over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

letrozole v tren

the123man

Registered
anyone used letrozole when on tren to stop tren gyno?

I have loads of letrozole so asking if anyones used it for tren , insted of caber/bromo/prami ect

bro said
"if you control estrogen, you shouldn't have a problem with prolactin"

Last edited:

I have loads of letrozole so asking if anyones used it for tren , insted of caber/bromo/prami ect

bro said

It does not work for tren. Been there done that. Caber is the only thing that helped me.

I'm very sensitive to tren gyno, I run letro everytime with tren and it seems to do the job. I do believe that it's true if estrogen is controlled then prolactin or progesterone sides can not exist. This seems to be true at least for me. I do however keep caber on hand just in case though

Swoleup57

I'm very sensitive to tren gyno, I run letro everytime with tren and it seems to do the job. I do believe that it's true if estrogen is controlled then prolactin or progesterone sides can not exist. This seems to be true at least for me. I do however keep caber on hand just in case though

Swoleup57

how do you run it?
i may run winny with it myself
thanks mate ,

Last edited:
Come on dude, use your head a little. Letro is an AI while tren is a 19-nor. Using an AI to combat the estrogenic effects of a 19-nor just won't work. You need to use a SERM (either nolva or toremifene) and if you still have a problem after that then you have to deal with the prolactin problem directly.

I do believe keeping eostrogen under control helps. All i use on tren is a little arom to keep test bloat away and no sign of itchy nipples at 76mg tren daily

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Come on dude, use your head a little. Letro is an AI while tren is a 19-nor. Using an AI to combat the estrogenic effects of a 19-nor just won't work. You need to use a SERM (either nolva or toremifene) and if you still have a problem after that then you have to deal with the prolactin problem directly.

I use letro when I run tren and have never had a problem, its not about useing your head bro people have different reactions and letro has worked fine for me, you should not make blanket statements based on bro science or on just your own personal experience

Just doesn't make sense that letro works for gyno caused by tren. Maybe the gyno is actually caused by the test you are running, therefore that is the reason letro works.

Low to no estrogen means there will not be high levels of prolactin because it is dependent on how high you're estrogen. So no letro doesn't prevent prolactin gyno but have seen plenty of people not get any prolactin sides because they're estrogen is at bay. Won't necessarily work for everyone but it's worth trying out.

Just doesn't make sense that letro works for gyno caused by tren. Maybe the gyno is actually caused by the test you are running, therefore that is the reason letro works.

look below , he puts better then i can

Low to no estrogen means there will not be high levels of prolactin because it is dependent on how high you're estrogen. So no letro doesn't prevent prolactin gyno but have seen plenty of people not get any prolactin sides because they're estrogen is at bay. Won't necessarily work for everyone but it's worth trying out.

yep so startting letrozol (human grade) way before taking tren should work , and does for many me thinks , i will try it

Last edited:
using a serm is just as useless ,u need cabergoline or bromo period, btw some people do have luck using letrozole but i have no idea how it is effective

Estrogen and prolactin are CORRELATED. This is different from being perfectly aligned. Low estrogen does not always mean you are prolactin free

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

If you start the letro real early it could help as they are correlated to some degree...however, caber was the only way out for this guy with tren.

bro said

I agree with this 100%

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

From what I have always read PRAMI and Caber is the way to go!

SERMS wont help because that deals with estrogen receptors. actually, nolvadex will aggrivate tren enduced gyno. Prami .25mg (.5 if needed) before bed. helps with trensomnia before bed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ThirdLegery Gregory
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131