf, tendon repair etc. I have not checked the price of frag lately but last time i crunched the number ipam/cjc was more cost effective. Without the cardio and a good diet frag is probably pretty pointles,but if i remember correctly ive seen your pics and you obviously know your shit when it comes to diet and training

As an edit to the above-if your one of them people that get bad sides from gh then i can see the value of frag

thanx bro thats a big help.ive never took gh b4 so im not to sure.lol and yes i am dieting and hittig cardio in the morning when my insulin is at the lowest so im hoping the frag would help me with my last lil bit of body fat.its pretty cheap i can get 12 bottles of 5mg for 130 bucks.i think thats pretty good.??? am i wrong im still new to all the peptides and reaserch things lol

along with the 176-191 frag i was thinking of the GHRP-6 to mix with it.to make more hgh good idea? bad?or better just to get a hole kit for 300? i can get 12 bottles of both for about 240 total. sorry for all the questions like i said im really new to all this lol

thanx bro thats a big help.ive never took gh b4 so im not to sure.lol and yes i am dieting and hittig cardio in the morning when my insulin is at the lowest so im hoping the frag would help me with my last lil bit of body fat.its pretty cheap i can get 12 bottles of 5mg for 130 bucks.i think thats pretty good.??? am i wrong im still new to all the peptides and reaserch things lol

Yea that is very cheap, and kinda makes my argument about cost effectivnes irrelivent, just make sure you know its good stuff. there are sponsers on hear who are a bit more expensive but top quality peps. Dont forget if you add ghrp 6, you may get insane hunger-not an issue for myself but many do-so i recommend ipam instead. I personally recomend 100/100 ipam cjc then fasted cardio, dont think frag is even needed with cjc in the mix. To bhe honest youve got your diet and cardio in order so any way will help you, be it frag ipam or gh

looking to buy the hgh 176-191 was wondering how much should be a good dose to take? i plan to buy about 50mg of it. if someone can help me thank you

hey man, this is from the Master of peptides himself, read this and you wont have any more questions about frag... I have been doing his protocol and using dave pulumbo's diet...
1 hr fasted cardio in the AM.. fastest i have ever shredded before!

Datbtrue

enjoy!

click on datbtrue it is a private forum so you will have to join... it is amazing the knowledge there!

Last edited:
Just make sure you are getting the good frag a lot of stuff out there is junk

good question. as i ordered some from EP only got 15g (pack of three) with the cjc 1295 W/O DAC combo. i should get it today. i was reading some of dats stuff and other ideas as well. it seems like at least 500mg a day for it to work. don't eat to late. when you wake up to go pee. that is if you are staying hydrated. you inject sq in the middle of the night go back to sleep then when you wake you inject again wait 30 mins then inject your other peptide. you should use your belly button as the center and inject within a 4" diameter. its very fragil and need certin things to happen for it to work 100%. the two keys are that you fasted and then to do cardio after your 30 min wait for the next peptide. you cant eat for 1 hour afterwards i think. well hope i helped a little.

Just wondering if you get any bruising around the injection site when using Frag??

hey man, this is from the Master of peptides himself, read this and you wont have any more questions about frag... I have been doing his protocol and using dave pulumbo's diet...
1 hr fasted cardio in the AM.. fastest i have ever shredded before!

Datbtrue

enjoy!

click on datbtrue it is a private forum so you will have to join... it is amazing the knowledge there![/QUOTE
u prob got banned over there for this. nice spoonfeed

500mcg is a good starting dose. keep your results posted

Definitely 1000 mcgs a day, split 500 upon awakening and 500 before bed, and yes you must have cardio in place and a good clean diet, otherwise you will waste it, you can use it with GHRP, I get great results out of that combo. I am experimenting with both of those products right now with great success. Osta-gain has both and they are great quality. God bless you. Minister.

Minister

Minister, how much GHRP are u using with your frag? Also are you using GHRP2 or 6?

Minister, how much GHRP are u using with your frag? Also are you using GHRP2 or 6?

How are you brother? I use 150 mcgs 3xday. I do as much as 200 mcgs 3xday. It works well for me at that dose, some guys report good benefits at 100 mcgs. God bless you bro. Minister.

Yeah the dose of 500mcg is fine, but if you really want to speed it all up, cut the dose down and pin more often,
if you can maybe intruduce some longer fastet periods you will really see the benefits.

Pin morning, wait 30 min, do 45min steady state cardio,
keep fastet, pin another one 3 hours after the first pin, keep fastet for 1 hour more, the first meal eat clean protein and fat, no CHO.
then carb up through the day and then pin again before bed..

if u take 24 hour fast, then pin 5 times through the day , do 2 small sessions of cardio at 30mins each, and you will see the results really quick.

But again as Sammy mentioned, u will just get that better results with GRF/GHRP

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner