over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Pics 8-29-08 Chris250

chris250

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Well even though things aren't going that great with my family...I have still been hitting the gym hard, and eating really good...I have been hitting my bodyparts more often (2x week) and doing a 3 day split (Chest,delt tri's/ Back, biceps/ Legs) Im using a lower volume routine, but upping the intensity of my workouts...I think I was just getting bored with, heavy volume routine...It was just time for something new...With diet, I have been eating a higher protein, with moderate amount of carbs (mor, pre and post workouts) and doing moderate fats (with no carb meals, add in extra fats)...Seems to be working pretty good...Im fuller again, with just a touch of loss of detail...

chris

Attachments

• 8weeksConUSA 006.jpg
    8weeksConUSA 006.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 842
Last edited:
side chest -

Oh yeah, almost forgot my weight is at 238lbs...

Attachments

• 8weeksConUSA 010.jpg
    8weeksConUSA 010.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 850
MM - Actully, after looking at these up close, I still think I could be ready for a show, in 4-6 weeks...I have been thinking about hitting a NQ and getting that out of the way this year, so I can totally focus on Juniors Nats, next year...But, the thought of putting on alot of muscle and not dieting sounds fun to...I have kinda, been playing around with some DC training stuff the last couple of weeks...But, I have been thinking about the way Phil trains hitting each bodypart 2 or 3 times in a week...I have re-read all of LATS threads, on his friends and have been putting in some thoughts about that to...

chris

Attachments

• 8weeksConUSA 007.jpg
    8weeksConUSA 007.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 839
Last edited:
Back bi shot

Attachments

• 8weeksConUSA 014.jpg
    8weeksConUSA 014.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 840
side tricep

Attachments

• 8weeksConUSA 011.jpg
    8weeksConUSA 011.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 841
rear lat spread

Attachments

• 8weeksConUSA 013.jpg
    8weeksConUSA 013.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 829
Chris,

First off you look good as always but I feel the need to advise you to make a decision of what it is that you are doing. For the last few weeks posts you have been openly just going through the motions and constantly changing your mind as to what you want. A week ago you posted that you were going back to DC but now are undecided. You don't know if you want to bulk or diet. I just think you should maybe take a break and spend time just cruising in the gym and dealing with the issues that your father is going through. Once your mind is straight I would at that point start trying to make some choices so that you avoid floundering from routine to routine and diet to diet. If you don't make some choices you will either end up having an unproductive off-season or a poor showing at a contest in a few months.

Take your time to decide what you want to do and then at that point make decisions on shows, training styles, etc.. This way you get the most out of whatever it is you decide to do.

As you know I am a big fan of DC and have had some great results but one of my really good friends has been working with Phil and doing his training program with equally impressive results. I think the real key is to make a decision and follow whatever program you try at 100% to ensure that you get the results that you are looking for.

Dusty

Chris,

First off you look good as always but I feel the need to advise you to make a decision of what it is that you are doing. For the last few weeks posts you have been openly just going through the motions and constantly changing your mind as to what you want. A week ago you posted that you were going back to DC but now are undecided. You don't know if you want to bulk or diet. I just think you should maybe take a break and spend time just cruising in the gym and dealing with the issues that your father is going through. Once your mind is straight I would at that point start trying to make some choices so that you avoid floundering from routine to routine and diet to diet. If you don't make some choices you will either end up having an unproductive off-season or a poor showing at a contest in a few months.

Take your time to decide what you want to do and then at that point make decisions on shows, training styles, etc.. This way you get the most out of whatever it is you decide to do.

As you know I am a big fan of DC and have had some great results but one of my really good friends has been working with Phil and doing his training program with equally impressive results. I think the real key is to make a decision and follow whatever program you try at 100% to ensure that you get the results that you are looking for.

Dusty
great post dusty!!!! I concur with every single thing you wrote... nice post bro!!!

Dusty had some good points. What I did last year was a two week stagger until I decided what I wanted to do. Two weeks of dieting, followed by two weeks of bulking, then back and forth. I kept things interesting. It's a bit unorthodox, but it really helped keep me interested I did that with my younger brother and we both got pretty good results from that.

It occured to me to try this, because I get sick of dieting after a few weeks and sick of eating quickly too. Besides after a while they both stop working, the gain slows as does the dropping fat until you sacrifice a little bit of muscle.

I won my class in my first show last week with out doing any cardio what-so-ever.

So Dusty did have a very good idea about cruising it for a while, the last thing that you want to do now is burn out.

Good luck on whatever you decide, I would love to see you on stage at the Juniors next year, I'm definately going to watch this year, since I am in Chicago.

DB

thanks guys for the feedback

Sorry to hear about your dad.

I know how that is....my dad had a stroke last winter. Your physique always looks good to me, Chris250.

Looking very good.

Looking good bro, you are alott thicker and have made awesome gains from you last pics.

Respect.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner