over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lukas Duncan 12 weeks out

thanks lenny, you've always been really supportive, I appreciate it. As far as my weight, I think it's laughable that anyone would think I would make up my weight. I started my diet at 270 this year and in those pics, after 10 weeks of dieting already, i was 250. I'm sorry i weigh more than you tflex, but thats what i weigh, I don't make shit up.

Don't be sorry, you don't.
You got a little upset too upset about it though.
Good luck in your show.

wel when you blatanly call someone a liar, they're gonna be pretty pissed about it. I hope to prove you wrong on stage, thanks for the extra motivation.

pretty lean to start with. 12 weeks out for me is hard to judge. its good to take the pics at 12 weeks but at weeks 7 and 8 are when i really see some great changes happening with myself and others.

you have some good size to work with. shoulders and arms especially. i say quads need to come up a tad bit more but may look really good once they come in.

work on your posing/presentation, you seem uncomfortable when you pose, presenting your physique is everything

Don't be sorry, you don't.
You got a little upset too upset about it though.
Good luck in your show.

when anyone talks about wht they weigh while dieting i always laugh. going by the scale is dumb in my opinion. it starts to play games with your head if you see the numbers drop. just go by the mirror. weigh in the day of the show and if you are in shape it shouldnt matter what you weigh

lookin good man, super thick upper body and you are pretty lean for 12 weeks especially the pic with you showing some abs.

but definitely hit those legs hard, in some pics, your arms look thicker then your thighs

wel when you blatanly call someone a liar, they're gonna be pretty pissed about it. I hope to prove you wrong on stage, thanks for the extra motivation.

My pleasure. If my lack of belief of your weight motivates you to win, all the better. And I'm not sure how you're going to prove me wrong on stage. I said you looked good and were in good condition for 12 weeks out. I just doubted your weight. There is no scale on stage. only thing people know is that you are in a certain weight class. Weight means nothing. Shit, don't fucking weigh yourself at all bro. It doesnt matter unless you are trying to make weight. which for heavies and supers it doesnt matter really, you wont be a super and should fall easily into heavies.

The thing about not weighing yourself is that I can't look at myself and fairly judge how I look. I need the scale to tell me if I'm dropping too fast or not dropping or what...ya know what i mean? I really only have one guy looking at me once a week to see how I'm progressing. Really, I use the scale to make sure I'm not dropping too much weight, as that has been my problem in the past (losing muscle). I don't care what I weigh but it is a good gauge of how you're coming along, at least in my case I have found it to help.

The thing about not weighing yourself is that I can't look at myself and fairly judge how I look. I need the scale to tell me if I'm dropping too fast or not dropping or what...ya know what i mean? I really only have one guy looking at me once a week to see how I'm progressing. Really, I use the scale to make sure I'm not dropping too much weight, as that has been my problem in the past (losing muscle). I don't care what I weigh but it is a good gauge of how you're coming along, at least in my case I have found it to help.

This is really good advice. I see your post after flexxs and you say you need the scale. That is mistake you will shed with experience. Best to stay off the scale and hit the mirror 1-2x week.

I would highly doubt that he lying about his weight. He used to lift at my gym and he is a big boy for sure. Especially for his age.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131