over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looks like LBA's to me.

ridge11

Registered
All American EFX:
FWSS LBA Pro
Growth And Recovery!*
Dextro-Cyclodized Liquid Beef Amino And Protein Complex!

Anybody know anything about this?

I found it about a week ago when researching Phil's lba's. I've never tried either one so I can't comment. But what is all the hype about the lba's? Is it just because theyre easy to cook/mix into things vs regular protein powder?

That and the lba's were awesome to curb cravings instead of having real chococlate a few tbsps of the chocolate lba's and your good to go

Yes those are lba's, i was searching through Phil's post and it looks like he use to sell them

All American EFX:
FWSS LBA Pro
Growth And Recovery!*
Dextro-Cyclodized Liquid Beef Amino And Protein Complex!

Anybody know anything about this?

Been there done that, not bad. I just ordered a few bottles of Protein 100 that I'm excited to try out. Hydro casein and hydro collagen. Gonna mix it with glycerine and use during training.

Well

I would sell it but its the cheap version of collagen protein.....Emeric has his own version so I will let him explain. I will sell Emerics version....with the micillar casein

I tried these. They're not as thick as TN LBAs and not as sweet in my opinion. They have a chemical flavor.

Bodybuilding.com has them bogo. I bought 2 chocolate to try out. I love it in my coffee if nothing else.

I would sell it but its the cheap version of collagen protein.....Emeric has his own version so I will let him explain. I will sell Emerics version....with the micillar casein

Phil, between you and Emeric. What do you think of these? Your honest opinion sir.

Bodybuilding.com has them bogo. I bought 2 chocolate to try out. I love it in my coffee if nothing else.

do you have a direct link bro? Thanx

found it! :D

Last edited:
Phil, between you and Emeric. What do you think of these? Your honest opinion sir.

i think he somewhat said in a tactful way that they're crap, hence using emeric's formular. Rather go with a great alternative, than a sub-par replacement.

thats just my interpretation, not trying to put words in anyone's mouth or make it seems like i know something i dont.

I tried these. They're not as thick as TN LBAs and not as sweet in my opinion. They have a chemical flavor.

I tried them too and the color was sort of green and there were chunks in it that did not fully mix right. I won't get them again.

I broke down and purchased some of the EFX LBA when I learned TP was not longer offering theirs. So far not a fan of it little to thin and not even close in taste. waiting for Phil to launch the LBA's again

The micillar casein protien from Phil is awesome! Mixes very well, no flavor at all. I've been supplementing a couple meals a day with this mixed with organic apple juice and organic raw milk or with some coconut oil.

Phil can you cook with the micillar casein?? Does the heat effect it? It would mix well with some pancake batter ::eek:od-smil

Last edited:
I broke down and purchased some of the EFX LBA when I learned TP was not longer offering theirs. So far not a fan of it little to thin and not even close in taste. waiting for Phil to launch the LBA's again

Don't hold your breath, partna

The micillar casein protien from Phil is awesome! Mixes very well, no flavor at all. I've been supplementing a couple meals a day with this mixed with organic apple juice and organic raw milk or with some coconut oil.

Phil can you cook with the micillar casein?? Does the heat effect it? It would mix well with some pancake batter ::eek:od-smil

Obviuosly not Phil but I'd take it with fats gram for gram and zero carbs, lactose is OK, if you want to get the most out of it. Cooking with any protein powder's a bad idea.

They taste good to me. Although they may be an inferior protein, for the sake of convenience and taste, I will be using this in place of LBA's until someone decides to make a better liquid protein supplement.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear