over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many times can u admin GHRH/GHRP

although 3 x at 100/100 is the recomended bodybuiling dose, you can go every 3 hours. i think 3 x over a period of time has great results though

When I am awake at least 16 hours a day. I manage to get in 4 a day with ease.

although 3 x at 100/100 is the recomended bodybuiling dose, you can go every 3 hours. i think 3 x over a period of time has great results though

I would agree with statement also

I currently take it 4 times a day and have gone up to 5. You do indeed get better results. Your gh stores are fairly well-replenished in ~3hours.

nice.. ive been using a saturation dose every time i eat(an hr before)... which has been sitting around 3-4 hrs

Last edited:
nice.. ive been using a saturation dose every time i eat... which has been sitting around 3-4 hrs

Just be sure to dose peptides on an empty stomach before your eat and wait 30min until after you eat to dose, as fats and carbs will blunt the release of GH.

sry edited my post late.. yea i do follow that protocol. It actually gives me a great appetite if i wait an hr.

Does anyone else feel hypo after their shot? I feel week in the legs and hands for that hr before my meal.

for some reason it makes me tired as hell so i usually dose 1 at 10pm and another right before bed at like 1am..

sry edited my post late.. yea i do follow that protocol. It actually gives me a great appetite if i wait an hr.

Does anyone else feel hypo after their shot? I feel week in the legs and hands for that hr before my meal.

I defiantly experience this.. usually wait an hour or two before I go to the gym for this reason.

i got this way when i first started my peps... the feeling is long gone now though...

if i'm home all day i'll sometimes get in a 4th or maybe even 5th shot. but on a regular basis its 3.

I was dosing 3 times a day and now down to one prior to bed. Does anyone have a rough calculation of how much GH is released from 100 mcg ipa and 100mcg of cjc 1293?

Going to ramp back up to twice a day. I have some frag left but felt shit from it but stoped. Ran the frag for 6 weeks

I usually run mod grf/ghrp-2 100/100 2-3 time a day. A couple weeks ago I decided to bump it up to 5 times a day to see if it would be any different. After day 1 I was so tired I could barely stay awake, so I went back to my norm.

Tried it again 3 days ago to see if it was just a fluke the first time but the lethargy was even worse this time. I can't do it that many times per day.

I did gain a few pounds of water weight though.

I usually run mod grf/ghrp-2 100/100 2-3 time a day. A couple weeks ago I decided to bump it up to 5 times a day to see if it would be any different. After day 1 I was so tired I could barely stay awake, so I went back to my norm.

Tried it again 3 days ago to see if it was just a fluke the first time but the lethargy was even worse this time. I can't do it that many times per day.

I did gain a few pounds of water weight though.

I have been taking naps after every 2nd inject.(haha yea i have alot of days off in the week) but on days that i work i only admin twice a day.

Hmm. does anyone else get more vascular? Im 2 weeks in and seems to be a side effect. I havent changed my diet too much.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131