advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions on Best Sunless Tanning Product that does not stain clothing when you sweat?

Chris288

Registered
Trying to find the best sunless tanner out there with no side effects and will not run or stain my clothing. I am finally getting some abs... and looking for a sunless tanner that I do not have to use a tanning bed and will not stain my clothing. I were white dress shirts, and suit and tie all day long.... so every product I use either does not look right.. or if it does... when I workout hard and sweat.. .there is a brown stain on my clothing. Is the spray tan the best? I do not want to use the injectable melatonin II or anything that might have side effects. Whats the best for long term summer use?

melanotan

ALL the creams WILL stain

:)

Doesnt the Melanotan come with side effects though? I have read like perm freckles and possibly tumor growth? What does it do other than make u dark?

Go natural, hit a stand up bed, use a quality lotion (something from the salon, will probably be over $50 a bottle, and worth it) and get some vitamin D while your at it.

Your body is made to tan and produce vitamin D from UV light in much the same way exercise tears your muscle fibers and they build back stronger. It is healthy for you in moderation, and also unhealthy to get no UV light. People know about getting too much, but they don't realize it's just as extreme to get no exposure as it is to get too much. Sun underexposure produces nastier health effects than overexposure.

Read the UV advantage by Dr. Micheal Hollick.

If you prefer to go the cover you skin in chemicals route, I prefer Norvel solutions for a natural look, pleasant scent, and not having that DHA stink for the next few days. Unfortunately it's still going to rub off on your collar of a white shirt. Biddiscombe laboratories will also custom blend any solution you want, and although they give great color, they do stink.
But eh, what do I know. I only spent 4 years performing spray tans on customers.

all will stain, best to use a professional spray such as mystic tan, even that will stain on white. I tried the melanotanII and got lot of freckles, they did fade after i spent many $ going to dermotologist and getting acid creams. I am darker skinned they may work better for fair complexion people. Oh,I also got white spots over my legs and arms that I'm still awaiting full repigment to occur so do your research before taking any melonotan.

here is a site that has reviews etc...

Sunless.com -- Your Sunless Tanning Guide

I used this loreal stuff from walgreen that was pretty good actually.At 41 i'm starting to worry about wrinkles,skin cancer etc...:eek:

Edit:I noticed I didn't answer the question,lol. unfortunately I think they all rub off etc.. but it washes right out..better than cancer or leather looking skin...

Last edited:
I guess i will try some different ones then. Cancer runs in my family really bad. 10 family members out of 25 have had it... so I am very much afraid of getting in Tanning beds or anything else. I have a fair complexion as well. Thanks everyone for all the help. Just trying to stay healthy and live the lifestyle inside and out

I guess i will try some different ones then. Cancer runs in my family really bad. 10 family members out of 25 have had it... so I am very much afraid of getting in Tanning beds or anything else. I have a fair complexion as well. Thanks everyone for all the help. Just trying to stay healthy and live the lifestyle inside and out

Skin cancer or internal cancers?
UV light and vitamin D reduce the chances of nearly all of your internal cancers (including your big mortality ones- prostate, breast, and ovarian cancers). And if you look up the statistics on malignant melanoma the indoor workers get it more often than outdoor workers and the most common spot it is removed from is the back of the calf, not a heavily sun overexposed site. Now basil cell and you cosmetic (non deadly) skin cancers are contributed to by sun overexposure (overexposure, not exposure) and the bridge of the nose and back of the hands are the most common spots for them.

Given my choice of an easily removed cosmetic and non deadly form of skin cancer, or prostate cancer, I can tell you which one I'd rather have my battle with.

I do find it weird that people worried about skin cancer worry about something your body requires and is naturally able to do (produce melanin and pigment) but have no problems coating their skin in chemicals.
When I have more time perhaps I'll find one of the studies that correlates the rise in skin cancer with the rise in sunscreen use as well. Our great great grandparents almost all worked outside, and skin cancer was very uncommon then. Through the 70's-90's skin cancer rates rose at the same rate as sunscreen use rates. You were able to eliminate your bodies natural warning sign that you had too much (where your grandparents would come in, or put a hat or long sleeve shirt on) and instead were now able to massively overexpose your body to the longer deeper penetrating (but non burning) UVA wavelength of light while your body blocked the burning UVB ray.

Last edited:
Skin cancer or internal cancers?
UV light and vitamin D reduce the chances of nearly all of your internal cancers (including your big mortality ones- prostate, breast, and ovarian cancers). And if you look up the statistics on malignant melanoma the indoor workers get it more often than outdoor workers and the most common spot it is removed from is the back of the calf, not a heavily sun overexposed site. Now basil cell and you cosmetic (non deadly) skin cancers are contributed to by sun overexposure (overexposure, not exposure) and the bridge of the nose and back of the hands are the most common spots for them.

Given my choice of an easily removed cosmetic and non deadly form of skin cancer, or prostate cancer, I can tell you which one I'd rather have my battle with.

I do find it weird that people worried about skin cancer worry about something your body requires and is naturally able to do (produce melanin and pigment) but have no problems coating their skin in chemicals.
When I have more time perhaps I'll find one of the studies that correlates the rise in skin cancer with the rise in sunscreen use as well. Our great great grandparents almost all worked outside, and skin cancer was very uncommon then. Through the 70's-90's skin cancer rates rose at the same rate as sunscreen use rates. You were able to eliminate your bodies natural warning sign that you had too much (where your grandparents would come in, or put a hat or long sleeve shirt on) and instead were now able to massively overexpose your body to the longer deeper penetrating (but non burning) UVA wavelength of light while your body blocked the burning UVB ray.
Great post! I have had similar thoughts about the subject for years, but you really put my thoughts into words.

Mike, it's also interesting to look at maps of cancer mortality by region. Fewer deaths in the sunny southern states, and more in the northern ones.

Mike, it's also interesting to look at maps of cancer mortality by region. Fewer deaths in the sunny southern states, and more in the northern ones.

I'm in the midwest and people get pasty during the fall-winter-early spring. Then they will spend an entire weekend outside. That has to be much more dangerous than maintaining a tan.

I personaly like the sephora brand spray tan... it dosnt stink that bad... and once you wash it off... it wont stain your clothes that bad...

I'm in the midwest and people get pasty during the fall-winter-early spring. Then they will spend an entire weekend outside. That has to be much more dangerous than maintaining a tan.

Indeed. It's a problem of our current culture in general. The majority of people work indoors and are Vitamin D deficient all winter (especially people who are naturally darker complected. African American women are the most Vitamin D deficient group as a whole) and then spring rolls around and they go to FL and get cooked out of their minds for a week. There is no disputing that those bad burns do a lot of damage.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear