over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hoodies

thethinker48

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
What brands/places do you guys shop at for hoodies?

I usually buy cheaper unbranded ones, and wear them through winter, but they always seem to fade and look old after some cycles in the washer.

If you mean hoodie shirts - I Just bought 10 of them - combo of long sleeve and short sleeve on amazon. They have a good selection. Tapered to your physique
Careful of the sizes as some run small

I have not purchased a hoodie since they started producing all the designer prep pieces. Fallon really got me thinking the other night, but nah, I don't need to punk-out to mitigate my clean cut image. I'll just wear my old ones until one of you send me a new one.

Got some nice sleeveless hoodies off Amazon. Cold winter hoodies I normally pick a sports store and get my favorite NFL teams hoodie

Carhartt hoodies for me. Built well, Warm, tough to beat when playing/working hard. All my clothes are work clothes though so there is that.

Carhartt hoodies for me. Built well, Warm, tough to beat when playing/working hard. All my clothes are work clothes though so there is that.

Really can't find a much better jacket and those fuckers are WARM. Almost too warm for our mild winters, but well made and will probably last the rest of your life lol Tend to have to buy a new one every year because they get stolen.

The PMstore sells custom hoodies...Not going to find a cheaper price for them anywhere with their usual b1g1 50% off!

They'll put any logo or text on them that you want...AND you get yourself VIP access, which the Sponsors hook it up in there every month:cool:

Carhartt and Champion always treat me right. Last forever and durable.

I buy Nike and UA stuff in the States when on Holiday, especially if it falls on Black Friday.
Champion is OK, but seems the logos always peel off and stitching comes undone - very inexpensive though.
Have a LL Bean zip hoodie my wife gave me years ago that's still great.

Sometimes I can find good stuff locally and I just picked up a Puma Ferrari black hoodie last week here in Tokyo as it was 70% off.

I also prefer zip ups, as the regular hoodies are uncomfortable to get off easily.

I like thinner cotton hoodies, not the overly thick warmer ones. I pretty much boycotted Nike, but they had some years back that I liked...just plain hoodies with their logo, and cheap. I bought some cheap ones on Amazon...I think they are Gildan. They are pretty good, but some of them come out more on the short side, so when you raise your arms, your gut shows, lol. For some reason, maybe it depends on what country they are made in, but some colors fit smaller than others, even though they are the same size. I have to wear a 3-4XXL to fit like my older 2xl Nike's.

IIRC, and the GOD K1 can correct me:D , but I think they use Gildan too. I've never tried Carhartt's hoodies, but I love their stuff. I don't mind thicker ones for wearing around, especially outside or camping, but not for the gym.

The PMstore sells custom hoodies...Not going to find a cheaper price for them anywhere with their usual b1g1 50% off!

They'll put any logo or text on them that you want...AND you get yourself VIP access, which the Sponsors hook it up in there every month:cool:

Didn't know about this/ Ordered 2 custom ones for $50 with shipping. Crazy deal, couldn't pass up making a wolverine and Mike Tyson custom hoodie. I'll post pics when they arrive.

Thanks for all the suggestion guys

I'm going to keep checking out carhartt and UA for fall sales; if it works in a blue collar environment, it'll hold up with time

I hit outlets(Nike, UA, Marshalls) and get some though work(roofing)

Didn't know about this/ Ordered 2 custom ones for $50 with shipping. Crazy deal, couldn't pass up making a wolverine and Mike Tyson custom hoodie. I'll post pics when they arrive.

Thanks for all the suggestion guys

I'm going to keep checking out carhartt and UA for fall sales; if it works in a blue collar environment, it'll hold up with time

You're all set man...Should be able to see the VIP forum now.

My closet rite now is a variety of free ones from material vendors.... some carhartt, Nike, under armor, and a few redcon.

no votes for the 150$ 2lb gasp?
I’ve eyed it a few times but just couldn’t pull
The trigger.

Great idea on the custom Mike Tyson.
I’m excited to see this comeback fight.

no votes for the 150$ 2lb gasp?
I’ve eyed it a few times but just couldn’t pull
The trigger.

I love Gasp...Have a bunch of their tanks they gave me for free, years back when they were sponsoring here. But man their shit is expensive as hell when it comes to buying them...Great quality though and definitely take a beating.

Hoodies came in today. Honestly, these are really good for $20 a piece, comfortable, and light. Probably impossible to find this anywhere else.

I got an original Weapon X comic cover on one and a throwback Tyson training logo from the 80s/90s. I wear a XL for reference sake.

052FD8C9-AED5-408F-AD4F-CDE40626F6B3.JPG 38B759EB-5AD8-48C8-8ABC-EE5A273F63CB.JPG
IMG-6684.jpg

Thank you for your order! We are glad you are happy :)

Just an FYI for everyone...

SLEEVELESS TANK HOODIES NOW AVAILABLE: Personalized with your own text or logo! You can get them here: TANK HOODIES

$50 ORDERS RECEIVE: VIP Lounge, HGH and AAS Testing forum access!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws