over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

new guy here... Bench 315 x 12 video

jay_steel

Registered
I am new here and thought I would share a video. Use to be more into powerlifting but getting into bodybuilding now (to many injuries) Thought I would share a video that I am proud of.

Also before I get flamed the shirts lol yeah it was not orchestrated to wear the same shirt. Its a common shirt where I live from Nutrashop.

Bench Press 315x12 supporting Nutrishop Fresno Ca - YouTube

tried a few ways i know how to embed a video here but could not get it. Can some one PM me or post how to do it? sorry not use to this forum yet.

Definitely a good lift!.. How are your other powerlifting lifts? Dead and squat?

I bet you have a pretty impressive 198 total.

I dont normally max out on any thing due to injury. Best squat is 405 x 12 with solid form and raw. Have not found a belt that I am comfortable wearing yet. I lift better with no belt.

Dead lifts are my weak point. Just starting doing them was mostly all ways into bench and squats. Best dead lift so far is 450. keep in mind I finally got my form down and getting comfortable with my pulls. I will have a 500lb pull by the end of this year thats my biggest goal.

Awesome!

You say you're getting in to bodybuiding, what exactly does that mean? You're more interested in getting bigger rather than getting stronger? How has your diet/training changed.

well when I was 20 I was training to compete in powerlifting actually would of had some possible record setting lifts. 165lbs benching 380 squatting 500 but I use to have a HUGE fear of failure so I never competed. Then took 6 years off and got fat and lazy. litterly fat and lazy 26%bf at 175ish.

Got back into lifting and wanted to get into powerlifting again problem is every time i go to lift heavy I strain my chest. So bench is out of the question, its popped, felt it roll but never torn.

So the past few months I decided to get into more bodybuilding changing my lifts and work outs around. Diet is not the cleanest right now but its solid (not clean because I will eat some pizza, chips, and ect snack food)

Daily basis is

breakfast egg whites, oats or Ezekiel bread
snack protein w/ blended oats
lunch brown rice with steak and chicken mixed
snack mixed veggies mostly broccoli or asperigas w/protein and blended oats
prework out white rice proworkout with coffee
dinner lean meat fiberous carbs, potatoes (sweet or yams)
before bed desert greek yogurt with protein before bed.

diet before was what ever fast food, pizza ect. I still eat fatty foods but not often maybe one or two times a week and I get frozen yogurt with mochi on it thats my weekness.

Workout more for isolation, muscle focus, and pinpointing sections of my body. I have been following allow of kai greens methods. Really like his stuff. I am also lifting to failure each set after my warm up. In the past I would stop at 6 or 8. I now push to my breaking point and have been getting great results off of that. I got the idea from the Dog Crap workout program. That work out is still a little much for me to much training the same body part for me, but i did take some things from it that I liked.

I am training my quads alone also after my chest day on monday and hitting legs hard on friday. Trying to get better quad development. Also hitting my biceps 2x a week as well. tueday is back and some bis and sat is bi's and tris.

I am trying to separate my secondary muscles enough from there primary workout day so I can break them down a little more then I use to and still give them time to recover. Like how I separated my back and bi day. This seems to be working great well.

I am by far not the most knowledgeable so any advice would be great.

Good job bro! I've seen you around on some other sites

That was not a proper bench. The guys at my gym, arch their backs, go halfway down, and grunt loudly. Oh, you had too much weight on the bar also.:cool:

haha no kidding. That shit drives me insane. Yesterday I was doing military press and these kids were using all the heavy weight to do partial db bench. I got all fired up ready to hit my last set of 100lbs and I had these kids circle jerking around the weights going down like 4 inches. They shit there pants when they saw me do full presses with the 100s for military.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nitzuj0141
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131