over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

peptide knowledge

mikelee12790

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Okay im not going to lie my knowledge on peptides dosnt go far.
With that said there are guys here like elvia and jj1 that seem to speak a different language then i do when it comes to peps. so if you guys can help me id love to learn . specific intrest right now in ipam and fat loss qualitys now are we talking clen fat loss or winstrol fat loss or something else ?i know igf lr3 can also be used for fat loss. what are peptides qualitys and what have you honestly noticed from specific peps and please talk to me like im not as smart as you guys because i want to learn i want to use them correctly.

Last edited:
Okay im not going to lie my knowledge on peptides dosnt go far.
With that said there are guys here like elvia and jj1 that seem to speak a different language then i do when it comes to peps. so if you guys can help me id love to learn . specific intrest right now in ipam and fat loss qualitys now are we talking clen fat loss or winstrol fat loss or something else ?i know igf lr3 can also be used for fat loss. what are peptides qualitys and what have you honestly noticed from specific peps and please talk to me like im not as smart as you guys because i want to learn i want to use them correctly.
Great post.. I am also in the same boat when it comes to peptide knowledge ...I know there is a lot to learn about them as far as using and exactly how they work.

Thank you for posting this bro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Your not getting responses cause there are literally hundreds of threads here on PEPs. Search read get a basic knowledge then ask a specific question instead of being asked to be spoon fed. Start with ipam and CJC no DAC then ghrps those are the basics.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

What would you like to know bro.

Your not getting responses cause there are literally hundreds of threads here on PEPs. Search read get a basic knowledge then ask a specific question instead of being asked to be spoon fed. Start with ipam and CJC no DAC then ghrps those are the basics.

Not true at all I have just been out all day and this is the first time I have read this thread. Mikelee is a good guy so if I can ever help someone like him out I am happy. It's just awkward typing on this laptop so bear with me!

Ipam won't increase your body temperature like clen and it isn't an anabolic steroid like winny. Winny can dry you out and although Ipam shouldn't cause much water retention it will do the opposite of winny. Ipam will help your body break down fat in simple terms. It is also good for connective tissue and overall regeneration.

I am actually using Ipam now at 500mcg pre bed. It is best dosed 2-3 times daily (I will be dosing it twice soon). It gives you a longer gh release than other ghrp's. It should also have no effect on cortisol or prolactin. Both of those you want to keep in range as it will effect results, sexual performance and well everything.

If you run Ipam with the likes of cjc no dac expect increased muscle fullness due to the nitrogen retention. Expect improved sleep and recovery, both only adding to results. There will be fatloss but it will be gradual (unless you have cut cals a lot).

Any peptide cycle that will increase IGF-1 over time will only add to fat loss and nutrient utilization. Ipam is more a body composition changer imo. It will help add a little muscle and lose a little fat. No dramatic fat loss or muscle increase but the overall results should be great.

If you ever run Ipam I would recommend it at 500mcg twice daily. Each time combine with 100mcg cjc no dac. Depending upon when you train you want it pre training and pre bed.

Last edited:
Well, They each kinda have their own place in a regimen. Most peoples favorite combo is going to be ghrp/cjc1295 no dac a few times a day. From what I've read (and researched) this yields the best results. They split it up 3x daily at 250mcg ghrp and 100mcg cjc. This will elevate GH levels a good portion of the day. Personally, I prefer Ipamorelin 400mcg/100mcg cjc before bed for a more prolonged increase in gh. They are great taken alone or even better when used with gh. It allows you to get away with using a lower dose of GH and thereby saving you some $$

Hey guys thank you all very much elvia has always been extremely helpful and kind to me and all pm members from what ive seen but back to business my goal is going to be fat loss and muscle definition so sounds pretty good i have run mod grf and ghrp 6 i ran them like 4 times a day had hgh sode effects but 10 times stronger seemed like a great combo in filling out but i chose to cut it short i have been around along time and tried alot of things honsetly id say with my life work kids and everything i am terrible at sticking with anything but im thinking of doing a good my first good full term pep run along side some aas and maybe some slin toward the end hopefully i can stick it out thanks again for the answers

Mikelee there is no one more knowledgeable here then Russianstar when it come to peptides, He has been at it for many years.

Hbone

I figured these guys would've chimed in when they had a minute. They have always been extremely helpful. But you are right, there are tons of threads and logs that are also helpful. I like following some of the logs too.

I think you guys are taking what I said no it of context. I'm more than willing to help people and even led him in the direction of where I would start research.

I find when people search out and find the basics on their own they actually learn more and since there is more than one thought process they can analyze what makes the most sense to them and go that route.

I think you guys are taking what I said no it of context. I'm more than willing to help people and even led him in the direction of where I would start research.

I find when people search out and find the basics on their own they actually learn more and since there is more than one thought process they can analyze what makes the most sense to them and go that route.

Exactly. I started with Google researching hours after hours soaking up all the info. Plus sometimes whats on paper doesn't correlate to that individual. It's all about experimentation and finding out whats works for you. Although I have to say pro muscle is great and all the posters and logs etc. But some of the other forums/websites are full of so much misinformation I can't blame a guy for thinking wtf... where do I start.

Good stuff thx

Awesome thread. Man I am learning so much just reading all you guys posts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

When you guys take gh, slin, and peps are you taking them IM or Sub q? Not trying to hijack just learning also!

When you guys take gh, slin, and peps are you taking them IM or Sub q? Not trying to hijack just learning also!

Sub-q 90% of the time.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Zcrowe18