over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mobility work

Elucid

Newbies
A friend just pointed this site out to me, with 400+ videos there is a WEALTH of knowledge regarding all kinds of mobility issues. I am a tight/bound up mess, and this stuff is really helpful. This guy knows his shit. He works with some really strong people like Mark Bell and Donnie Thompson.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
love those videos. I can squat a lot more comfortably now

if people are lifting alot and want to get as strong as possible, they better be doing mobility work... if not they are dumb. If you can't move for shit, you'll get hurt, if you get hurt your strength doesn't mean shit.

if people are lifting alot and want to get as strong as possible, they better be doing mobility work... if not they are dumb. If you can't move for shit, you'll get hurt, if you get hurt your strength doesn't mean shit.

Yeah I made that mistake.

My hips were such a disaster I couldn't even get within 2-3 inches of parallel without my lower back rounding to hit depth.

Luckily I smartened up before I popped a disk or something.

I follow DieselCrew on youtube for mobility work out... Before the ME exercise...
Also you have Eric Cressy and Mike Robertson: Magnificent Mobility... Good video...

I know this is an old thread but I think that keeping a piece on mobility high up on the thread list is important. I need to do a lot of work on hipflexibility and it really messes up my squat that I'm stiff. I'll squat 340 but can deadlift 500, and I really don't think there should be such a large gap in my capability. I've been squatting LONGER than deadlifting but I one lift way outgrew the other. Thank for all the links, I need everything I can get my hands/brain on.

Opinions on some of the better mobility movements to open up the hips? I suffer with some butt winking on the bottom of my squat too. I think this is hips?

ALL of the mobility information you could ever want (well, maybe not really) is here:

mobilitywod.com

I can't tell you how much this has changed my life. For 10 years I lifted and never stretched. I eventually had unbearable back pain, patellar tendons, shoulder issues...i was falling apart.

I went to doctors for the pain, received the common pain meds, epidurals in my back, all kinds of shit and none of it helped. I started foam rolling, stretching, and using bands (to adjust body position) and compression bands and everything else found on the site and I can honestly say my pain is about 95% better. I slack on the mobility work when I'm lazy and the pain creeps back...the patellar tendons begin aching, the lower back aches, the shoulders throb...so I know for a fact this is 100% cause and affect.

Also, if any of you have a good place for shiatsu massage and ART, try that as well. Both are incredibly painful but worth the results.

DO MOBILITY!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dren46
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner