over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides and Women???

patk

FOUNDING Member
Registered
What peptides are well suited for women? Any actual experiences? My wife really wants to do a cycle of something and I don't want her on a bunch of shit. I got her some Var, T3 and Clen....that's about as much as I really want her doing ever.

But, if it's relatively healthy for women to use peps, then please tell me which ones you would recommend. Thanks

patk

What peptides are well suited for women? Any actual experiences? My wife really wants to do a cycle of something and I don't want her on a bunch of shit. I got her some Var, T3 and Clen....that's about as much as I really want her doing ever.

But, if it's relatively healthy for women to use peps, then please tell me which ones you would recommend. Thanks

patk

Your wife seems really cool. Question for you bro...just curious...not flaming. Why do you have her on T3 and clen? Pretty potent stuff...I would assume low dosage...correct?

Regarding peps...I would think any combo of CJC w/o DAC with Ipam or GHRP 2/6 would be fine. This isn't a drug per se...it is only telling your system to release your own GH...so it is quite natural and I would say "healthy" for any man or woman to use.

It isn't like pumping HGH into system where 1 or 2 ius would be recommended.

What goals or what would you both be trying to achieve? Fat loss etc?

I think you should check out DatBTrue's board. The reason that I say that is because, if I'm not mistaken, women want CJC1295 w/DAC because that causes "GH bleed" which is how women secrete GH. I read it a long time ago and can't really say for sure but you can't go wrong by reading Dat's board. BTW, I really don't like clen or T3... at all.

IronRaider - Yeah, my wife is very cool, I'm a lucky man! :D

I only have her on t3/clen because she wants to burn off about 10lbs of fat. She is having a hard time getting it off. She has really hit a wall. Tried switching up her diet and all kinds of different workouts and just not coming off. Yes, low doses of course.

Her goal really is to lose some BF, she would like to add a few pounds of lean muscle as well, anti aging, skin, hair, you know the overall wellness effects of GH :)

I would rather have her on them, than some of the other stuff I think am I right?

IronRaider - Yeah, my wife is very cool, I'm a lucky man! :D

I only have her on t3/clen because she wants to burn off about 10lbs of fat. She is having a hard time getting it off. She has really hit a wall. Tried switching up her diet and all kinds of different workouts and just not coming off. Yes, low doses of course.

Her goal really is to lose some BF, she would like to add a few pounds of lean muscle as well, anti aging, skin, hair, you know the overall wellness effects of GH :)

I would rather have her on them, than some of the other stuff I think am I right?

Yeah bro...I think you're on point. Bionic brings up a point, and I'll claim ignorance here...regarding women and CJC w and w/o DAC. That said...I believe Miss Q is using it w/o DAC.

Just a thought on the weight loss products...did you ever check out Yellow Haze? That is pretty bad ass, and would be a little healther for your wife than the T3 or Clen...just my 0.02 worth. ;)

Get her off the T3 and clen; is she preparing for a contest? Peptides are awesome for women or men.

MrsKH likes Ipam and cjc w/odac. 100/100 3 times/day...
She likes it alot..!

Yeah bro...I think you're on point. Bionic brings up a point, and I'll claim ignorance here...regarding women and CJC w and w/o DAC. That said...I believe Miss Q is using it w/o DAC.

Just a thought on the weight loss products...did you ever check out Yellow Haze? That is pretty bad ass, and would be a little healther for your wife than the T3 or Clen...just my 0.02 worth. ;)

I was using HCH frag along w/GH but stopped the frag. It didn't seem to do much for me....plus it was too hard to plan on being fasted all the time between workouts. I hear good things about it though!

IMO.....you have to take alot of the frag for it to work and for almost the same amount of moola you might as well just take gh!

Last edited:
I think you should check out DatBTrue's board. The reason that I say that is because, if I'm not mistaken, women want CJC1295 w/DAC because that causes "GH bleed" which is how women secrete GH. I read it a long time ago and can't really say for sure but you can't go wrong by reading Dat's board. BTW, I really don't like clen or T3... at all.

You are correct:)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Yes, I was using CJC frag along w/GH but stopped the frag. It didn't seem to do much for me....plus it was too hard to plan on being fasted all the time between workouts. I hear good things about it though!

IMO.....you have to take alot of the frag for it to work and for almost the same amount of moola you might as well just take gh!

Amen sista!!!! And in every case gh is greater than frag:)

Don't you hate it when someone spouts off knowledge like it's their own:devil:smi

Last edited:
Don't you hate it when someone spouts off knowledge like it's their own:devil:smi

Lmao, nah.....its how we all learn:)

And don't you hate it when you say out loud "I'm going to respond to Osiris and tell him it's because of him I have all that frag knowledge" and then....BAM he has to go post it in the form of a smart as* comment!!! :mad::mad:;)

What's that? Is that an ERGO banner in Miss Q's sig?!

:D
And don't you hate it when you say out loud "I'm going to respond to Osiris and tell him it's because of him I have all that frag knowledge" and then....BAM he has to go post it in the form of a smart as* comment!!! :mad::mad:;)

MrsKH likes Ipam and cjc w/odac. 100/100 3 times/day...
She likes it alot..!

Interestingly, she strongly prefers cjc/ipram 100/100 3 times daily over 1iu of Rijps twice daily.

Lmao!!!!! Oh no, trouble in the q household:) I am as knowledgeable with counseling as I am with peptides...lol. Two marriages down and the only successful relationship I have ever been in is the current one. Ok, so NO ONE EVER TAKE RELATIONSHIP ADVICE FROM ME!!!:)

Interestingly, she strongly prefers cjc/ipram 100/100 3 times daily over 1iu of Rijps twice daily.

Knucklehead- Why does your wife prefer the frag over Rips? I saw contest pics of her and she has a kick as* physique!

Lmao!!!!! Oh no, trouble in the q household:) I am as knowledgeable with counseling as I am with peptides...lol. Two marriages down and the only successful relationship I have ever been in is the current one. Ok, so NO ONE EVER TAKE RELATIONSHIP ADVICE FROM ME!!!:)

It's okay...I have finally forgiven him, for hijacking my post :rolleyes:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear