over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides for shoulder injury

Thick500

Registered
Originally posted this in CHAPS tb500 log, figured I would get more feedback if I started my own thread.

I have been dealing with some sort of shoulder injury for the past 6 months or so. No health insurance currently so MRI is not gonna happen anytime soon. I have spoken with many people about my pain and most think it is/could be a rotator cuff tear, but obviously there is no certainty in this. I did it going too heavy on incline barbell presses over 6 months ago.

I used to take 10g fish oil/day + glucos/chondr/msm combo and within 4 weeks I could train without pain, just had to deal with inflammation and pain that night and the following 3-4 days, it would subside just intime for me to train again. I stubbornly continued this and now that I am not taking the fish oil and joint compound regularly as I should, I can feel the inlammation/pain much more frequently/intensely and fear I only made the situation worse. I now struggle to press 30lb dumbells on flat or incline bench, overhead is out of the question. Cannot sleep on that shoulder for longer than 10 min before it hurts too much aswell. The most painful motion I have found is rear delt flyes on the pecdec machine. No idea why, as the pain is more so in the front of my shoulder, not side or rear, and it is deep in the joint. Anyone have same story? I can do side delt raises without any pain at all aswell. Mostly pressing motions of any kind and like I said definitely rear delt flyes.

Anyway, not necessarily looking for a diagnosis but I am all ears for those that have an idea. Was wondering if it would be worth giving tb500 a try though? Was told it could heal without surgery if I avoid aggrevating it completely. Currently dropping test to hrt levels and going to be running hgh, eq, and npp for increased collagen synthesis. I am eager to press again, chest and shoulders have atrophied big time and it is really frustrating. Considered igf and mgf aswell? PLEASE SOMEONE HELP, I am seriously losing alot of motivation to diet/train at all... fucking sucks.

Both of my rotator cuffs were bad before using tb-500. Bench and inclined presses caused the injuries. I also tore my rear delt doing barbell military press. TB-500 healed all the injuries fairly quickly. I now always do rotator cuff exercises to warm up the area before pressing on chest.

I would research 2mg TB-500 subQ every 3 days for 6 weeks. It will reduce the inflammation within a couple weeks.

Also, ACT1 and BPC 157 are healing peptides that can be used. I would research them directly in your delt.

Both of my rotator cuffs were bad before using tb-500. Bench and inclined presses caused the injuries. I also tore my rear delt doing barbell military press. TB-500 healed all the injuries fairly quickly. I now always do rotator cuff exercises to warm up the area before pressing on chest.

I would research 2mg TB-500 subQ every 3 days for 6 weeks. It will reduce the inflammation within a couple weeks.

Also, ACT1 and BPC 157 are healing peptides that can be used. I would research them directly in your delt.

Thank you so much! You are just the man I was hoping to hear from too! Question: ACT1 and BPC 157, would I need to research these directly into my rotator cuff? Doesn't seem possible. Just wondering why the delt muscle. Seems from there it would go systemic, just as if I researched it anywhere else?

Also I plan to start the tb500 soon and fear the major reduction in inflammation will indicate to me a false sign of it being healed, as the high dose fish oil did. Should I avoid involving my rotator cuff in training for the entire 6+ weeks even if there is no pain? Currently I do chest/delt/tri once a week as I can't dedicate an entire session to chest. Even now I avoid anything that puts direct stress on it, mostly going by feel. Chest is mostly alot of stretching and flyes, maybe very light 20lb db presses. Should I stick with it or is this even too much?

Anyone else with experience/insight into this please chime in, I can use all the help I can get.

It is the reduction in inflammation that makes you think you're injury is getting healed but come off of it and all the old pains return. Maybe you need to run it for 6 months to a year though. I ran if for around 2 months and felt great on it but after cessation all the old pains came roaring back. To me it's an analgesic and nothing more.

It is the reduction in inflammation that makes you think you're injury is getting healed but come off of it and all the old pains return. Maybe you need to run it for 6 months to a year though. I ran if for around 2 months and felt great on it but after cessation all the old pains came roaring back. To me it's an analgesic and nothing more.

Interesting...that's not what the research suggests. The inflammation is only of cytokines btw...I don't think anything shows it reducing PGF or PGE synthesis via COX.

Also, TB4 is highly concentrated in platelets and released in wound and injured tissues

Exactly what I was worried about, and exactly what I experienced with high dose fish oil. Did you train using the injured area while you were on? I would plan on doing the 2mg/month maintenance dosage after the 6 week loading phase however instead of just coming off. Reducing the inflammation for the long term should allow for healing. Considered igf and mgf aswell along with it while inflammation is reduced, aswell as hgh, eq, npp. Might awell throw everything at it, want to avoid surgery at all costs...

Interesting...that's not what the research suggests. The inflammation is only of cytokines btw...I don't think anything shows it reducing PGF or PGE synthesis via COX.

Also, TB4 is highly concentrated in platelets and released in wound and injured tissues

Do you have any experience with using it? Also any ideas on using mgf and or igf with it?

Do you have any experience with using it? Also any ideas on using mgf and or igf with it?

I don't have much experience. But I did read all of the information I could find. It isn't anti-inflammatory like NSAIDs. I don't know what the exact MoA for its anti-inflammatory effects are, to be honest. I haven't seen this anywhere online, and I am not sure anyone really knows. None of the studies talk about COX or prostalandins though...they only talk about blocking all sorts of different inflammatory cytokines like interleukin and tumor necrosis factor. I also know that platelets release this stuff in injured areas.

I don't see any issue with using it with growth factors. My thoughts are that it probably would be good to use after the initial inflammatory phase of an injury. You don't want to supress that or you could have a failed healing response. Once the injury has calmed down and it is trying to heal, this would seem like a good idea. It increases healing, vascularization, stem cell growth, etc.

Also, it has been shown to cause metastasis of tumors. But it doesn't cause cancer in and of itself the same way something like IGF could.

I've used tb 500 and found it worthwhile.

I think you should get some deca or npp and run it alongside your test. it will help keep your joints lubed up and you should feel some relief. it helps me.

gh also helps...

can you get your hands on a portable therapeutic ultrasound machine? I have one and it help with pain relief. I bought one online at mendmeshop.

always ice your shoulders after workouts.

I've had two surgeries and still have pain in both my shoulders so I can't even say that surgery is the best option.

I don't have much experience. But I did read all of the information I could find. It isn't anti-inflammatory like NSAIDs. I don't know what the exact MoA for its anti-inflammatory effects are, to be honest. I haven't seen this anywhere online, and I am not sure anyone really knows. None of the studies talk about COX or prostalandins though...they only talk about blocking all sorts of different inflammatory cytokines like interleukin and tumor necrosis factor. I also know that platelets release this stuff in injured areas.

I don't see any issue with using it with growth factors. My thoughts are that it probably would be good to use after the initial inflammatory phase of an injury. You don't want to supress that or you could have a failed healing response. Once the injury has calmed down and it is trying to heal, this would seem like a good idea. It increases healing, vascularization, stem cell growth, etc.

Also, it has been shown to cause metastasis of tumors. But it doesn't cause cancer in and of itself the same way something like IGF could.

Thanks, i suppose it would be a good time to give it a go. Once I find the best source for it I will run it and let you guys know my results.... Being on a low calorie diet wont affect this negatively will it? Would off-season bulking be a better time to run it or does it probably not matter?

I've used tb 500 and found it worthwhile.

I think you should get some deca or npp and run it alongside your test. it will help keep your joints lubed up and you should feel some relief. it helps me.

gh also helps...

can you get your hands on a portable therapeutic ultrasound machine? I have one and it help with pain relief. I bought one online at mendmeshop.

always ice your shoulders after workouts.

I've had two surgeries and still have pain in both my shoulders so I can't even say that surgery is the best option.

Very good to hear from someone with nagging shoulder pain saying it is worthwile! Good enough for me to give it a go! I am so lazy about icing my shoulders after workouts, thanks for your feedback bro! Will definitely look into that ultrasound machine. My buddy had one when he was stubbornly running some ug gear that left him with giant knots everywhere he pinned! Perfect!

Originally posted this in CHAPS tb500 log, figured I would get more feedback if I started my own thread.

I have been dealing with some sort of shoulder injury for the past 6 months or so. No health insurance currently so MRI is not gonna happen anytime soon. I have spoken with many people about my pain and most think it is/could be a rotator cuff tear, but obviously there is no certainty in this. I did it going too heavy on incline barbell presses over 6 months ago.

I used to take 10g fish oil/day + glucos/chondr/msm combo and within 4 weeks I could train without pain, just had to deal with inflammation and pain that night and the following 3-4 days, it would subside just intime for me to train again. I stubbornly continued this and now that I am not taking the fish oil and joint compound regularly as I should, I can feel the inlammation/pain much more frequently/intensely and fear I only made the situation worse. I now struggle to press 30lb dumbells on flat or incline bench, overhead is out of the question. Cannot sleep on that shoulder for longer than 10 min before it hurts too much aswell. The most painful motion I have found is rear delt flyes on the pecdec machine. No idea why, as the pain is more so in the front of my shoulder, not side or rear, and it is deep in the joint. Anyone have same story? I can do side delt raises without any pain at all aswell. Mostly pressing motions of any kind and like I said definitely rear delt flyes.

Anyway, not necessarily looking for a diagnosis but I am all ears for those that have an idea. Was wondering if it would be worth giving tb500 a try though? Was told it could heal without surgery if I avoid aggrevating it completely. Currently dropping test to hrt levels and going to be running hgh, eq, and npp for increased collagen synthesis. I am eager to press again, chest and shoulders have atrophied big time and it is really frustrating. Considered igf and mgf aswell? PLEASE SOMEONE HELP, I am seriously losing alot of motivation to diet/train at all... fucking sucks.

bro stop working out,all you are going to do is make it worse and it already sounds pretty bad,i tried somethings before i had surgery but nothing helped,i suppose i was to far gone,i am not trying to be a downer but your pains sounds alot like what i was having,i ended up having a partial rotator cuff tear with spurring,also had a bicep tendon tear which was causing pain in my front delt,and that repair really sucked,i should have just gotten the surgery several months before i did,i had decreased ROM for several months and now my rehab sucks bigtime,they are having to be really aggressive with PT and let me tell you bro it is very painful,if i were you i would give the peps and igf a try,do not do anything that causes any pain bro,rest the shit out of it,if it does not get better dont keep putting it off for months on end, i understand about not having any ins so in that case you have to do what you have to do.

Agree with everyone who says time off... time off=recovery

Thank you so much! You are just the man I was hoping to hear from too! Question: ACT1 and BPC 157, would I need to research these directly into my rotator cuff? Doesn't seem possible. Just wondering why the delt muscle. Seems from there it would go systemic, just as if I researched it anywhere else?

Also I plan to start the tb500 soon and fear the major reduction in inflammation will indicate to me a false sign of it being healed, as the high dose fish oil did. Should I avoid involving my rotator cuff in training for the entire 6+ weeks even if there is no pain? Currently I do chest/delt/tri once a week as I can't dedicate an entire session to chest. Even now I avoid anything that puts direct stress on it, mostly going by feel. Chest is mostly alot of stretching and flyes, maybe very light 20lb db presses. Should I stick with it or is this even too much?

Anyone else with experience/insight into this please chime in, I can use all the help I can get.

Both ACT1 and BPC 157 work systematically and at the point of injury. I would research both ways to see which works better. Research them directly in your delt muscle, also sub Q.

Definitely do rotator cuff exercises before training chest. I do a good 5-6 sets of two types of rotator cuff exercises. With a 5-10Lb dumbbell or plate, hold your arms up parallel to the ground. Bend your arms at a 90°/right angle. Rotate your forearms upward until your hands point straight up, keeping your upper arm parallel to the ground, then rotate back down. Do this for 12 reps, 6 sets. Another exercise I do is keep your upper arms pinned to your sides. Bend you forearm to a 90°/right angle. Rotate your hands outward away from the body, and then back to in front of yourself. 6 sets, 12 reps.

Exactly what I was worried about, and exactly what I experienced with high dose fish oil. Did you train using the injured area while you were on? I would plan on doing the 2mg/month maintenance dosage after the 6 week loading phase however instead of just coming off. Reducing the inflammation for the long term should allow for healing. Considered igf and mgf aswell along with it while inflammation is reduced, aswell as hgh, eq, npp. Might awell throw everything at it, want to avoid surgery at all costs...

Yeah, I trained the affected area which probably was a bad idea. But it is such a potent analgesic that it's hard to resist training. I should have ran it longer but I felt that Adequan worked better. My injury is in my shoulder and not muscle related so perhaps that might account for the difference. But I've read other reports where people said the pain came right back. Of course they probably didn't use it in the proper manner either.

I talked a friend into using mod grf/ghrp-2 because of a labrum he tore a couple years ago and had surgery on. He ran the peptides for 4 months and his shoulder felt much better after a few weeks

i just screwed up my shoulder benching the xrays show AC sublaxion - a widening on the AC joint and minimal superior dsiplacement. does anyone know what this means in english? LOL

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws