over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My lifting padna Beaux

cage99

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Losing this peculiar lil fella rocked my world. Been depressed ever since. This lil guy was always with me working out. Just miss him always being there. Definitely sucks! Fuck cancer!!!

Cage

Attachments

• IMG_0059.jpeg
    IMG_0059.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 17
Sorry for your loss brother, maybe there's another dog about to jump into your life!

Not anytime soon…. It’d feel like I’m betraying him.

Cage

Sorry for your loss Cage. We grow such a bond with our dogs. My frenchie rules my house.
Thanks man, you ain’t lying! My lil homie was right by my side everywhere in the house. At night though he spooned with the wife though. I put off too much heat to have anything up against me.

Cage

Sorry to hear about him bro! I know he had a great life with you though.

Damn, I’m really sorry to hear that. Losing a pet is like losing a family member if you’re lucky enough to have had that bond. I’m sure you two had a great ride even if it was cut short.

Damn, I’m really sorry to hear that. Losing a pet is like losing a family member if you’re lucky enough to have had that bond. I’m sure you two had a great ride even if it was cut short.
Yeah we definitely had a strong bond. Just got robbed of my time with him. He just turned 6 when on a routine vet visit discovered a mass near his prostate. 2 months later he collapsed at my feet and passed. Bruh, the immediate pain & sorrow was overwhelming.

In all my years I’ve never felt anything like this for an actual human being. But losing my homie broke me for sure.

Cage

Damn bro so sorry to hear of your loss. It’s truly losing family when we lose our pets. Took me over two years to finally be ready to get another after I lost my last girl but this new one I swear is her reincarnate and loves working out with my little one and I just like my last one did.

Prayers are with you brother. 🙏🏼

Attachments

• IMG_3132.jpeg
    IMG_3132.jpeg
    45 KB · Views: 13
Not anytime soon…. It’d feel like I’m betraying him.

Cage
I’m the same way. I’m not married now but I imagine if my wife of 20+ years died when we were older I probably would have a hard time remarrying too. It’s just a hardcore loyalty that most can’t comprehend. But it’s definitely how I am with my dogs.

Right now my big man (old hound/Rottweiler mix. 110lbs) is getting on up in age. Recently, a little, female, herding/shepherd mix was likely dumped near my rural property. I took her in and so did my big boy.

She is still in crazy puppy mode. It’s non stop jumping on him, biting and pulling his long houndish ears, gnawing on his neck and face etc… for hours on end. From sun up to sundown. It wouldn’t take but one growl or slap down from one of his giant paws to get her to stop annoying him. But he never does. He’s so gentle with her. Just lets her do that annoying stuff to him all day. He will make funny groaning noises but it doesn’t deter her or anything.

Anyways, the point was this. You sound like a loyal one like myself. Maybe next time get a puppy when you know you’re getting semi close to losing one. I think it reinvigorates the older dog somewhat too. But when the old best friend dies, you have a new best friend to grieve the old one with. I think this is how I will do it from now on.

Sorry for your loss, friend. I know that pain and wouldn’t wish it on any decent human. Maybe take a trip to the local pound this week and see what they have. Try going with the intention to volunteer or just stroll the inmates. Maybe you can give a new best friend a reprieve on an upcoming death sentence or if it’s a no-kill shelter you will be giving him/her a life outside of bars and concrete. Just a thought.

@Poonami, thanks for your input here. It’ll take some time for me. I’m guessing like a year minimum before I can even think abt bringing in a new furry family member.

The wife is completely devastated and says she doesn’t want to ever experience this pain again. I totally get it, but told her eventually the pain gives way to all the happy memories y’all shared.

If we end up bringing in another pup it’ll definitely be two of them!

Cage

Damn bro so sorry to hear of your loss. It’s truly losing family when we lose our pets. Took me over two years to finally be ready to get another after I lost my last girl but this new one I swear is her reincarnate and loves working out with my little one and I just like my last one did.

Prayers are with you brother. 🙏🏼
Unless you’re a pet lover then nobody can prepare you for the loss. The house feels empty and quiet allllll the damn time now. Glad y’all new pup is similar to your last pup!

Cage

Pets are family. We bind with them and they become family. It’s terrible when we lose them, leaves a huge void in the heart.❤️
I’ve alwybeen a dog person. Until I hooked up with this young chick and we have cats . OMG we have several cats and two just adore and love me . Literally sleep on top of me . Here’s a couple sweetheart and my young love ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_2138.jpeg
    IMG_2138.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1247.jpeg
    IMG_1247.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 12
Deep condolences for your loss, Cage.

Losing a dog is not like losing anything else because the way your dog loves you goes well beyond the connections we have human to human, even family.

Your dog loves you without condition. They also look to you to provide for and protect them, and at the very same time, they will lay down their life for you without thought or hesitation. A 20 lbs Jack Russell will get between you and a rattlesnake or grizzly bear. There are no words for what it feels like when your pooch curls up with you, or rests his head on your lap. I will however offer these words of ecouragement to you and your wife Cage...as someone who not only lost K9's who were family pets, but also working military and police K9's that were my in the field partners, where our lives and actions were interdependent day in and day out for years. It sounds cliche, but time does heal. What is now grief and sorrowful emotion will in time become a point of pride filled with warm feelings and beautiful memories. There were dogs I had that I couldn't even look at pictures or talk about for years after they were gone without choking up and crying, that now...I just beam and smile and cry for joy over what we shared and gave one another, and I can tell story after story and show off their pictures with nothing but delight. You will get there. And when you do, perhaps then it is time for (not a replacement....such a thing can never be)....but a new adventure, journey, and love story. Prayers for you and your wife. May your grief and sorrow pass quickly. God Bless.

My wife and I have been in this same place several times in the last five years. Bonding with a pet is special and something all people should experience. Your pain and sadness right now is understandable. Allow yourself to feel those things regardless of how much it may hurt. But as its been said, as time passes you will begin to smile and find joy in the life you gave your dog.

We can't have dogs so we have cats. All rescues at this point. I remember how after we lost our first one years ago I dreaded the thought of losing another and didn't want to add to our crew. But it fades, and you begin to think about the life you can give an animal that would otherwise not know family and love. In the end, its better to hurt for them than for them to hurt for us.

Take your time. Don't be afraid to hurt about this right now. And don't feel guilty about smiling or laughing at the thousands of positive memories you have either.

Take care.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity