over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MOVIES to WATCH

Agree. My residents read the book for book club then watched it. Very goo movie
And as the movie was being released the author of the book was wanted for questioning in connection to a deadly shooting of a poacher in Africa. Her and her husband are big animal activists. I can’t wait to see what happens there.

Joaquin Phoenix as Napoleon in Ridley Scott's upcoming 2023 film

306330620_627311378986249_7746427348120610050_n.jpg

Taking forever

The unbearable weight of massive talent

Not a Nicholas cage fan but it has me rolling all night.

I thought his movie, Pig, was one of the best movies released last year.

A lot of people got up to leave once the credits started for Black Adam. I guess they couldn't hold it a couple minutes longer.

After years of pre-production purgatory, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's Black Adam has finally arrived in theaters with the promise to change the hierarchy of the DCU.

But in a strange - yet strategic - twist, Johnson's Teth-Adam isn't even the most-talked-about character from the film.

That honor belongs to Henry Cavill's Superman whose post-credits cameo just may be Hollywood's worst-kept secret.

The real question is what his reprisal means for the DCU moving forward. And, interestingly enough, it sounds like Warner Bros. is asking the exact same question.

According to The Hollywood Reporter's Heat Vision, Henry Cavill's Superman contract for Black Adam was a one-off.

Therefore, at the moment, there's nothing on paper confirming additional DCU roles or his reprisal in that rumored Man of Steel 2 film, even though Warner Bros. is reportedly interested in both.

But if Cavill does sign on for more Superman projects, he won't be the only cape-wearing Kryptonian.

Amidst the Black Adam news, reports have also claimed that Warner Bros. is still moving forward with Ta-Nehisi Coates' Black Superman movie.

Plus, Sasha Calle's Supergirl is still slated to make her DC debut in 2023's The Flash.

Dwayne Johnson wasn't wrong when he claimed the hierarchy of the DCU was about to change. But instead of Black Adam, he was the one to change it.

Following the Warner Bros. Discovery merger, the studio expressed its interest in more Superman and an MCU-inspired plan for the DCU moving forward. However, the details of the said plan were never revealed.

Fans now know that Dwayne Johnson had personally been fighting for Cavill's comeback and was finally successful in doing so under new studio leadership. But in Johnson getting his way, Warner Bros. Discovery has essentially told its audience that Henry Cavill is definitely still its Superman.

While the studio is seemingly embracing Cavill, Johnson's actions may have forced Warner Bros. to abandon its intentions for a new cohesive superhero universe a la MCU. After all, Cavill's Son of Krypton is a product of Zack Snyder's vision for the comic book universe with past DC credits to his name.

But what happens if Cavill chooses not to sign a new Superman contract with Warner Bros.? Where will that leave the universe and the studio then? And, how will Black Adam's potential franchise continue after that post-credits scene?

Unless Cavill is intent on returning no matter what, his interest in signing a new contract will likely depend on how well the film performs at the box office and how his cameo resonates with fans.

Am I the only one that has never watched and refuses to watch any of these stupid Marvel / DC superhero or Star Wars movies?

There's like 3 new ones per week, all look completely retarded

IMO the absolute bottom of the barrel in terms of entertainment
Yeah I’ll be the guy that raises his hands…

I saw black Adam last night and friggin loved it. Marvel + DC I typically love. I couldn’t do the “black widow” film (all familial based drama) nor “she-hulk”.

Not a Star Wars fan / mandalorian but a lot of people sincerely loved it; just couldn’t get into them.

Watching house of dragons now with the wife, first few episodes were solid then the entire cast change now I’m back to meh…

Yeah I’ll be the guy that raises his hands…

I saw black Adam last night and friggin loved it. Marvel + DC I typically love. I couldn’t do the “black widow” film (all familial based drama) nor “she-hulk”.

Not a Star Wars fan / mandalorian but a lot of people sincerely loved it; just couldn’t get into them.

Watching house of dragons now with the wife, first few episodes were solid then the entire cast change now I’m back to meh…
Looking forward to the follow ups.

The Rock outlines Henry Cavill workout plans

Bullet Train, really fun and with plenty of action.

Ghislaine Maxwell: Filthy Rich | Official Trailer

Am I the only one that has never watched and refuses to watch any of these stupid Marvel / DC superhero or Star Wars movies?

There's like 3 new ones per week, all look completely retarded

IMO the absolute bottom of the barrel in terms of entertainment

You should see the reality TV the lady watches. I REALLY don’t understand how people enjoy just watching other people have fucked up lives

Just watched Terrifier 2 it was pretty gnarly.
Hell Raiser (2022) was okay but it’s nowhere near as good as 1,2,3 and Blood lines.
X is really good. The prequel Pearl is good.
Hellhole is good if you watch until the end.
Black Phone is really good.
Halloween ends is terrible.
Rob Zombies The Munsters is awesome.

I’m a horror and dark mystery movie junkie.

Just watched Terrifier 2 it was pretty gnarly.
Hell Raiser (2022) was okay but it’s nowhere near as good as 1,2,3 and Blood lines.
X is really good. The prequel Pearl is good.
Hellhole is good if you watch until the end.
Black Phone is really good.
Halloween ends is terrible.
Rob Zombies The Munsters is awesome.

I’m a horror and dark mystery movie junkie.
Is Black Phone ok for young kids(7-10) The tiny humans in my life keep trying to get me to let them watch it since their mother won’t.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131