over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT - Blender

Brock456

Registered
Newbies
Can anyone recommend a good blender for daily shakes? My current one needs to be replaced. I also have a Ninja but don’t like it.

Daily shakes are:
Ice
Egg whites
Iso
Oats
PB

Cost is not an issue. Thinking maybe Blend Tec or Vitamix.

Oster Versa Professional Power Blender | 1400 Watts | Stainless Steel Blade | Low Profile Jar | Perfect for Smoothies, Soups, Black https://a.co/d/eZTHtt3

had it for years

I have a cheap Ninja for the quick single shake like those old Bullets. Then I got the Vitamix for when I make a mega shake. I don’t know how but with the right ice/liquid combo that Vitamix is smooth like frozen yogurt. Same texture as Smoothie King. Was $300 and have had it now for over 2 years no issues so seems to be a worthy investment.

I make a smoothie every morning with kale. The more watts the better. I have been through so many over the years and this last one lasted me several years now. If I had to do over I may have saved money going for a quality Vitamix. I could see going for the vitamin if/when mine dies next.

Anyway, here is the one I have had for years and use everyday.

My current blender is Oster and it’s leaking. It was also like <$100 lol
The one i linked is (IMO) just as good as a vitamix. Turn that dial all the way up and you can‘t even hear your own thoughts

Get one with blades that won't cut u. Vitamix is like that I stick my hand in there to wash it and never have to worry about getting nicked. Nothing against something that costs less but it has to do a good job. I would recommend the Vitamix tho best blender ive ever used

Man I just buy the cheap ones at walmart with the glass mixer. They break frequently like once every couple years but not the glass part so I have like three tops/jars so I just throw in the dishwasher and not be concerned about not having the jar. I think they are like 25-30 bucks so you could go buy two use both jars and when the base breaks you already have a new one. I usually just rinse it out real quick but sometimes it just needs to be clean very well. I also have a ninja but the cleanup is kinda a hassle so I rarely ever use it.

Vitamix is the best and has a super long warranty that you'll almost certainly never need. It's the commercial standard. Basically a lawnmower on your counter. Blades aren't even sharp, it crushes with pure horsepower, makes things super fine, and can spin fast enough to make hot soup (I've never used it for this).

That said it's multiples of what is good enough to get the job done. I'm super happy with mine and monthly make batches of 30+ shakes I freeze in mason jars and thaw as I need. That said, it's expensive and I found it a worthwhile indulgence. I have a normal hand blender too.

I've had the ninja professional blender for two years almost daily use with no issues.It also comes with two shake bottles for single use.

Ninja for the win. It can also be used as a food processor.

I always liked the Magic Bullet really well. Cheap, easy to clean up.

I love my single Ninja but fuck that big boy - they are a bitch to clean and if your finger gets anywhere near those blades ya done. Vitamix is sooooo easy to clean.

Just FYI to OP. The two premium names in blending equipment are Vitamix and Blendtech. Forgot to mention that before.
Yeah I know. That’s why I’m kind of between Vitamix and Blentec, leaning towards Vitamix bc a family member has one and highly recommended it and most here have recommended Vitamix too.

Thanks for all the help everyone.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311