over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IBE PMGF availability

celtic-devil

Registered
Hi,

I'm ready to order 2mg PMGF but the IBE website advises that they are out of stock until june (far too long away).

A was advised on another board (by an employee of IBE, I presume) that stocks of PMGF will be back in on tuesday but the site still says they are out of stock.

fired off an email to customer service day before yesterday. no response yet.

Not accusing them of ignoring me, but in the meantime do any of you guys know of the availbilty of PMGF at the moment?? It would REALLY suck if they are all out. I'm about to embark on my first (and only, this is a once off for curiosity) cycle of IGF/PMGF.

CD

They are supposed to be restocked by today from what I understand...I hope so I placed an order with them

lookingforanedge said:
What are the benefits of this product?

In response to the above....
It's a peptide hormone (pegylated MGF). Do a search. Lots of info on it which I'm not going to regurgitate here :)

Thanks for the quick reply enanthator. Do you know if they are supposed to be stocked up with the old 1mg vials or is it the new 2mg vials, as advertised?

Gavin Kane said:
ProPeptides stocks IBE pmgf.

Really?
I cant find it on their site.

Could you post a link to where it's included on their site. I guess I must be missing something.

CD

It is on the part of the site that says other items carried, lol or something like that. I know he has them, I get them from him. Just email him at [email protected] and ask. Not trying to take business away from IBE, but it is their product he sells.

celtic-devil said:
Hi,

I'm ready to order 2mg PMGF but the IBE website advises that they are out of stock until june (far too long away).

CD

I think you read the date incorrectly. It say, 3/6/07 - which means March 6 and I take you read June 3?

it will be the new 2mg vials and we just got more instock today or you can just but it from propeptides both are same product.

celtic-devil said:
In response to the above....
It's a peptide hormone (pegylated MGF). Do a search. Lots of info on it which I'm not going to regurgitate here :)

Thanks for the quick reply enanthator. Do you know if they are supposed to be stocked up with the old 1mg vials or is it the new 2mg vials, as advertised?

finny said:
I think you read the date incorrectly. It say, 3/6/07 - which means March 6 and I take you read June 3?

Hahahahahahahahah,

Your right man,I was reading the date wrong!!!!!!

I'm from Ireland and we read dates as day/month/year as opposed to month/day/year as you guys do in the states. LOL,I completely forgot about that.

LOL, it's just a big mix up so. I'll put in my order today. Thanks for the help guys. seems this thread was pointless of me to start......oh well!!

Hahaha, you Euro guys crack me up. Well either way both are great companies and I proudly buy from both.

IBE said:
it will be the new 2mg vials and we just got more instock today or you can just but it from propeptides both are same product.

Sweet, 2mg vials. Whats the price on those?

80$ i just ordered ...i couldent resist the price ...i wanted to try and i trust ibe 100% ...its in stock and shipped to me already

pimpofny said:
80$ i just ordered ...i couldent resist the price ...i wanted to try and i trust ibe 100% ...its in stock and shipped to me already

yup, great price....just ordered some myself. Hope it stays at this price though :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear