over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IFBB Spring Shows 2024

2pmpup

Registered
Newbies
Hello all. If you followed my last year to my road to NY pro on here thank you. If you followed my off-season thank you again so much. To make a long story short I have been a pro bber with a lot of great sources. Well as you know all good things come to an end and most of my sources went out. Last year in prep I was scrambling around and @LATS said don't worry use @Mr.Pharmaqo . I trust lats so I did and I NEVER questioned 1 compound I used and i had my best showing ever. Fast forward to my off-season I continued to use Pharmaqo and had my best off-season ever. Fast forward to now I am still on track to be my best. The only hiccup was there was some shipping issues with my supplies so I was not able to run ALL pharmaqo product until I was 7 weeks out this year. I was running half pharmaqo and half trusted sources that I had in my closet for years back and in this one instance just thankful I hoard gear or I could have been in a bad situation. Shipping situations happen it wasn't pharmaqos fault or my fault just stuff happens.

Fast forward to now and I must say this batch again everything is fire. I know I sound like a broken record but pharmaqo never disappoints. From when I was 7 weeks out running all new batch pharmaqo here was my cycle .
1.5 cc tren ace eod
1.5 cc mast prop eod
1 cc primo enenthate eod the 175 mg version absolutely zero pip
1 cc sus eod
100 mg oral winny daily
50 mg proviron daily
80 mcg pharmaqo clen tabs......boy these are strong
Non pharmaqo things taken at 7 weeks out......5 iu serostim 5 days a week
Walgreens scripted aromisen
My scripted synthroid and cytomel

At 5 weeks out I kept everything the same and I upped provirion to 100 mg daily and added in halo at 40 mg daily. I dropped sus ans switched to test prop 1 cc daily

Again the biggest thing I look for in sources is how do their most expensive raws test out. Meaning I am a vet and I know what primo should do to my body. I took pharmaqos primo enenthate in my off-season too and this is by far the best primo I have ever taken. I also have taken their anavar in a previous cycle and same thing pure. You know if the source is putting out legit primo and anavar everything else is good to go.

Thank you to Mr. P and lats as always for being stand up dudes with awesome products and I look forward to continuing my prep with them!!!!

Hello all. If you followed my last year to my road to NY pro on here thank you. If you followed my off-season thank you again so much. To make a long story short I have been a pro bber with a lot of great sources. Well as you know all good things come to an end and most of my sources went out. Last year in prep I was scrambling around and @LATS said don't worry use @Mr.Pharmaqo . I trust lats so I did and I NEVER questioned 1 compound I used and i had my best showing ever. Fast forward to my off-season I continued to use Pharmaqo and had my best off-season ever. Fast forward to now I am still on track to be my best. The only hiccup was there was some shipping issues with my supplies so I was not able to run ALL pharmaqo product until I was 7 weeks out this year. I was running half pharmaqo and half trusted sources that I had in my closet for years back and in this one instance just thankful I hoard gear or I could have been in a bad situation. Shipping situations happen it wasn't pharmaqos fault or my fault just stuff happens.

Fast forward to now and I must say this batch again everything is fire. I know I sound like a broken record but pharmaqo never disappoints. From when I was 7 weeks out running all new batch pharmaqo here was my cycle .
1.5 cc tren ace eod
1.5 cc mast prop eod
1 cc primo enenthate eod the 175 mg version absolutely zero pip
1 cc sus eod
100 mg oral winny daily
50 mg proviron daily
80 mcg pharmaqo clen tabs......boy these are strong
Non pharmaqo things taken at 7 weeks out......5 iu serostim 5 days a week
Walgreens scripted aromisen
My scripted synthroid and cytomel

At 5 weeks out I kept everything the same and I upped provirion to 100 mg daily and added in halo at 40 mg daily. I dropped sus ans switched to test prop 1 cc daily

Again the biggest thing I look for in sources is how do their most expensive raws test out. Meaning I am a vet and I know what primo should do to my body. I took pharmaqos primo enenthate in my off-season too and this is by far the best primo I have ever taken. I also have taken their anavar in a previous cycle and same thing pure. You know if the source is putting out legit primo and anavar everything else is good to go.

Thank you to Mr. P and lats as always for being stand up dudes with awesome products and I look forward to continuing my prep with them!!!!
Can't go wrong ..👍

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner