over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kimchi

marssel

Sponsor / Kilo Club
Registered
Sponsors
So I know this will possibly make me look a little stupid and I know it’s in the hard-core forum but that’s where all the hard-core guys are everybody’s been talking about this and Kiefer and I didn’t know if opinions were good or bad of store-bought so this is what I’m looking at getting does this seem like a good route to y’all or is this a generic way to go. I’m gonna gag a lil down everyday I’m assuming I won’t like the taste. Thanks for advice and patience.
IMG_6171.jpeg

Kimchi is good stuff. I don’t care for the taste either but it’s a good fermented food for a nutritious diet. Make sure to get live cultures (which this brand is so that’s good to go)

Thanks for all the replies I’m running to the store in a bit we’ll see. I’ll be thrilled if I like the taste, I hate sauerkraut and I smelled it in South Korea and passed on it but after reading several threads here I’m convinced it’s a good add to my diet. Will it upset your stomach if you eat it on empty or does it do that to anyone I guess is better way to ask?

I drink kombucha and keifir. Dont like kimchi :)

@marssel ....I like kimchee. Tasty. Sometimes I'll make my own. Easier to buy it.
There are many types of kimchee. If it your first go around, may I suggest you try the Won Bok(Napa cabbage)kimchee.
My usual kimchee vegetable that I purchase.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do, along with others.

MS

I absolutely love it but there’s no Asian markets around me. Definitely the best place to go, a huge jar and reasonably priced. Sometimes I’ll se a small jar at grocery but it’s typically outrageously priced

I make my own.

I alter this recipe slightly:

1000015684.jpg

I absolutely love it but there’s no Asian markets around me. Definitely the best place to go, a huge jar and reasonably priced. Sometimes I’ll se a small jar at grocery but it’s typically outrageously priced
I have a large asian market i go to. They have a large selection of different kinds of kimchi. And a lot remind me of UGL's. It looks like some one made them up in their bath tub. And since inflation hit it ain't so cheap any more.

It's good once in awhile; but if you eat it everyday, the smell starts to come out of your pores and you smell like a Korean cab driver.

Well I picked up the ginger, red chili kimchi gonna give it a go tonight with sirloin and salad, I guess as a side dish

I make my own.

I alter this recipe slightly:

View attachment 186593

Going to try this. I usually just get it from Costco.

Will it upset your stomach if you eat it on empty or does it do that to anyone I guess is better way to ask?

If it's too spicy maybe... I'd imagine the best way to take it is like a probiotic. Empty stomach, first thing in the morning wait a while to eat otherwise stomach acid will have a longer chance to kill the live cultures.

Every morning I've been eating 2 spoonfuls of saurkraut and washing it down with a couple gulps of kefir.. Followed by coffee but nothing solid.

I could be wrong but seems to make sense to me.

I love kimchi and especially just sauerkraut. It's so good for you and my digestion is so much better when I throw some sauerkraut in 2-4 meals. Also if you cutting it's a great way to bulk up meals and add a ton of gut benefits.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Ash4222
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws