over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Boy AKITA

Funny Bro, to answer the initial question, Akitas are have a low tolerance for kids not in the family and for that matter, anyone who is not family, sure they tolerate non family and kids but you can not treat them as an immediate family member would. I am sure you can find "Watered Down" Akitas that are a mush with anyone but that is not what we wanted, after a year of research and visiting kennels all over the US we settled on our boy and thus far the return for the dollar has been 10x the initial investment.

That is absolutely not true, it can be the case, but it's not the norm. They tend to be cold to outsiders (not in the family) but the are naturally protective to anyone they know (friends and outside family). Heaven help anyone that ever tries to put their hands on one of your friends or relatives that your dog knows and he happens to be around.

hachiko story

The Akita is Japans National dog and it's loyalty is said to be unmatched by any other breed. I've known 2 of them very closely, my grand fathers and my best friends, and the handful of others I've been around and I'd have to say that comment is true.

You have a beautiful dog there my friend, thanks for posting pictures.

Such a gorgeous dog!:headbang:

Haha, you gotta love mittens the neighbor hood yorkie wanting to pwn lol.

Why would you think there's a difference with him on the leash? Is he in front of you guys when you walk? Hows the body language from you when you're walking him...tense leash, looking at him etc?

Just wondering man, not trying to pick your post apart. I used to help people with their dogs when I worked for a doggie daycare.

Gnosis is asking detailed questions to help you prevent an issue with your dog and another dog, or worse.

I've trained a lot of Akitas. They need to get used to the fast moving manerisms of children.

We had a K9 that was half Akita and half Belgian Malinois , when he was 7 months old he had a bad habit of wanting chew on you when playing , after breaking several of my personal dogs of this buy grabbing their bottom jaw I decided to try it.
Bad idea!! He chopped down and shook , id never seen or heard of a dog doing that , took 11 stitches to close it.

This dogs mother was a big girl and was unbelievably protective of her family and loved the children , would roll around on the floor with them but when other kids came over she would just stand back and watch.

Your boy is beautiful , he looks like a perfect specimen

A lot of my clients were bomb and k9 mals. They need their dogs to quit biting or at least biting the handle ( they get impatient and will bite handle if they can't bite anyone else) or they were going into early retirement... old tricks don't work with them.

Looking so nice... I like your dog.. because its long hairs are so attractive and looking very good. I am also thinking to pet a dog but my son don't like them.. I am trying to agree him, hope this picture will helps.. Thanks for sharing.

He is second to my best but when we leave the house with apprehension eave the house he is a Hells angel. Yesterday we child proof the house but he managed to jump the kitchen barrier, tossed the bird cage on the floor, explored the kitchen table and half of the shit on the table was on the floor, ate 5 Bananas. Ripped the outer bathroom curtain. When we are gone he howls like a wolf, we need help.

Most of my answers to your questions are in the blue box.

:eek: Was the bird okay?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity