advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Highest dose of ghrp and cjc/mod you have run?

Lene28

Registered
What's the highest doses you guys have run and for how long? What were your results like?

I found my ideal dosing to be 400mcg's 3 x per day GHRP-2 and 100mcg's 3x per day Mod grf.

I found the anabolic benefits of the combo didn't kick until about 600mcg's per day of GHRP.. but maximised personally at 1200. Great recover, significant decrease in DOMS... great sleep, skin quality, fat reduction, vascularity.. the list goes on.

Last edited:
I found my ideal dosing to be 400mcg's 3 x per day GHRP-2 and 100mcg's 3x per day Mod grf.

I found the anabolic benefits of the combo didn't kick until about 600mcg's per day of GHRP.. but maximised personally at 1200. Great recover, significant decrease in DOMS... great sleep, skin quality, fat reduction, vascularity.. the list goes on.

You had no prolactin or cortisol issues? I may try something similar with ghrp6, i seem to respond better to that, i don't know why

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

You had no prolactin or cortisol issues? I may try something similar with ghrp6, i seem to respond better to that, i don't know why

I'm running some AAS so cortisol didn't effect me much and Deca was in there too.. so already had Prami in the mix.

I'm running some AAS so cortisol didn't effect me much and Deca was in there too.. so already had Prami in the mix.

Ahhh i see. I was trying with the idea of ghrp2 high dose with tren. Prolactin doesn't seem to affect me anyway and the tren will crush the cortisol :)

Never went over 100mcg/100mcg 4xs daily. It was my understanding that there are deminishing results over 100mcgs at a time.

Ahhh i see. I was trying with the idea of ghrp2 high dose with tren. Prolactin doesn't seem to affect me anyway and the tren will crush the cortisol :)

I wish I was like that.. I'm pretty sensitive to prolactin sides. I've learned how to deal with them.. but honestly the best thing I've found is a mix of Mast and winny.. that's about the only time I don't need caber or prami.

Never went over 100mcg/100mcg 4xs daily. It was my understanding that there are deminishing results over 100mcgs at a time.

100mcg's was the considered the saturation dose.. and it doses above that range were once thought to be wasted. You are correct that there are diminished returns, but.. there are also great benefits to increase dosed. Anabolic qualities being the biggest. Seems like there's always a catch to a good thing though.

100mcg's was the considered the saturation dose.. and it doses above that range were once thought to be wasted. You are correct that there are diminished returns, but.. there are also great benefits to increase dosed. Anabolic qualities being the biggest. Seems like there's always a catch to a good thing though.
it is very helpful .thx

I run HGH along side the peps.. Being a rep for Labpe has it's perks ;)

do you think since you run peps and gh together you maybe need higher dose peps for a response since the gh is supposed to cause shutdown?

also when talking about the whole saturation dose being at 1mcg/kg it definitely does make me wonder what a possible ceiling dose could be for peps since the new FDA approved ghrp/ghrp for weight loss is putting daily dosing at 2mg/day for optimum dose... 2MG!! looks like we just need a lab rat to help find that mythical ceiling dose LOL

currently 1000mcg rp 2 or 6 and 100 cjc 93 for about a month of research. I may never go back to 100 mcg. really feels like i can eat anything I want and it doesnt effect anything. keep pounding the food, no real noticeable fat gain. looking forward to the next month of research to see how much good weight it is equating to

ive ran a few different ways. right now 400mcg ghrp2 and 150mcg mod, i have ran 200 ghrp 200 ipam and 200 mod, 300ghrp 200 ipam and 200 mod. I am liking what i am doing now. ill probably change it up soon. I do my shots first thing am and pre bed. Im gonna keep upping the dose on the ghrp2 until i get to 1mg and see what i think.

100mcg on both

3-8x/day dosage and you'll be fine as long as each dosage is at least 3 hours apart.

I would troll him too but I would feel bad...everybody makes mistakes.

Just go to Alpha's thread but and all the lab tests are there.

awkward moment for you when you saw ghrp truly has a sat dose of 100mcg huh

I started this thread before Alpha did all his testing; I would not go over 100/100 now. If you want more results you have to take it more times throughout the day.

You guys do know that there have been actual clinical studies conducted in the past the confirmed a dose-dependent response to GHRP/GRF right? :rolleyes:

Let me just reiterate I am not at all intending to discredit alpha or minimize his contributions to this message board. I'm just saying look at the data as a whole.

From my research i think that saturation dose is 100 of each which will give u an total X amount of GH. but doing 200mcg of each wouldnt double the total amount.

so 100mcg ghrp2/100mcg cjc might be equal to 20GH levels, but 200mcg of ea might be only 21, and 400mcg of each maybe is equal to 22.

am i correct or completly off?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner