over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides while off cycle

livinlean

Registered
Hey guys, Im getting off test in a week and starting my pct 3 weeks from now. I'm currently on 3.3iu and plan to keep it that way until I start my bulk in the new year.

So I plan to be off for about 3 months. I initially was planning on running mk-677 along side my GH but I am having a hard time finding a Canadian domestic that has mk-677 right now. So my question is this, what would you guys recommend to be run with HGH and at what dose?

I would love to add some size but my main goal is to at the very least maintain my current size..

10-20mcg of igfl3 pwo

Thanks for the reply diesel. I was thinking about adding it in preWO for month 2 of my pct. Have you used it PWO with good results at that dosage?

I was also considering adding in log PreWO for one of the months and possibly upping my HGH that month as well but I haven't made up my mind on that as of yet.

I forgot to add in my original post that Im seeking a peptide/compound that would be used for the duration of my PCT or even longer 3+ months at a time.

I would throw everything and the kitchen sink at it. These peps don't replace AAS so better use everything you can.

Ghrp2 and modgrf 3-4x a day.
Igf1lr3 pre/post-workout.
Mk677 if you can find it.

Can you get your hands on some slin? I'd do low dose slin preworkout and igf1 postworkout.

I would throw everything and the kitchen sink at it. These peps don't replace AAS so better use everything you can.

Ghrp2 and modgrf 3-4x a day.
Igf1lr3 pre/post-workout.
Mk677 if you can find it.

Can you get your hands on some slin? I'd do low dose slin preworkout and igf1 postworkout.

Thanks for the reply rambo. Definitely still going to try to get me some mk-677. I have some slin on hand. What would you recommend for a post workout dose of igf1 for someone who has never used it before? ghrp2 and modgrf 3x a day at 100mcg, correct?

Thanks for the reply rambo. Definitely still going to try to get me some mk-677. I have some slin on hand. What would you recommend for a post workout dose of igf1 for someone who has never used it before? ghrp2 and modgrf 3x a day at 100mcg, correct?

Start with 50mcgs of the igf, if you feel like you need more you can go to 100mcgs but you shouldn't need anymore then that.

For the ghrp2 and mod, I always start at 100mcgs of each then work up to 200mcgs of ghrp2 with 100mcgs of mod.

Hey guys, Im getting off test in a week and starting my pct 3 weeks from now. I'm currently on 3.3iu and plan to keep it that way until I start my bulk in the new year.

So I plan to be off for about 3 months. I initially was planning on running mk-677 along side my GH but I am having a hard time finding a Canadian domestic that has mk-677 right now. So my question is this, what would you guys recommend to be run with HGH and at what dose?

I would love to add some size but my main goal is to at the very least maintain my current size..

If you can find a Cdn source for Innovagen they make a great MK product.

Start with 50mcgs of the igf, if you feel like you need more you can go to 100mcgs but you shouldn't need anymore then that.

For the ghrp2 and mod, I always start at 100mcgs of each then work up to 200mcgs of ghrp2 with 100mcgs of mod.

Awesome. Thanks again for the reply. I'll do some more reading on ghrp-2 and modgrf but I think I'll go that route because they aren't too expensive anyways. Do you think I should run these two for the duration of my off cycle (3 months)? And when do you think would be the best time to implement preWO insulin into this equation?

If you can find a Cdn source for Innovagen they make a great MK product.

Oh wow thanks for the heads up man. I actually do have a innovagen source but just didn't realize they made mk.

If your willing to throw all the other stuff at your body in order to try to keep as much muscle as possible after post cycle then why come off? Why not drop down to TRT doses?

Awesome. Thanks again for the reply. I'll do some more reading on ghrp-2 and modgrf but I think I'll go that route because they aren't too expensive anyways. Do you think I should run these two for the duration of my off cycle (3 months)? And when do you think would be the best time to implement preWO insulin into this equation?

You can run them indefinitely brother, there is no reason to cycle them but I like to switch things up after I get accumulated to them after a while. Add one thing at a time. Start with the ghrp2 and mod. Once you are comfortable with those add the igf postworkout. Once comfortable with that, run the slin preworkout. Reason for this is all these compounds can make you hypo and lethargic, so best to gauge things before adding another. Keep a decent amount of carbs in the mix to make sure you don't go hypo but don't overdo the carbs, this takes some trial and error.

No problem brother. Good luck!

If your willing to throw all the other stuff at your body in order to try to keep as much muscle as possible after post cycle then why come off? Why not drop down to TRT doses?

The initial plan was to come off and bring my levels back to normal. Once doing so get semen analysis done and if everything came back fine, go ahead with cryopreservation. The more reading I have been doing, the more I have seen how easy guys are getting their women pregnant so now I'm not sure if this is even necessary but the cost isn't very much so I decided to go ahead and just have it as a back up plan.

Thanks for the reply diesel. I was thinking about adding it in preWO for month 2 of my pct. Have you used it PWO with good results at that dosage?

I was also considering adding in log PreWO for one of the months and possibly upping my HGH that month as well but I haven't made up my mind on that as of yet.

I forgot to add in my original post that Im seeking a peptide/compound that would be used for the duration of my PCT or even longer 3+ months at a time.

Pre workout works fine too.. it's has about a 30 hr half-life

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity