over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MGF, IGF1 question

nidal ak

Registered
Im on my blast now since Jan. started at 185 lbs and now im 221lbs under 10% and still gaining.
any ways after i finish my blast, i was thinking of running MGF 6mgs/w for the first month with a TRT dose.
the second month will be AAS at a higher dose, HGH , slin and IGF1 lr3

question:

1- i am thinking of running the MGF subq (systematic) do you think this will work?

2- HGH and slin will be work out days, twice a day. 5iu gh followed by 5iu slin, when will be a good time to pin the IGF1 lr3 and dose?

p.s: first time igf and mgf

thank you

i know that DAT researched with MGF (micro dosing in different locations in the same muscle) and it was a successful, but will Subq work?

There is a thread here on subQ mgf. Probably a few pages back.

I've been doing subq and it seems just as effective as my IM trials.

yes i think I'm going to go with 250mcg of MGF 4 times a day Subq.

IGF-1 lr3 - still researching the doses but might start at 50mcg a day and also, should i just use it only on workout days with slin ??

peg-mgf will go systematic but mgf will not.Lr3 will also go systematic so you need to have the timing down proper.mgf post workout lr3 10 minutes later and peg-mgf on non training days and off time with lr3.

so last night I figured fuck it why not.. i did 1mg of mgf sub-q and when I woke today boy did my body ACHE all over... when first dipping into mgf last month I did 500mcg prebed sub-q a couple times prior to test any variance and the next day had quite noticeable DOMS so can only imagine how my day is going to progress after doubling down last night... only thing I can hope the best for is the previous doses were just on my cruise of test/deca, and have since crossed over to test/tren but as of mid last wk threw in 50mg of dbol preworkout so maybe my day progression wont be as bad as I anticipate once I hit the gym and get that dbol circulating LOL

Last edited:
IGF-1 lr3 will be pinning everyday. post workout subq and in the morning on non wo days.

week 1 50mcg - week 2 80mcg - w3 100mcg - w4 100-150mcg

So further update as the day progressed, DOMS was all time worst.. killed my training and made my day in general the pits .. just stretching and warm up was brutal yuck when time came for working sets not even the dbol preworkout culd counter like i hoped... i have concluded sub-q is not for me... strictly local and IM from here on out... those with success sub-q more power to ya

i guess nothing always go as planned. i will be relocating to a different country in around 40 days.

so I'm not going to use MGF. I will only try LR3. it will be a month of HGH, slin and LR3.

the problem is that i have 8 hgh kits now and i will have to finish them in around 40 days so i will be doing 20iu everyday.

also at the end of these 40 days im going to inject 100mcg Triptorelin since i don't long long id it going to be before i get some testo

IGF-1 lr3 and Triptorelin are going to be from ergopep

i guess nothing always go as planned. i will be relocating to a different country in around 40 days.

so I'm not going to use MGF. I will only try LR3. it will be a month of HGH, slin and LR3.

the problem is that i have 8 hgh kits now and i will have to finish them in around 40 days so i will be doing 20iu everyday.

also at the end of these 40 days im going to inject 100mcg Triptorelin since i don't long long id it going to be before i get some testo

IGF-1 lr3 and Triptorelin are going to be from ergopep

I am curious to see how the 40 days of boom dosing of hgh will go.. I would think with that aggressive of dosing you could make some very noticable changes even in the short amount of time especially with slin in the mix... godspeed

I am curious to see how the 40 days of boom dosing of hgh will go.. I would think with that aggressive of dosing you could make some very noticable changes even in the short amount of time especially with slin in the mix... godspeed

that's why i included slin, i always read a high dose of hgh 15iu or above won't do much without slin

its my first time using Hum-R and if going fine till now. im doing 5iu slin am and 5iu slin post workout. of coursse 10iu of hgh with every 5iu of slin.
I am going to keep the slin at 5iu until i know how it work with my body, and maybe later, i will increase to 10iu

I know I read somewhere jjb1 was saying there is a max dosing with hgh like 10ius at a time before more at a time is a waste.. so 2x/day with 10ius should still work great if thats the case... and personally i love slin.. hum-r is great.. I can get by on 6-7g per iu and go in the 6-10iu range post wo depending on how my training went for the day.. easiest way to get some carbs in I found was candy LOL skittles, starburst, etc... shit that has just pure sugar LOL or kids fruit snacks and juice packs like capri suns... work amazing to get that quick carb fix when the slin spikes a second time LOL

I know in one of the older threads re: slin big kiwi was saying he loved using candy for slin.. well "lollies" as they're called in his next of the woods but worked great for him being able to keep lean.. I even think I can notice the difference too when if go the liquid route with juice etc.. getting the added fluid in the mix probably has some adverse effect for bloat etc

today, i decided to change things up a bit because the 10iu gh in the morning and 10iu post workout is making me like a zombie. i am very lazy, i just get up when i want to feed.
so tried 5iu gh am and 5iu gh pre w/o and 10iu gh post w/o.
i found out that this is better for me. more energy, and my body looked fuller and rounder especially after my post slin meal (slin post w/o)

Last edited:
it's been around a week and a half on 20iu GH everyday. i took around 3 to 4 days until i saw difference.
every muscle is so vainy, dry but very full all day. i am seeing separations that I've never seen, even with the extra calories but felt very tired and my bp went up significantly. 2 days after that i got very sick. fever, no appetite and running nose.
took some antibiotics yesterday and everything is fine now. i was thinking about hitting the gym but i still have a bit of fever. training with a fever may be too much for the heart

Interesting to see others had DOMS on subq MGF. I found it subsided greatly after a week or so. The first couple of days were brutal though. Having ran it for a month I notice a bit more fullness. Not sure if this still needs to be cycled but that's what I'm doing.

And 20ius ED of HGH of what brand. I think if it were rips that dose would cripple me.

Interesting to see others had DOMS on subq MGF. I found it subsided greatly after a week or so. The first couple of days were brutal though. Having ran it for a month I notice a bit more fullness. Not sure if this still needs to be cycled but that's what I'm doing.

And 20ius ED of HGH of what brand. I think if it were rips that dose would cripple me.

eli's green tops, i love them. i would like to try Rips one day

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity