over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Novotrop GH

Thanks for the feedback guys! Checked labs on eroids and you're right very good numbers there. So I continue Novo and everything is perfect. Planning to pull the trigger on other few kits!

Sup man see you run Novotrop. Some time ago I have some doubts about taking this gh but month ago I got my kit and now I can tell you that novo is GtG. Now i'm on 4iu per day but thinking to increase my dose to 5iu's

Thanks for the feedback guys! Checked labs on eroids and you're right very good numbers there. So I continue Novo and everything is perfect. Planning to pull the trigger on other few kits!

Hey bro, want to clear up some questions. At first I want to know from what country do they ship? And how long it was for you?

Hey bro, want to clear up some questions. At first I want to know from what country do they ship? And how long it was for you?

Read the rules. Can't ask those types of questions here.

Interesting. That means you need fasting before serum test. But i think it will have some influence on test results , bro

Totally disagree with you. If you make your serum test after 10-12 hours in fasting, it doesn't give you any influences on test results, cuz you're always in the same conditions and you can clearly see any changes. Thats my opinion

Totally disagree with you. If you make your serum test after 10-12 hours in fasting, it doesn't give you any influences on test results, cuz you're always in the same conditions and you can clearly see any changes. Thats my opinion

But in these condition you may have higher GH level . I mean, you see result better than he actually is. Thats why I think there's no need for special conditions to take Hgh serum test.

But in these condition you may have higher GH level . I mean, you see result better than he actually is. Thats why I think there's no need for special conditions to take Hgh serum test.

There are so many other factors why a serum test is higher than another. You can't just say that the reason is because he fasted. It's been proven that whether you fast or not, it will have no SIGNIFICANT bearing on the results of a serum test.

There are so many other factors why a serum test is higher than another. You can't just say that the reason is because he fasted. It's been proven that whether you fast or not, it will have no SIGNIFICANT bearing on the results of a serum test.

Exactly. X2 on this

JM, can you tell more about factors why a HGH serum test can be higher than he actually is? I would like to hear your opinion.

JM, can you tell more about factors why a HGH serum test can be higher than he actually is? I would like to hear your opinion.

Genetics. There are people that are low, normal and hyper responders. Low responders usually have lower serum scores usually in the teens. Normal responders usually score in the 20's. Hyper responders usually score in the 30+range. This is all based on doing 10ius IM of course. Also batches of gh vary. For example, one batch of red tops for example could have 10ius while another batch from the same manufacturer could be overdosed with 12ius which can cause a discrepancy in serum scores.

Genetics. There are people that are low, normal and hyper responders. Low responders usually have lower serum scores usually in the teens. Normal responders usually score in the 20's. Hyper responders usually score in the 30+range. This is all based on doing 10ius IM of course. Also batches of gh vary. For example, one batch of red tops for example could have 10ius while another batch from the same manufacturer could be overdosed with 12ius which can cause a discrepancy in serum scores.

Thank you, JM for the answer. I read couple research papers and they argue about the same. There is clearly indicated on the ratio of age and your own somatotropin release to reaction on pharmaceutical GH. This makes it clear that does not make sense for young boys run HGH cycles(Excluding people on HRT).

Got my kit a week ago, 2 x 120 iu of pharma GH call Novotrop and I was pleasantly surprised. My metabolism and fat loss increased and I feel myself totaly great in the gym and price is awesome as for pharma grade. Anyone else had experience with this GH? Is that really good product or i’m just lucky one? Any blood tests? Thanks

Been on it from May , pretty fine gh really close to gh by prescription at least I've noticed all the signs from really legit gh

Interesting info thanks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity