over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Massive Newbie Info!

e) High Cortisol, suppressed HPTA and catabolism
Cortisol is catabolic. It is the enemy of all anabolism and must be kept in check. While it is blocked when under the influence of AAS, it is free to attach to the Anabolic Receptors (AR) once the steroids leave. Due to this blockage Cortisol tends to accumulate and increase when on. A low level is desirable however since it is important for other vital functions such as control of inflammation. Balance is the key.
V i t a m i n C
At 3-5g before heavy workouts, it keeps the exercise induced rise of Cortisol in check
Always: 3-5g before workouts
D H E A
A useless pro-hormone as far as anabolism is concerned, this substance is great to keep Cortisol within normal levels. There is a correlation between high Cortisol and low DHEA levels.
Week 1-6: 150mg am and pm
D e x t r o s e a n d M a l to d e x t r i n
It is neither a supplement nor a drug, but these carbohydrates have a very high glycemic index and keep Cortisol levels low by increasing insulin. They also provide excellent energy for heavy workouts. In order to not gain unwanted fat, dextrose and/or Maltodextrin shall be ingested during your workout and with your post workout shake only.
Always: 100g with workout water and 100g with post workout shake

f) Red Blood Cell Count and Stamina
C r e a t i n e
The use of Creatine has shown to increase ATP metabolism and cellular water storage among many other things. This is very beneficial because it provides for heightened nutrient storage and a slight increase in anabolism as well as workout stamina. Perfect with dextrose/Maltodextrin.
Always: 5g with workout water and 10g with post workout shake
V i t a m i n B - 1 2 & I r o n
Prolongs the life of your RBC and may be beneficial for increased oxygen transport
Week1-8: 1,000mcg ed

Miscellaneous beneficial drugs, supplements and recommendations
Z i n c
Assists with testosterone production and is always low in weight lifting subjects. Do not consume with calcium for ease of absorption
Week1-8: 50mg ed
M a g n e s i u m
Has too many benefits for weight lifters to list
Week 1-8: 800mg every evening
V i t a m i n B - 6
Assists with testosterone production, keeps Prolactin in check and is very relaxing
Week 1-8: 200mg every evening
M e l a t o n i n
May improve sleep pattern and help increase HGH. With this supplement, the less you take the more it works.
Always: 1.5mg at nite
D e p r e n y l
Known as one of the most favorite life extension drug this dopamine enhancer provides anti-depressant properties as well as possible IGF-1 increase. Do not take with Bromocriptine.
Week 7 & 8: 5mg eod in the morning
W o r k o u t a n d c a l o r i c r e s t r i c t i o n
Workouts shall be brief and focus on retaining your newly gained strength. A power lift routine may be advantages at this stage. Calorie intake shall match expenditure; a calorie-restricted diet shall commence only upon complete recovery of natural testosterone production.

3. Final word
This program is based on empirical evidence, research and experimentation and represents the maximum effort to recover one’s testosterone production. Some of the above supplements and drugs may not be required or may not agree with every individual and advances in medicine may provide newer and more useful drugs for the testosterone recovery following steroid therapy.
Furthermore, it must be noted that a period of 8 weeks of abstinence from all drugs (vitamins and supplements excluded) is the minimum time recommended and that a blood test to assess actual testosterone recovery act as the only gauge for the timing of the next hormone therapy.

Anabolic/androgenic steroids wisely used have many benefits, but they produce their benefits by perturbing the natural course of endocrine function, something that can have consequences for the athlete in terms of enduring dysregulation of said endocrine function upon the cessation of anabolic use. Fortunately, both prophylactic and restorative measures that the athlete can take to restore endocrine function and prepare the way for the next cycle of anabolics are fairly well known. Problems and their solutions include (a) low levels of Luteinizing Hormone and shrunken testicles, treated by H C G, (b) low testosterone and lack of motivation, treated by Dianabol and Androgel morning applications, (c) high estrogen and suppressed Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testicular Axis (HPTA) function, treated by Arimidex and Clomid, (d) high Prolactin and suppressed HPTA, treated by Bromocriptine, (e) high Cortisol, suppressed HPTA and catabolism, treated by Vitamin C, DHEA, dextrose and Maltodextrin, and (f) suppressed red blood cell count and reduced stamina, treated by Creatine, Vitamin B-12 and iron. In addition, a variety of miscellaneous beneficial drugs and supplements, such as zinc, magnesium, Vitamin B-6, Melatonin and Deprenyl can speed post-cycle recovery.

That's it!!! Hope it helps all my bros out there. :D

well i deff didnt have the time to read all of this... but i will

and what i have read is great. Thanks for taking the time to post all of this.

This is a lot of awesome info. Its sorta like on-steop shopping for all of your beginner's needs.

-norm

Thanks bros! I hope it helps everyone and provides them with the proper knowledge to do things the right way. IMHO I think it covers most of the bases and should be a very good starting point for most users.

"Go Heavy or Go Home!!!"

Last edited:

This and the other about info before asking for cycle critique need to be a sticky. This one for sure.

This is crazy well done props and thanks for the post BigDM.

Thanks for the bump bro! :D

Great read. After reading Big A's beginners article this is a great, in-depth addition. I highly recommend reading both.

excellent post.

^^^^^ yeah, what they all said!! ^^^^^

Great read bro! :sport:smi :cool:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members