over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH to Heal Patellar Tendonitis

Where are you guys coming up with a drop in blood sugars from GH. Everything I have read and tested myself GH creates a raise in blood sugar. Also GH can create a insulin resistant state from prolonged high use. Rational thinking would lead you to believe that is from increase blood glucose reading.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Gh increases bgl at first. It converts to igf. Igf causes bgl to drop. I get a lot hungrier on gh and my bgl does drop a bit throughout the day.

I have Serostim pharm grade HGH, the box is verifiable on the manufacturers website. I only have a little bit of the serostim left, I have 300 IUs of verifiable graytops, and the feedback for this batch is reportedly the strongest batch many have ever used.

Again, im going to run a bunch of test before hoping back on the HGH.

I do believe I had hypoglycemia, the only reason I thought to eat sugar when I was deathly ill is because luckily I ran across this thread during my research: HGH and Hypoglycemia!????

I had very little sugar in my diet that day, and it was my 3rd day on 8 IUs. An hour after the second injection (4 IUs per injection) is when I started to feel extremely sick. Keep in mind very few people go up to 8 IUs a day in under 3 weeks.

JohnJuanb1, thanks for the info on BPC-157 I have it in my fridge actually just havent started using it as I didnt know if it could negatively effect my PRP treatment being an anti-inflammatory. Seeing that it works well with HGH, definitely makes me want to give it a go.

Does anyone know how much more effective BPC 157 is locally vs systematically? I dont feel comfortable injecting into my tendon myself, and would rather not inject into the skin in the knees daily.

I have Serostim pharm grade HGH, the box is verifiable on the manufacturers website. I only have a little bit of the serostim left, I have 300 IUs of verifiable graytops, and the feedback for this batch is reportedly the strongest batch many have ever used.

Again, im going to run a bunch of test before hoping back on the HGH.

I do believe I had hypoglycemia, the only reason I thought to eat sugar when I was deathly ill is because luckily I ran across this thread during my research: HGH and Hypoglycemia!????

I had very little sugar in my diet that day, and it was my 3rd day on 8 IUs. An hour after the second injection (4 IUs per injection) is when I started to feel extremely sick. Keep in mind very few people go up to 8 IUs a day in under 3 weeks.

JohnJuanb1, thanks for the info on BPC-157 I have it in my fridge actually just havent started using it as I didnt know if it could negatively effect my PRP treatment being an anti-inflammatory. Seeing that it works well with HGH, definitely makes me want to give it a go.

Does anyone know how much more effective BPC 157 is locally vs systematically? I dont feel comfortable injecting into my tendon myself, and would rather not inject into the skin in the knees daily.

BPC157 is definitely a systemic peptide. It's even said to be effective when used orally. This study demonstrates how it helps heal rat ligaments when given orally in drinking water. The rat dose was 10mcg. I'm not sure what dose that translates into for subcutaneous injection. As far as injecting it into the tendon, I'm the one who came up with that protocol. I had no basis for doing so. It was just a hunch I had that direct inject would be more effective. It's possible I am wrong. My thought was direct injection would require a smaller dose than systemic subcutaneous injection. Try injecting it subQ above the injury so you don't feel uncomfortable without risking injury to the tendon.

Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (PL 14736) improves ligament healing in the rat.
Cerovecki T, et al. J Orthop Res. 2010.
Show full citation
Abstract
We improved medial collateral ligament (MCL) healing throughout 90 days after surgical transection. We introduced intraperitoneal, per-oral (in drinking water) and topical (thin cream layer) peptide therapy always given alone, without a carrier. Previously, as an effective peptide therapy, stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (GEPPPGKPADDAGLV, an anti-ulcer peptide effective in inflammatory bowel disease therapy (PL 14736)) particularly improved healing of transected tendon and muscle and wound healing effect including the expression of the early growth response 1 (egr-1) gene. After MCL transection BPC 157 was effective in rats when given once daily intraperitoneally (10 microg or 10 ng/kg) or locally as a thin layer (1.0 microg dissolved in distilled water/g commercial neutral cream) at the site of injury, first application 30 min after surgery and the final application 24 h before sacrifice. Likewise, BPC 157 was effective given per-orally (0.16 microg/ml in the drinking water (12 ml/day/rat)) until sacrifice. Commonly, BPC 157 microg-ng-rats exhibited consistent functional, biomechanical, macroscopic and histological healing improvements. Thus, we suggest BPC 157 improved healing of acute ligament injuries in further ligament therapy.

(c) 2010 Orthopaedic Research Society. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
PMID 20225319 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Time for an update.

Pain levels have gotten much better, on some days I almost forget I have an injury. Then again, on days where I need to be more active, definitely get a reminder that my knees are not 100%.

I am very happy with the progress ive made, but will not be entirely satisfied until im 100%.

I pushed back my second round of PRP back until this upcoming Wednesday as I wanted to give the first round more time.

I've steadily been on 3 IUs of HGH a day, and haven't experienced any Hypo symptoms since. I drink a little bit of pineapple juice each time I take a shot just to keep my blood sugar levels up. I will increase to 4 IUs a day within the next week or so.

I'm really hoping this second round of PRP does the trick and has me back to 100%. I am trying to attend a music festival in about 5 weeks, so its my only chance.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131