advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Froze and now causes red spot/bumps?

Wayacrucis

Registered
I made a thread a while back about my Hygetropins being left in the cold for about 40 mins. It was -5C, so it wasn't all that cold. My bac water was also left outside with the GH, and it wasn't frozen or icy at all , so I thought the gh should be fine as well. Plus GH is a powder right? A powder can't freeze.

Anyhow, I had serum tested these hyges before from the same box and used them without any issues. Never experienced any bumps, redness, anything. After the "freezing" incident I started using the same hyges and now almost immediately after injection one of the two things occurs:

1) My skin turns red at the spot I injected. No bump, nothing, just skin changes colour. It stays red about 40 mins-1 hour post injection and fully subsides.

2) I get a tiny little mosquito bite looking bump, which is white with red surroundings. Slightly itchy, but no pain and it fully subsides within 2 hours or so.

One of the two things listed above has happened for every injection this week so far, usually my skin just goes red, but I've had the bump occur twice as well out of seven injections. These are completely different than the standard red welts a lot of people experience from brands like Kefei. I remember with Kefei I would get red welts, but they would take time to form, they would be much bigger and would easily last 1-2 days. The reaction I am experiencing now forms literally 30 seconds after injection and subsides very fast.

I actually went and serum tested these again after the incident, but my results are not in yet. Anyone know what might be causing this? why would I randomly start showing a reaction to the GH just because it was exposed to cold temperature for 40 minutes or so? Even if the GH was destroyed shouldn't it mean I should get absolutely no reaction after injecting?

Last edited:
Maybe its the water your using...Try injecting with just water and if nothing happens at least u can rule that out

My guess is it's not the gh, it's you. Sometimes our bodies just react differently and we don't know the reason. Just like when guys say they have painful shots and nonpainful shots from the same bottle of gear.

Hmmm so last time I tested these I got a reading of 20.2 with 6IU. Got my new results ans got 6.3 with 4IU. Only difference was that first time I shot IM and had blood drawn 3 hours later, this time subq and waited 4 hours

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131