over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lenny 9 weeks out sneak peak

How do you plan such a small incremental loss of fat for the week? And how do you know if your being succesful with this goal? By the time you realize you're not on target it could be too late. No?

Lenny you look great, do you still get to enjoy a cheat meal (or day) on the weekend like you did in the past? Or was that offseason diet?

I do not think he was being 100% literal when he stated that, he was saying I am gonna take it nice and slow till showtime...add the needed detail by sticking to the plan. My weight is not my indicator, it will be the amount of shredded muscle I bring to stage. Remember we are prepping, not exactly dieting into the show because I can tell you I am eating more than I have ever into a show. But, I will let Alex chime in on that...my target is to be better than last year...especially improve upon my back shots!

Thanks for the comments Pupeye - Cheat meal (sounds great) but not really needed one because I am eating really well into this show, plenty of food this time around, quality foods. Do I have cravings? Yes, but there will be plenty of opportunity to eat those cravings/cheats after the show(s) this year...because I do like some good ole craving foods, but as of now I am feeling fueled up on my prepp eating, so no cheats as of now...small adjustments only if needed!

Yes, I do have cheat meals or off the menu meals during the offseason...eat plenty of quality food and enjoy some food outside the box in the offseason...it keeps me sane and grounded in the offseason finding balance btw eating higher amounts of quality foods (will keep increasing each year..all food will increase this next offseason - more muscle, more food, well at least my hunger says so) with 1-2 cheat meals (yummy) of what I want during the OFFSEAON, but no need for them during this prep - Alex has me eating plenty of food!

Hope this helps and Alex can chime in if he likes!

How do you plan such a small incremental loss of fat for the week? And how do you know if your being succesful with this goal? By the time you realize you're not on target it could be too late. No?

Lenny you look great, do you still get to enjoy a cheat meal (or day) on the weekend like you did in the past? Or was that offseason diet?

I have a plan that has been working and will keep working.
but basically.....Dont make radical changes to whats already working..

If i had never done a prep before or gotten in shape.. i may be worried if this was my first contest prep or a major experiment...but thats not the case... Sorry for not being so detailed but i just wanted to post up a progress pic.. not really go into details of the prep.. thanks for understanding..

But put it this way.. I base everything on how hes looking, feedback and what i can predict will happen with changes that i make so.. i never get too far ahead because i really dont know what im going to have him do diet wise 3 weeks from now. only this week...

Whatever needs to be done to have lenny come into the show in top shape and ready for battle .. will get done..

Last edited:
... Lenny just over 7 weeks out and on track...looking hard..!

Attachments

• lenny7 weeks out.jpg
    lenny7 weeks out.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 233
Great job.. I thought you were atleast 200-215lbs... Look much heavier then 180. Good luck with your show

Lenny,

Looking awesome as always and hard as nails! Your drive and discipline are unmatched. Keeping the mindset you do year round is just incredible. I bet it makes life 10 times easier now that your little lady is competing as well and must share a similar discipline.

Good luck to you with the show!

Best I seen you!! Your hard work and Alex's guidance is paying off.

HOLLY QUADS! batman :eek:

speechless! :eek:

When do I get to see sneak peeks of B-Boys journey to Jr Nats...I know each and every meal/workout you are getting freakier. Thanks bro, just gonna keep focused!

Great job.. I thought you were atleast 200-215lbs... Look much heavier then 180. Good luck with your show

Thanks, so if I ever reach 215lbs, I better look 230lbs than;):D

Lenny,

Looking awesome as always and hard as nails! Your drive and discipline are unmatched. Keeping the mindset you do year round is just incredible. I bet it makes life 10 times easier now that your little lady is competing as well and must share a similar discipline.

Good luck to you with the show!

Thanks VT, that is what it is all about...discipline, hard work, and a wonderful support cast at home!

Best I seen you!! Your hard work and Alex's guidance is paying off.

Thanks my friend, just doing what Alex has planned out for me. He is great at telling when to adjust, accountable, etc...His guidance is helping greatly and I will continue to work hard!

wow lenny awesome condiiton mate u and alex really are working well together.

:eek: You look freaking good!!

Freaking unbelievable! Best Lenny I have ever seen. Alex knows how to sculpt Lenny into a freak! Striations on your legs! :eek:

Everything will go great as long as Lenny doesnt wear those green posing trunks on stage :(

Just giving a good guy some hell, im not sure those are posing trunks...anyways... I want to say this...

There are hard gainers and then there are those that respond well to everything.. and Lenny is one that pretty much responds well and listens well too..

He is a hard worker.... and Thats why i wanted to be part of this from day one.

I dont mind a hard gainer but someone who is not a hundred percent balls out into their prep turns me off a little.. but its just the opposite here..

All is going as planned... thanks again..

Looking great Lenny , good job.::ction-sm:

Alex brings the best out of everyone , he is great.

Hang in there and work hard......

Jan

Right on track man. Your looking rock solid! Unbelieveable quads man. Yeah bro, Alex gave me the same shit about my posing trunks!:mad: Point taken Alex!:D

... Lenny just over 7 weeks out and on track...looking hard..!

WOW!!! WOWOWOWOW!!!!
looking fucking jacked and lean as hell!!! you can jump on stage right now and win!!! fucking awesome!

wow lenny awesome condiiton mate u and alex really are working well together.

Got to agree with you here Hilly. It actually makes me feel at 8 weeks out im waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy behind. Got some work to do still, even though each and every day im busting a gut and diets good to......Think im just one of those slow responders Alex mentioned above...:mad:

THANKS FELLA'S!

Thank you all for the comments, will just keep working my butt off without losing a dime of muscle while detailing (as Alex would say) and Alex will keep you all updated with some progress pics as we get closer! Train, Eat, Rest, Repeat...I sound like a CD stuck on the REPEAT button:D

BTW - LOL:D...Alex, I might be out growing those posing green trunks or something along those lines...riding me pretty low;):D

Looking great!

Great work Lenny - definitely in a very good position at 7 weeks out.

Do you have any back shots you'd care to post?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131