over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My lil frenchy.

Big Dave Smith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
His name is Dante. He's sponsored by TrueProtein and will be competing in the world's wussiest dog contest. All he knows how to do is eat, poop, and cuddle. Best companion ever.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Thanks Dave, Those made me smile big time. Very cute pup. And yes mate, they are without a doubt the best companions ever. Loyal and faithful till the end.

Cheers bro and enjoy!!!:D

Cool pup! How old Dave?

He was about 12 weeks old in the pictures. Definitely has grown since. He's now 16 weeks old and getting bigger!

He's in the crate right now. He has a nasty habit of pooping in the house at random, then turning it into a snack!

He spends most of his time trying to walk next to your feet, laying on you when you stop, and has 15 minute bouts of puppyness where he chews like crazy, then gets tired and passes out.

Best friend ever.

He was about 12 weeks old in the pictures. Definitely has grown since. He's now 16 weeks old and getting bigger!

He's in the crate right now. He has a nasty habit of pooping in the house at random, then turning it into a snack!

He spends most of his time trying to walk next to your feet, laying on you when you stop, and has 15 minute bouts of puppyness where he chews like crazy, then gets tired and passes out.

Best friend ever.

:DLOL That's a puppy for ya.

Pretty nasty habit though:p

Pretty cool...except for the chewing and poop thing! What breed,how big do they get?

looks like my little bastard...
photo.jpg

what a cute dog

Ah man i'd love one of these, but we have a pug and he's a right handful as it is. He's like my wifes tail, literally follows her everywhere and is sat on her knee before she can even get her butt fully on the couch...

She would like another one or as me a frenchy, but one dog is just enough though......:cool:

one dog is more than enough for me too at this point...

Very cute dog. Its amazing how much happiness is packed into each one.

bump!!!!

I have 6 yr. old french. All i can say...one of the best things that ever happen for me. i'll never own another breed.

I have 6 yr. old french. All i can say...one of the best things that ever happen for me. i'll never own another breed.

I can say the same thing. I might make lil Dante a stud dog. People are paying 1800-2500 for puppies! We certaintly got lucky.

This breed
-NEVER bites
-is painfully loyal, especially to one person
-doesn't have to be exercised much
-absolutely loves affection

A half hour walk will pass this little guy out for hours. He has no breathing problems yet.

I'm seriously considering another in the future.

Augustus Maximus- daddy
Paris Hilton- mommy

Last edited:

Best friend ever.

Is this the puppy with skin problem?

Very cool puppy! We just recently lost one of our pugs and been considering a french or english to replace her.

Yeah cute dog, I'd almost mistaken it for a Boston Terrier, so I had to research this Frenchie and found out its really a French Bulldog. Cool!

Love them dogs. You reminded me of Shelby in your second pic with your dog and the glasses..lol.

I am actually going to pick my dog this weekend from my girlfriend, 3 hours way from me. Its a beagle. I will post some pics soon.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131