over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oldwhitelog

Oldwhitedude

Registered
Newbies
I've been on this board for a little while now and I'm starting a log here to keep me accountable.

I look like a mess at the moment so there won't be any pictures until that's fixed.

We all have our histories, I'm not really interested in talking too much about what I've done. I have a 20+ year history in competitive sports, but everyone has a back story so it's unimportant, I'd rather focus on the future.

The goal is to continue to lean out and continue to stay in good shape as I age.

Training & Cardio

6 days a week, Sunday to Friday. AM fasted cardio and PM lifting

Diet

This will be a CKD, keto during the week and a moderate refeed on Saturday.

AAS

I don't have much interest in this area anymore tbh but I've been on 100 to 150 Test the last few years. I'm playing around with 300 total with added GH currently, but I've not completely decided so I'll leave that there for now.

I'm not doing daily updates because that's too much, I'll update this every week.

BW 81.92kg
BF 16%

I'm not even sure what to write here. I'll try to do a recap of the week.

I've decided after 4 months to end the cut. Getting a lot of diet fatigue, food focus and nothing is really changing. So I'm going to bulk for a few months (12 weeks exactly) and then continue the cut as I'm not where I want to be in terms of bodyfat. This year is about getting back into good shape.

Training & Cardio

Again 6 days of AM cardio and PM lifting. Saturday is a rest day.

Diet

I've slowly transitioned this into a traditional high protein, moderate carb, low/moderate fat bodybuilding diet as I finish my meals/prep from the cut. I'm going to push the food up to a consistent 3k a day in the first instance. I'll let the Sema leave my system.

I'm on 3 meals a day, with 2 shakes. That works out to be a feeding every 3 hours, 9, 12, 3, 6 and 9. Just basic stuff, chicken, beef, fish, rice, potatoes and veg.

270 PRO
350 CHO
60 FATS

That'll be the goal over the next couple weeks.

AAS

This week was:

200 Test
100 Deca

This seems about right. I might push the Test up to 300 but I'm not gonna push the Deca higher than that, because I'm only using it for pain relief mostly.

3.33iu GH ED

3.33iu GH had my FBG at 4.1 (74 in US units) and BP is around 99/58. So health wise we're all good. I might push that GH to 5iu daily.

BW 81.78kg

Did a few weeks at 300 and two weeks at 600 total. Most I've done in years.

Plan is to drop down to 70mg total for 6 to 8 weeks (which is lower than my usual 100 to 150) with the view to do a proper blast thereafter.

GH back in at 3ish mg daily from tonight.

Legs from yesterday.

IMG_4250.jpeg

I'll go with 7iu EOD for gh for the blood sugar management

Cardio and training both still 6 x weekly

Goals will be mostly maintain maybe some fat loss, see also how 70mg feels

This was today
IMG_4276.jpeg

Did a few weeks at 300 and two weeks at 600 total. Most I've done in years.

Plan is to drop down to 70mg total for 6 to 8 weeks (which is lower than my usual 100 to 150) with the view to do a proper blast thereafter.

GH back in at 3ish mg daily from tonight.

Legs from yesterday.

View attachment 191782
Damn good calves

So I'm about 7 weeks into the bulk. I switched from a keto style diet CKD diet up a more regular bodybuilding diet with protein around 280ish and calories around 3k. I've been getting a lot bigger and stronger and holding definition pretty well too.

The problem is I'm tired all the time. I sat down tonight and just logically thought through all the possible causes.

I think I've narrowed it down to the diet. Looking through my notes over the last few years I've responded very well to keto diets. I've not fully transitioned over, this last time was 6 months and I felt awesome the whole time. Twice daily workouts both cardio and weights 6 days a week. At the moment I'm shattered doing half as much and eating more.

So I'm going to go back to a CKD style of eating for a couple weeks and see how I fare.

The body changes. Getting older isn't for the faint of heart that's for sure.

So I'm about 7 weeks into the bulk. I switched from a keto style diet CKD diet up a more regular bodybuilding diet with protein around 280ish and calories around 3k. I've been getting a lot bigger and stronger and holding definition pretty well too.

The problem is I'm tired all the time. I sat down tonight and just logically thought through all the possible causes.

I think I've narrowed it down to the diet. Looking through my notes over the last few years I've responded very well to keto diets. I've not fully transitioned over, this last time was 6 months and I felt awesome the whole time. Twice daily workouts both cardio and weights 6 days a week. At the moment I'm shattered doing half as much and eating more.

So I'm going to go back to a CKD style of eating for a couple weeks and see how I fare.

The body changes. Getting older isn't for the faint of heart that's for sure.

My fave kind of diet brother!

Sunday morning through Friday morning Keto

Friday night & Sat night carb load.

My fave kind of diet brother!

Sunday morning through Friday morning Keto

Friday night & Sat night carb load.

Yep I'm just experimenting with adding in more carbs during the week. It's just very difficult to eat the necessary calories on low carb.

Do you struggle with that at all?

Yep I'm just experimenting with adding in more carbs during the week. It's just very difficult to eat the necessary calories on low carb.

Do you struggle with that at all?

Quite the contrary, calories consumed via keto are quite high when I start adding avocado's, cream, whole eggs + steak and cheese ect..

Where as on fri and sat, calories are almost cut in half and the above is replaced with beans, rice, white pasta, potatoes and lots of fruit.

Not sure if I addressed your question with clarity or not?

Side note - your looking great brother, whatever it is your doing, keep doing it.

Chip

Quite the contrary, calories consumed via keto are quite high when I start adding avocado's, cream, whole eggs + steak and cheese ect..

Where as on fri and sat, calories are almost cut in half and the above is replaced with beans, rice, white pasta, potatoes and lots of fruit.

Not sure if I addressed your question with clarity or not?

Yeah you did, thank you.

I might have to go back to the drawing board with it. I feel better on keto and QoL means a lot to me these days.

And thanks!

Damn, you got thick legs. I always responded better to higher fats in my diet. I mean I can get real lean too. I am around same calories as you and gear wise. I am imagining though you are shorter then me being that thick.

Damn, you got thick legs. I always responded better to higher fats in my diet. I mean I can get real lean too. I am around same calories as you and gear wise. I am imagining though you are shorter then me being that thick.

Thank you Sir. Yeah I guess I'm okay, I've lost some muscle over the last few years on trt. I'm around 181cm.

IMG_4439.jpeg

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner