over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oakland Raiders Tackle Jared Veldheer

PumpinIron

Registered
When you talk to the general public most of them are probably in high denial that a good amount of NFL players are using PEDs. Most people on this forum are smart enough to realize that a good amount of them ARE using PEDs.

I saw this on the news today and didn't know what else to think except that this serves as further proof...

Y! SPORTS

If you look at that before and after photo it's pretty clear this guy is doing more than just lifting weights. I'm sure he trains quite a bit especially being an NFL player, but in my mind there's no way those gains are entirely natural. I could be wrong, but that's pretty impressive to say the least.

But wait, it looks like he owes some of his success to Nutrilite for getting him his vitamins and minerals :rolleyes:

Either way, talk about bulking up!

He's as natural as Nicki Minaj, haha. All NFL players juice. My best friend's pt used to play 2nd string linebacker for the Bears and he told me all about the compounds the coaches would make them take and drug testing procedures.

good for him, you see the other behemoths he must take on!?? And then I see some other stupid story about a woman playing in the NFL lmfao :D:banghead::D

ughh...the raiders oline was awful last year...
he needs to take something to give him better technique.
what a mess up there in oakland...

Women playing in the NFL? Wow... Boy have the gender roles sure changed!

He's as natural as Nicki Minaj, haha. All NFL players juice. My best friend's pt used to play 2nd string linebacker for the Bears and he told me all about the compounds the coaches would make them take and drug testing procedures.

I don't doubt that one. I find it so funny though how half the NFL fans you talk to truly believe they don't juice at all. Compare the average NFL player from the 70s to today and the difference is quite noticeable.

And drug tests are a joke. There's so many ways for them to pass those drug tests it doesn't even matter.

I don't doubt that one. I find it so funny though how half the NFL fans you talk to truly believe they don't juice at all. Compare the average NFL player from the 70s to today and the difference is quite noticeable.

And drug tests are a joke. There's so many ways for them to pass those drug tests it doesn't even matter.

Shhhhhh.......don't tell the fans that their favorite players/idols juice. It would be absolutely devastating to them.

There is a former NFL Guard in my gym. He says he weighs 295lbs. And it's very solid. Very. And he doesn't look like he has juicer muscles. He looks like a giant athlete.

I think some guys in the NFL don't even lift weights, let alone take juice. You don't show up to camp fat and out of shape and take AAS.

And the Raiders suck so much that the players should be fined if they do not take steroids.

Last edited:
people in the gym i work in thought ray lewis really was taking deer antler velvet instead of an actual real drug, thats how ignorant the average fan is.

to Triathlon Coach....That is the funniest thing I've seen posted in a long time. Good stuff bro!! :headbang:

Last edited:
There is a former NFL Guard in my gym. He says he weighs 295lbs. And it's very solid. Very. And he doesn't look like he has juicer muscles. He looks like a giant athlete.

I think some guys in the NFL don't even lift weights, let alone take juice. You don't show up to camp fat and out of shape and take AAS.

And the Raiders suck so much that the players should be fined if they do not take steroids.

:yeahthat: The guy is huge anyway. I don't doubt he is taking PED, but I think he looks like alot of other OL's in the NFL.

he's a big dude who lifts and gets bigger. drugs?
shit. look at the size of his hands! he makes a fist it'll be as big as your head.

I must admit that I know tons of NFL players and former college athletes who juice....but what makes you fairly certain this guy is juicing right there???

That picture is nothing spectacular and for a 6'8 OT, I've seen natural offensive tackles with less BF% than that.

I played DI football so I'm just asking your opinion. I'm sure this guys IS on something but if someone showed me this picture I wouldn't immediately grab it and say, "HOLY FUCK...this dude will probably fail some drug tests."

There are MUCH MORE physically imposing players who have a more intimidating LOOK than this guy....natural AND juiced to the gills.

correct me if I am wrong, but after the 5 year mark the players are no longer required to drug test?

what about lt didnt he use to go out party (drink , take e and coke) night before game then go out and have 3 sacks?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131