over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meditrope questions

ST is supertropin. I'm on the tp website and do not see any recent lab testing for the greys. Only blacks and mauve tops
Ive never used that Gh before so I dont know how good it is. The reason the grey tops have no testing is because TP only has the meditropes tested since they pass through him before going to any country they are sold in (internationally). TP has access to the meditropes and can personally send them off to be tested. The grey tops on the other hand do not go through TP first. They are manufactuered in a GMP facility and sent directly to the USA. Meditrope and The Grey Top are two different brands. @theprovider can comment or correct me on any of the information provided if need be.

Ive never used that Gh before so I dont know how good it is. The reason the grey tops have no testing is because TP only has the meditropes tested since they pass through him before going to any country they are sold in (internationally). TP has access to the meditropes and can personally send them off to be tested. The grey tops on the other hand do not go through TP first. They are manufactuered in a GMP facility and sent directly to the USA. Meditrope and The Grey Top are two different brands. @theprovider can comment or correct me on any of the information provided if need be.
thank you for that info i appreciate it

Just because it's interesting, I think it's worth pointing out that even within the same kit the exact IU per vial is probably going to vary from vial to vial (say + or - 0.1-0.25 iu).
I dont understand the point here? Pharma and generics allow for (last I checked) I believe 10% variance + or - and I believe compound allows for an even larger acceptable variance. Nothing will ever be exactly identical. Are you going to notice any difference on 1/10th to 1/4iu extra in a vial that is dosed over 3-4 days? Definitely not.

I dont understand the point here? Pharma and generics allow for (last I checked) I believe 10% variance + or - and I believe compound allows for an even larger acceptable variance. Nothing will ever be exactly identical. Are you going to notice any difference on 1/10th to 1/4iu extra in a vial that is dosed over 3-4 days? Definitely not.
Really the only difference between pharma and generic (considering purity and dimmer content is the same) is that pharma is manufactuered in a GMP facility that is inspected and licensed by the country it is located in and generic is manufactured in an un licensed facility that does not require inspection and oversight. But both generic and pharma have the possibility to be the same or even better over the other (pharm better over generic or generic better over pharm).

Read the first sentence again my guy

I can tell you guys this I’ve ordered from multiple vendors and they tend to have the meditrope hologram on the white boxes and that makes me feel better along with the black batch number on the vials

And I think it’s been proven generics outside of the States tend to be better because of shipping there not sitting on a crate for god knows how long other than that it’s give or take on potency imo which means nothing so yeah American pharm grade is probably better than your Chinese generic unless you live in Europe or China

I can tell you guys this I’ve ordered from multiple vendors and they tend to have the meditrope hologram on the white boxes and that makes me feel better along with the black batch number on the vials
And the comforting part is that its not easy to copy the vials and tops. since both are not generic. meaning top has logo on it and so does the vials.. so one has to copy both. So not so simple..

And the comforting part is that its not easy to copy the vials and tops. since both are not generic. meaning top has logo on it and so does the vials.. so one has to copy both. So not so simple..
Absolutely 👍

The only instance I consumed as much Serostim as Chase was when I was on a strict diet, barely consuming 800 calories a day. Despite that, I managed to get super lean while maintaining muscle mass.I suspect there's validity to the notion that vials lose potency during shipping. Some individuals in the States lyophilize with powder, but I haven't personally tried those to discern any difference.

The effectiveness of expectorants, pH levels, and other additives is crucial.

WS

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner