over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OXYTOCIN...reduced social anxiety

I've read and wanted to try oxytocin for a long time, about. Year ago or a little more I was able to get my hands on a bunch of vetinary oxy because I breed dogs and its used to help contractions in bitches. I did a bunch of research then and have since forgot but something didn't let that quite work like a peptide would. Hell I even pinned 3ml to see what would happen and I can't remember anything coming from it whatsoever. Anyone ever try or consider that form as well?

I've read and wanted to try oxytocin for a long time, about. Year ago or a little more I was able to get my hands on a bunch of vetinary oxy because I breed dogs and its used to help contractions in bitches. I did a bunch of research then and have since forgot but something didn't let that quite work like a peptide would. Hell I even pinned 3ml to see what would happen and I can't remember anything coming from it whatsoever. Anyone ever try or consider that form as well?

In peptide format it hits super hard from merely a drop injected subcutaneously. You get a very strong flush to the face and you get very hot. Then a wave of relaxation rolls over you and you need to lie down. Awhile later it may make you horny. I find I sleep much better. It seems to free my mind of all the worries that pile up at night.

I actually only getting up to use the bathroom once at night now. This is a miracle for me. I used to get up to urinate 3-4 times in 7 hours every night. Oxytocin is making my sleep much better. It relaxes me to where I don't stress so much at night.

jack off before a hot date or a before social event--> oxytocin released --> no more anxiety (well at least until the refractory phase is over) :D

Then you might not get a boner in case you get lucky that night. Fail idea.

I really like using oxytocin every night. It's nice to know once I take it I can relax and not think about stressful things so much.

Old thread, but it's the only one that actually has some decent information on the hormone. Not a lot of info on any of the boards..

Juan are you still dosing it?

I have been using it the past week starting with 10mcg and going as high as 40mcg.

The effects are very similar to what you say. Immediate flush, a period of relaxation and a feeling of just wanting to talk with my lady. Then head to bed and the libido increases.

So far I haven't experienced anything negative except maybe a little headache as well as the flushing, but I was expecting that.

I put 3ml in a 2mg vial. What did you reconstitute yours at?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131