over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MyTreefiddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
What?? When you are banned you can just make a new name? AND you get access to the secret banned forum?? :confused: That's what I get for being a goody-two-shoes :rolleyes::D

If we find out someone is doing that, they'll get their new account banned too!

This thread wasn't about the source it was about you guys actually believing you know any of these guys...Mrtreefreddy is you're guys buddy?!

The dude knew who he was working, lied to his "friends" and the Mods so that they could keep doing business here again and all you guys are like, "Hey Gene's a cool dude. I would trust my wife's ass with him!"

That was the point...You guys need to stop backing all these fucks! Any of us that have been around long enough knows that there is not one person using that's not a junkie! You can look at it differently but the fact remains that steroids are a drug and the users are addicted...And an addict will eventually do whatever he can to get his fix for free!

That last paragraph is kind of a blanket statement isn't it? So in your opinion you feel anyone that has ever used AAS is a junkie? An eventually we will all try to scam someone to get free gear??

This thread wasn't about the source it was about you guys actually believing you know any of these guys...Mrtreefreddy is you're guys buddy?!

The dude knew who he was working, lied to his "friends" and the Mods so that they could keep doing business here again and all you guys are like, "Hey Gene's a cool dude. I would trust my wife's ass with him!"

That was the point...You guys need to stop backing all these fucks! Any of us that have been around long enough knows that there is not one person using that's not a junkie! You can look at it differently but the fact remains that steroids are a drug and the users are addicted...And an addict will eventually do whatever he can to get his fix for free!

Sounds like Osiris all over again.

so mods knew this sponsor was back under a different name that had previously scammed too, it sounded like? or did i miss read, its still early

Really? This is how baseless rumors get started! These guys don't come back under the same identity.

It's been said several times but one more time...

We were informed that TGC might be Imporium...had no proof...did some digging and other members helped with the proof...then Imp/TGC was banned. Plain and simple. Enough of the conspiracy theories.

MTF knew who was dealing with, didn't care that others had been scammed...he claims he thought they were taken care of..:rolleyes: Getting sponsored and receiving free gear was more important to him than the possibility of more members getting ripped off again...plain old greed!

BTW, don't forget...if you were ripped off by Imporium, then check out this thread... http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/138283-post-here-if-imporium-owes-you.html

Last edited:
That last paragraph is kind of a blanket statement isn't it? So in your opinion you feel anyone that has ever used AAS is a junkie? An eventually we will all try to scam someone to get free gear??

Again here is what I said...AAS are drugs, anyone using AAS are addicts and an addict can't be trusted as long as they are using! Don't try looking at AAS users differently then any other drug user...They are no different regardless of what you have led yourself to believe because you are an AAS user!

If you have a strong rep and you think that strong rep will get you your free fix you are going to do what you can to get that free fix...Doesn't matter whether you're a Mod, FM, KKM or anyone other color that you think has built you a rep strong enough to leverage free shit!

Answer me this, since you obviously do not see AAS users the way you see any other drug user (because AAS is so different, and most don't act like complete assholes or whiny bitches when they're not on, right?!)...How many guys in purple (the PM elite lol) have you seen get wrapped in these scams with these sources and it to be found out that they knew the entire time?! I have seen quite a damn few...Same with Mods over the years!! Status places you in a position to be able to leverage your rep for a free fix and 10 times out of 10 guys are going to jump on it.

Having not juiced in forever and still remaining in the scene I have been allowed to see this game from a different perspective...Believe me, there is no different in the users only the drugs being used!

The regular guy may never be in a position to have to make a choice of product over reputation and so they just do what they do...But believe me we have seen more times then not that people will use that rep to get what they can out of this game and will not think twice about it!

For the record, dnab87 is banned to for repping for The Growth Clinic. It is always been board rules if you rep for a sponsor, you are responsible for them.
He was a 100 percent grade-A Twat.

Today as I walk across the length & breadth of my beloved home land of promuscle the air smells just a little bit fresher shall I say.

Papa Pesty what do they say in american ??? .. hmmmm

oh yes i remember now ..

Hoo Yaa! lol

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

He was a 100 percent grade-A Twat.

Today as I walk across the length & breadth of my beloved home land of promuscle the air smells just a little bit fresher shall I say.

I always liked dnab...

guess I was missing what others were seeing?

regardless if like someone posted before whether he was a junkie and all the other negatives about him he is a competitor in top shape.. who else looks like him?? on more or less gear does not matter.. his back/shoulder waist ratio was mental

Again here is what I said...AAS are drugs, anyone using AAS are addicts and an addict can't be trusted as long as they are using! Don't try looking at AAS users differently then any other drug user...They are no different regardless of what you have led yourself to believe because you are an AAS user!

If you have a strong rep and you think that strong rep will get you your free fix you are going to do what you can to get that free fix...Doesn't matter whether you're a Mod, FM, KKM or anyone other color that you think has built you a rep strong enough to leverage free shit!

Answer me this, since you obviously do not see AAS users the way you see any other drug user (because AAS is so different, and most don't act like complete assholes or whiny bitches when they're not on, right?!)...How many guys in purple (the PM elite lol) have you seen get wrapped in these scams with these sources and it to be found out that they knew the entire time?! I have seen quite a damn few...Same with Mods over the years!! Status places you in a position to be able to leverage your rep for a free fix and 10 times out of 10 guys are going to jump on it.

Having not juiced in forever and still remaining in the scene I have been allowed to see this game from a different perspective...Believe me, there is no different in the users only the drugs being used!

The regular guy may never be in a position to have to make a choice of product over reputation and so they just do what they do...But believe me we have seen more times then not that people will use that rep to get what they can out of this game and will not think twice about it!

Cmon K1, I've read so many of your posts and agreed with all of them. But when you say junkie I think of meth heads and the heroin addicts that are holding cashiers at gunpoint for a few hundred bucks for their fix.... maybe I'm not in deep enough but my love for bodybuilding and gear wouldn't drive me to do that to people.... again I haven't been put in a position to be able to scam people over, but I'd like to think I wouldn't do that to anyone.

I just read your edit and that is exactly right...Bio went to MTF when we first heard and MTF lied about what was going on and for the most part called concreteguy full of shit...So then the guys are stuck waiting to hear from other members before being able to confirm.

Now just to clear the air a bit...I had nothing to do with this situation and like we have said the guys handling it did it by the book.

But I do get animated over the thieving shit that goes on for my own personal reasons...So when I quote someone or start flying off the cuff, know that I'm not directing it at you as a person only the comment that was made (which could have been made by anyone (Mod, Admin, FM, KKM, joe-blow on the streets) and I would respond the same way)...I'm very blunt and say what is on my mind when it's on my mind and unfortunately am the same way in real life...Don't take it personally because it is only directed at the actual comment made and not the person (unless you're going to try to be a bigger dick then me then I start getting personal :p).

But this thread has run it's course...MTF has been removed. Pesty and Bio are dealing with everything else...There is another thread going on about who is owed but I think we can all assume that no one is getting shit back!

Appreciate that brother. Glad you could see my original post and see I deleted mine because you more accurately said what I thought happened and that I wasn't just backing MTF or the source.

Been around the bbing boards since '10 so not as long as some but enough time to see plenty of guys show their true colors. MTF seemed like a cool guy (didn't personally have much interaction with him) but I can think of a dozen guys that seemed like standout dudes so the same thing. We're all just a name behind an avatar that may or may not be real so nothing should surprise anyone.

I appreciate you guys (the mods) for keeping things in check because while I don't personally use many sponsors here (and only the tried and true ones if I do) I also take the theft and lying personally, even if I wasn't involved.

Yes I'll admit I'm an AAS junkie but I wouldn't rep or be a Sponsored Athlete for someone I thought was screwing anyone...I had several Sponsors on here wanting me to be their SA and they already made a good name for themselves,I found someone that was a new sponsor that seems 100% legit to me,and trying to help him on here since yes we do have so many New Sponsors who are scammers...If you look in my Sponsors thread I ask over and over for reviews good or bad because the deal was he would treat everyone just as he would me... That's from service to products all of it...I've been scammed 1 time and it was for a good amount of $,my loss I had to eat it...But if my Sponsor is doing shady shit I'll call him out myself and let everyone know...Bio let me know earlier about getting involved and now I'm def rethinking it for real...I don't dislike anyone on this forum, and K1 is right about were all just people behind a keyboard... But I'm not out to get anyone,and won't let someone get jammed up for no reason,ask Beastmode121 about that...

