over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ninja Pulse Blender

BigDM

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Picked up one these bad boys the other day at Walmart for $68.00 and would highly recommend it to everyone! It has the look and feel of a commercial blender at a very affordable price.

Ninja Pulse Blender - Walmart.com

Ninja products are quality, hope you enjoy the blender!

yeah my ex-wife bought me a blender from oster called the osterizer,I've had it for years. It breaks down for cleaning real easy. They make all kinds of good stuff, I also got a rice cooker,veggie steamer.

Got my ninja from the website 1saleaday for twenty bucks, they usually run the same sale every couple of weeks.

Got my ninja from the website 1saleaday for twenty bucks, they usually run the same sale every couple of weeks.

Those are the ones that are normally $30.

I got one those but then my GF got me the $90 ones at walmart. They are great!

Here is something uber useful. You don't feel like eating? Or you don't feel like eating chicken? Throw it into the blender and it will turn it into powders. Then it's easier to mix it with other things and barely taste it ;)

fiance bought me one for christmas and love it. try this for a carb source in your shakes

Attachments

• Bobs-Red-Mill-Gluten-Free-Whole-Grain-Oat-Flour-039978003775.jpg
    Bobs-Red-Mill-Gluten-Free-Whole-Grain-Oat-Flour-039978003775.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 249
yeah my ex-wife bought me a blender from oster called the osterizer,I've had it for years. It breaks down for cleaning real easy. They make all kinds of good stuff, I also got a rice cooker,veggie steamer.

Good thing she let you keep it!!:D

Picked up one these bad boys the other day at Walmart for $68.00 and would highly recommend it to everyone! It has the look and feel of a commercial blender at a very affordable price.

Ninja Pulse Blender - Walmart.com

Good call!! The Ninja's work great, don't they? I have the model that comes w/ a 16 oz individual blending cup, and can you believe that I have yet to use the large 40 oz canister?? I like small server the best because it mixes frozen fruit's /veggies in seconds!! :yeahthat:

Last edited:
Good call!! The Ninja's work great, don't they? I have the model that comes w/ a 16 oz individual blending cup, and can you believe that I have yet to use the large 40 oz canister?? I like small server the best because it mixes frozen fruit's /veggies in seconds!! :yeahthat:

I believe you and I have the same thing. I wish they sold bigger cups though. Either way it's an amazing blender.

I use the 40oz container for making snow cones. Just use crystal light and sweet and low :)

It's like a great "cheat" when dieting.

I believe you and I have the same thing. I wish they sold bigger cups though. Either way it's an amazing blender.

I use the 40oz container for making snow cones. Just use crystal light and sweet and low :)

It's like a great "cheat" when dieting.

Probably so!! I believe mine cost around $99 at Walmart last year which is a great deal since it's SO POWERFUL.

I'm with you, and also wish the cup was bigger....maybe 20 oz instead of 16oz. Sometimes I like to mix my shakes w/ splenda, ice, coco powder, Greek yogurt and spinach which is a lot to fit in that small cup but not enough for the 40 oz.

I like the snow cone idea, good idea!

Probably so!! I believe mine cost around $99 at Walmart last year which is a great deal since it's SO POWERFUL.

I'm with you, and also wish the cup was bigger....maybe 20 oz instead of 16oz. Sometimes I like to mix my shakes w/ splenda, ice, coco powder, Greek yogurt and spinach which is a lot to fit in that small cup but not enough for the 40 oz.

I like the snow cone idea, good idea!

Yeah that's the one. When I found out my GF spent that much on it I felt bad and I had to go buy her something expensive (even though she lives with me and all that lol).

Sams stopped carrying the crystal lights that were alcohol flavor (margarita and all that). They had them for 3 container for $2 and they are usually $2 per container.

1 appletini mixed 1-2oz of water (maybe 3 or 4 if the ice doesn't get crushed well) and 4 packs of sweet and low. It will come out with a sour flavor. I love sour stuff but some people don't. It's like a punch in your taste buds it's so strong.

a 40oz of it would be 40 calories which is only couple of minutes of running :D

You want a great blender..Vitamix! They are expensive, but so, so worth it.. Got mine at bed,bath and beyond, and had a 20% off coupon. You werent suppose to use it for that particular item, but they didnt catch it and I wasnt saying anything.. Never have to buy another blender again..

You want a great blender..Vitamix! They are expensive, but so, so worth it.. Got mine at bed,bath and beyond, and had a 20% off coupon. You werent suppose to use it for that particular item, but they didnt catch it and I wasnt saying anything.. Never have to buy another blender again..

Yeah vitamix is king of the so called blenders. If you actually snuck the 20% off that's like saving $100 nicely done.
I know people who respectively have either the vitamix or the ninja. Having seen both in action I must say the vitamix is superior kinda by a moderate margin. However, when you factor in price the ninja's appeal gets quite large. I will say it seems the break down rate on the ninja is higher than you'd think for something borderline industrial. Perhaps its people just trying to do too much with it 2 of the 4 ninja owners I know have had theirs returned or replaced. Yes that's a low sample size but its also half

Vitamix is my personal Blender would not trade it for anything it is frigging awesome. I have burned through a $60 blender in the matter of a few weeks before. I look at it this way it may cost $400 but it also has a 7year warranty and will do anything you have ever wanted a blender to do and more. From hot soup to ice cream. And the only blender that will make peanut butter just from roasted peanuts no oil needed.

Vitamix is my personal Blender would not trade it for anything it is frigging awesome. I have burned through a $60 blender in the matter of a few weeks before. I look at it this way it may cost $400 but it also has a 7year warranty and will do anything you have ever wanted a blender to do and more. From hot soup to ice cream. And the only blender that will make peanut butter just from roasted peanuts no oil needed.

what are you blending? lol

I blend grilled chicken breast with my $30 one...

bought 1 and returned it thing is massive
no need for all that to make shakes
id rather buy a new 15$ blender every year or bite the bullet and buy a vitamix

ex gf had a vitamix big bucks but very cool/powerful/indestructible - motor on the thing is bigger than the 1 in your car ... they have a knob you turn to regulate speed instead of buttons. used to turn in on slow with out top increase it slowly n dump powders/fruit/liquids in as it was mixing to adjust viscosity - definitely more convenient than than hitting a button n liquid exploding all over kitchen

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jan912