over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

paranormal

You need to seek a doctor. What happens is real, but real in your head, not in real life. You imagine things...because of your negative thoughts

When I hear a noise at night, I think it's the woods that are making noises, due to the temperature getting hot and cold.... But you, you think there's a ghost inside your house, YOU BELIEVE it and that leads to more paranormal activities happening, all of the sudden you see someone, it's because you create that in your head.

Notice only people who believe in these stuff encounter paranormal activities....

go watch 2 hours of ghost stories on youtube, That same night, more paranormal activities will happen to you. Why ? Because that's how our brain works....

Notice only people who believe in these stuff encounter paranormal activities....

go watch 2 hours of ghost stories on youtube, That same night, more paranormal activities will happen to you. Why ? Because that's how our brain works....

I've been looking at those videos all day long at times, still nothing.....

Maybe my brain doesn't work then?

You need to seek a doctor. What happens is real, but real in your head, not in real life. You imagine things...because of your negative thoughts

When I hear a noise at night, I think it's the woods that are making noises, due to the temperature getting hot and cold.... But you, you think there's a ghost inside your house, YOU BELIEVE it and that leads to more paranormal activities happening, all of the sudden you see someone, it's because you create that in your head.

You are correct that this is how some people are influenced. When in a passive attention state as watching tv or youtube, your brain may have attachments that it seeks.

I have seen several physicians and psychiatrist. It is well documented that people who have passed and came back may experience similar accounts. Near death experiences as well.
Maybe study pineal release at near death experience or dmt.

If you are correct and paranormal/spiritual experiences (not the kind that is caused by fear of sound like you described) have been caused by youtube watchers for thousands of years and spirit is a side effect of passive attention.

Before reading/responding please understand I am not asking for religious or spiritual advice. Simply looking to see what the general view or consensus is on this topic that is a large part of my life. If you do not agree or feel uncomfortable with the topic, move on and be polite please. No trolls please.

I can not believe I am posting this... but,

When I was young I would have a lot of paranormal things happen around me and it seemed to have gone away or extremely lessen as an older teenager. At age 27 I suffered a serious head injury in Iraq. Ever since then the paranormal returned. Today I see, hear spirits and have direct communication with a guide. I long feared I was a nut job and had a poor perception to all of this, but through much self reflection and experiences, especially an experience two nights ago, I have found validity to my situation and have a grip/control on things.

Anyone chime in on personal experiences? or just your take on this.
It is obvious that you speak intelligently and I have little doubt that you may experience these things. However, you are swimming in dangerous waters. After all, why consult the dead on behalf of the living? I understand what you may be going through but it raises some serious questions that should be considered by you before you even embark on this path. I don't like the idea of this alleged "guide" you are speaking of. Very dangerous with origins unknown. The human mind is easily fooled and just as easily deluded. To actually follow such a guide interferes with your own free will which is given to all of us - not to turn around and take instructions from a spiritual "guide", so to speak. You need to consider this path very seriously and consider the risk to reward ratio of this path you have chosen. The reward is simply your temporal knowledge of what these things are all about. The risk is a journey into madness and turmoil, the likes of which you or I have yet to experience.

I've seen where this leads and is invariably a very, very dark place because at the end of the day, you are simply still haunted by these entities you claim to see and/or the other, which is madness. It is very important that you seek out a person of truly good intentions to explain this to you in much greater detail because the power these things have over your life is only the power which you yourself give to them. Once these phantoms have no power over you, you will be free of them. Don't go to some medium or spiritist as this is just then consulting the dead on behalf of the dead which is just as bad, if not worse than consulting the dead on behalf of the living!

Any way you slice it, this is a very dangerous thing. Read this word and remember it: DANGER!!!

I'd also ask that you tell me in any fashion you like, your age, ethnicity, and how you came up with your username. I can use my knowledge to already know these answers already based on deduction (no magic here) but I'd like to hear it from you.

well, i've always had an interest in this type of thing and i've had my own little thing for quite some time (i didn't want to hijack your thread) and it may be nothing, but it's been happening a little too much to be a coincidence. i think. lol
it seemsthat i'll randomly think about someone out of the blue (usually someone i wouldn't expect to see or hear from) then low and behold, i'll either see them, get a text, or a facebook message. i remember one day a few years ago i was taking a nap and i happened to remember my old little league football days and a certain kid i was friends with, figured i should look him up on facebook. go up from my nap, and lo and behold, he he'd sent me a request. now this was between the time i thought it and when it happened (about an hour).
there have been countless texts, random run ins, just recently i thought about some chick i used to hook up with back in my bar days like 12 years ago in a different part of town, ended up seeing her TWICE in two weeks in a grocery store with her family (she didn't notice me).

i used to tell the missus about these things, but i just stopped b/c they happen so often. i just wish i had a way to control it, but i don't. so now, when i think about someone random, i think 'okay, maybe i'll fhear from them soon..' but it never really happens. it does, however, when i don't really think about it.

it seems to have gotten pretty common over the past few years, tho.
What you are explaining is entirely different from the OP's difficulties. What you are experiencing is no more psychic than womens' intuition, or the feeling you're being watched, or a twin experiencing pain of the other over vast differences. This is simply an effect of our natural world on the mind that we have yet to fully understand. The jury is still out but it is most likely due to some type of quantum entanglement on some level and/or the interconnectedness of all living things - especially sentient beings such as homo sapiens. The key word being "living" there. It's a quanifiable and measurable yet unexplained fact of our natural world and does not denote any special powers. More likely than not, it is a defect in the way a healthy mind has adapted to filter out some or all of the quantum information that we are constantly bombarded with. The blocking mechanism is most likely an adaptation; a safety mechanism that prevents us from going completely insane.

To both of you I would just like to remind you that all of these claims often conceal a hidden desire to have some power over time and space and ultimately, others or yourself. Also too, to give us some special power, in an imaginary way, power over things which are completely out of our control. Remember always that we are special because we are a unique creatures and can feel assured that there is a place for us in the creation of the universe - not from some spooky ability that puts us in a position of power over our surroundings and the actions of others.

I'm going to recommend that you both speak to someone about these things - a person of good intent that you have faith in as much as or more than these phantoms. This is dangerous thinking and is gaining power over your thoughts or governing your actions in some, even if minor, way. That is never a good thing. Trust me that, it is NEVER a good thing to give anything power over you. Our power comes from the fact that we are born with free will. A human can choose to walk over hot coals or fast from food for long periods of time. Animals and plants and everything else that we know of, do not have this unique trait. It is a beautiful thing. To hand it over recklessly so phantoms or anything or anyone else is a bad thing. YOU make the choices in your life. YOU have the power to heal yourself. YOU have the means to discover the origins of things. Don't hand over this ability to something unknown!

Danger! Dangerous. Choose to turn around and walk the other way. Live your life by your rules. All the power you need is in your body, written on your heart, and sealed in the knowledge of your mind. You have all the cool powertools already. Use 'em.

edit: I edited this post for grammar

Last edited:
no matter how spooky a movie I watch I`m not seeing or hearing any ghosts or spirits. If uriah experiences this how do you people tell him he doesn`t really see these things? It`s all in his head. Is somebody in this thread certified, officially educated in any way even remotely related to the topic or just applying more ole bro science and "logic"?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131