OMNI-LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE ©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Cmon K1, I've read so many of your posts and agreed with all of them. But when you say junkie I think of meth heads and the heroin addicts that are holding cashiers at gunpoint for a few hundred bucks for their fix.... maybe I'm not in deep enough but my love for bodybuilding and gear wouldn't drive me to do that to people.... again I haven't been put in a position to be able to scam people over, but I'd like to think I wouldn't do that to anyone.

I think you're just associating junkie with one definition or one image of what one is. In the opposite side of the argument a person can do heroin or meth one time and not be a junkie. A junkie is just someone who has a compulsive habit or obsession that can create a dependency or interfere with their life.

By that definition, someone running gear year round can be defined as a junkie.

I don't do rec drugs, I don't go crazy on doses and have no issue coming down to a cruise if I'm feeling run down, life responsibilities become more important or bloodwork isn't ideal but I can think of a hundred reasons why I chose to stay on.

the love of money can lead to all kinds of evil

the same can be said for tren (obvi)

I think you're just associating junkie with one definition or one image of what one is. In the opposite side of the argument a person can do heroin or meth one time and not be a junkie. A junkie is just someone who has a compulsive habit or obsession that can create a dependency or interfere with their life.

I don't do rec drugs, I don't go crazy on doses and have no issue coming down to a cruise if I'm feeling run down, life responsibilities become more important or bloodwork isn't ideal but I can think of a hundred reasons why I chose to stay on.

Yeah you're exactly right. Junkie just paints that image to me.

Allday's post below sums it up.

And it's the same as every other drug out there that the further up the ladder you go (in this case the further you think/want to go in this sport), the more expensive the habit is going to be. Guys that have been around so long and have felt they earned a good rep, will always start to think "why am I still having to pay for my shit, I'm not a newbie!"...Then along comes the angles and eventually you are looking at it from an Osiris point of view of, "shit, fuck it! my friends will still be my friends because technically I didn't burn them. And everyone else can fuck off, I'm gonna get mine!!". At the end of the day it's true, if your friends weren't burnt most won't give a shit who else you screw over because it doesn't directly effect them. And the ones that got burnt can just get over it because it's just the risks of the game!

Steroids are no different then any other drug out there...We just want to look at it differently because we have bred ourselves to only associate the word "junkie" with crackheads and heroin addicts...Then we look in the mirror and say "Look at this body! If I were a junkie I would look all strung out like the rest of those crackheads on the street corner!"...Not the case at all.

Kinda a newbie here ..and just wanted to chime in that I emailed with this guy few weeks ago. Instead of jumping on board with ordering ..i decided to read 120 plus pages on 2 sponsors here ..all you guys knowledge led me to go with them and BEYOND PLEASED!!

I attempted to give these guys reviews but I don't have over 50 post.

One last thing, I had a medical scare 2 months ago..WBC 16.8 and liver values crazy.I was worried to death I had leukemia, Hep c etc ...found post on here with blood test info and made me feel so much better to see how those numbers fluctuate when on gear. I suspect it was some bad Tren and meds I was prescribed. Three weeks later, I tested and NORMAL! PRAISE GOD!

Sorry for the long post , but I just wanted to say thx to everyone for the education.

Kinda a newbie here ..and just wanted to chime in that I emailed with this guy few weeks ago. Instead of jumping on board with ordering ..i decided to read 120 plus pages on 2 sponsors here ..all you guys knowledge led me to go with them and BEYOND PLEASED!!

I attempted to give these guys reviews but I don't have over 50 post.

One last thing, I had a medical scare 2 months ago..WBC 16.8 and liver values crazy.I was worried to death I had leukemia, Hep c etc ...found post on here with blood test info and made me feel so much better to see how those numbers fluctuate when on gear. I suspect it was some bad Tren and meds I was prescribed. Three weeks later, I tested and NORMAL! PRAISE GOD!

Sorry for the long post , but I just wanted to say thx to everyone for the education.

:eek:

I see things a bit like that too now that I don't use it. I would still be using though if I hadn't had my heart attack, that I can say for sure. It was almost dying that forced me to stop. You see things a bit differently when you are off for good. Life looks totally different now. It is easier to see folks for what they are when you aren't involved anymore. Being a mod on here you have a lot of knowledge about members that we just don't . It is frustrating to see some on this thread try to blame the mods for what happened with him. Guys like Osiris are commonplace on these boards. I remember seeing this happen time and again back on Elite Fitness and other boards I was on before coming on here, back in the late 90s/early 2000's. First they earn your trust then they stab you in the back. It is about like how a child molester operates. Earn your trust then molest you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member