over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hygetropin

BigEnough

Banned
Im just wondering if anyone could help me and others, which one of these sites is the real and which one is the fake.

Hygetropin Official Site | Hygetropin HGH - Injectable Human Growth Hormone or **broken link removed**

Is this another million dollar question? IP has the Hygetropin Official Site | Hygetropin HGH - Injectable Human Growth Hormone site as his counterfit check site but is that the knockoff site? Im not in anyway callin IP out Im a big fan just looking for the truth if at all posible if not ill just go with his yellows but kinda wanted to try something different.

I've never tried either, but from what I've read, both hygetropins are real hormone. Difference is, the ones with the anti-counterfiet stickers are good, they're just not real hygetropins. Both are suppose to be good to go. IP does sell the "fake hygetropins" but I am confident if hes selling it, its definately a good product.

Thanks for the help bro. Now I guess the question is is there a difference in the yellows and his hygetropin. Is there anyone out there that has tried both from him?

that i can't help you with lol. my training partner only uses his yellow tops, and he claims they top notch as far as the generic goes. He said he can't tell much difference in that than serostim/seronas

.com.cn hyges are giving me craploads of sides at 5iu/day, for what that's worth...

The 1st site you posted is the real hyge website. The 2nd is fake but its still very good GH. I have hyges from the 2nd website. Serial #'s match up and the tops have the pinwheel. They are technically not real hyges but very good gh. The 1st website is authentic hyges and the tops should say 8iu and the serial #'s should match. I've tried both and dont notice a diff at all. Also mine from the 2nd website area also vac sealed.

Some hyge info from a bro who knows his stuff.

1. Hygetropin hgh was first made by a company called zhongshan hygene biopharm co. ltd. and their website is **broken link removed**

2. the license and patent for hygetropin hgh was held by one of the partners of the company who owns the website **broken link removed**

3. the partners split up and the person who owned the patent move the production to a new facility called hygene biopharma and is selling the hygetropin from the website **broken link removed**

4. once the production was moved to hygene biopharma then zhongshan hygene no longer had the license to produce hygetropin hgh. so they just started their brand new hgh called riptropin hgh to compete with hygetropin hgh.

5. the website Hygetropin Official Site | Hygetropin HGH - Injectable Human Growth Hormone claims that their hygetropin is made by zhongshan hygene and also points to the website of zhongshan hygene biopharm. if you go on the zhongshang hygene biopharm ?????????????? and ask them that if they produce hygetropin and you would like to buy some. most probably you will not get any response or a negative response on them making that product.

6. so hence the website Hygetropin Official Site | Hygetropin HGH - Injectable Human Growth Hormone is fake. and hygetropin.cn is the real website. because they hold the official license to this product in chiina and not zhongshan hygene or any one else can make this product without their permission.

7. Basically i think some sources in china are promoting this fake hygetropin hgh and they are telling people that this product is made in Zhongshan Hygene where as i think they are made in some underground bio lab in china. Zhongshan Hygene denies making any hygetropin hgh because they no longer have the license to make the hygetropoin hgh. so its illegal for to make it. hence they have started producing their new brand called riptropin hgh. some sources here on the boards are telling their customer to check with me that the fake hygetropin from Hygetropin Official Site | Hygetropin HGH - Injectable Human Growth Hormone is actually made in Zhongshan hygene. i think this totally not true. i have not made any such statment. i am strongly against people selling fake hygetropin hgh. and i dont want to promote such fake products on the board.

Zhongshan is now making riptropin so that there will be no more discrepancy between the hyges with the pinwheel logo and the hyges that say 8iu on the flip top.

Ok so which one is the real deal! ".com.cn" or ".cn" Are thes better than blues or greens?

Zhongshan is now making riptropin so that there will be no more discrepancy between the hyges with the pinwheel logo and the hyges that say 8iu on the flip top.

So who is making the hyges with the pinwheel? Whoever it is its good gh.

So who is making the hyges with the pinwheel? Whoever it is its good gh.

Zhongshan the makers of the hyges with the pin wheel logos have discontinued producing them. The ones that sources have are the old stock.

Zhongshan the makers of the hyges with the pin wheel logos have discontinued producing them. The ones that sources have are the old stock.

Was this recent b/c my guy told me he was getting them fresh just about a month ago or so. The serial #'s matched up with **broken link removed**

So once and for all....hyge with security sticker and 8iu on top are the real hyge still being produced in a REAL factory under GMP? AND hyge with pinwheels on top with or without security sticker are made in UG factory??? Just trying to clear everything up for EVERYONE so these hyge threads will quit taking up soooooooo much unnecessary space. And once and for all about all the comments on which tops are better....blues, reds, yellows, greens, etc....none of them are made in real labs. They are all made in UG factories. Red tops and blue tops with ND sticker are two I know of that have real gh in them 100%. I would be careful using regular blue tops without the ND sticker on them. If the price is too good to be true, 9x outta 10 it is! Bottom line....Know and trust your source!!!

Was this recent b/c my guy told me he was getting them fresh just about a month ago or so. The serial #'s matched up with **broken link removed**

Yes this was recent. Zhongshan is instead now producing riptropin although there are still several stocks of the old pin wheel top hyges left.

IP Hyge

Can anyone explain why IP Hygetropin has .cn on the boxes but on the vials the labels say .com.cn?

I asked IP but he was unable to give me a reason.

Bad enough all the rumours etc with hyge and what's best. 8ius or pinwheels? .cn or .com.cn? but to have on the box 1 site and the other site on the vials it really doesn't make any sense.

What I can say is the HGH inside was good quality. Usual side effects etc. I have been using 1 box of ip hyge then 1 box of riptropin. Both really good IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone explain why IP Hygetropin has .cn on the boxes but on the vials the labels say .com.cn?

I asked IP "ron rogers" but he was unable to give me a reason.

Bad enough all the rumours etc with hyge and what's best. 8ius or pinwheels? .cn or .com.cn? but to have on the box 1 site and the other site on the vials it really doesn't make any sense.

What I can say is the HGH inside was good quality. Usual side effects etc. I have been using 1 box of ip hyge then 1 box of riptropin. Both really good IMO.

Intresting, I didn't look that far into it when I was using them.... All I can say is that they were good! But, From now on I'm going with Rips and Eli.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity