over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PGF2

MAN..IV'E BEEN ON PGCL FOR ABOUT 6-WEEKS,THEN SWITCHED TO OIL-BASED PGF2A FOR ABOUT 3-4 WEEKS SO FAR-THE SIDES ON THE OGF2A ARE MORE HARSH THAN THE PGCL(MY STOMACH IS CRAMPING WITH MORE PAIN),AND ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT THERE IS NO SITE-GROWTH(I WAS DOING TWICE A DAY AT GOOD HIGH DOSES),AND THE ONLY REASOMN IM DOING IT IS BECAUSE I LIKE THE "LESS WATER BLOAT" LOOK,AND THATS ABOUT IT.THERE IS NO FAT LOSS,ITS ALL B.S IF YOU ASK ME AND A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE ON DIFFERENT BOARDS THAT WERE EXPERIMENTING WITH THIS AS MUCH AS I DID. SORRY TO DISSAPOINT ANYONE-BUT THATS THE TRUTH.

Hey muscledoc1, when you said that you experienced no site-growth. Were you talking specifically about the oil-based PGF2A or did you mean that both the PGCL and PGF2A did nothing for you as far as results go?

Just a little confused, and trying to clarify.
Thanks bro

So I am correct in understanding the following?

PGCL is a very powerful diuretic/laxative, but does comparatively little for fat burning or site growth.

PGF2 is a very powerful thermogenic with short half life, has worse side effects than PGCL, and has serious anabolic potential at site injections, but prevents training and therefore can only be used post-workout.

i've used PGCL in the past, i used it for somewhere between 3 and 4 weeks and pretty much all i got was a dryer looking physique and lots of trips to the bathroom.

It all went to my calves for the site growth effects, but a few times i put it in my quads just to test the intensity of the abdominal cramping and i have to say, i don't feel like it was any worse than shooting it down in the calves.

SO what IS the story with this stuff? I have a lot of it here but quit using it because i saw no growth.

Also, i've never seen one before-after picture of someone's results with prostoglandins.

I think we all want this stuff to be for real (with my stock pile of it, i know i do) So can someone please clarify the reason for all the buzz but no proof of delivery?

For the people that said they DID get results from it, but quit due to the side effects.. or for any other reason, can you give any detailed information about your experience?

It may be treason to forums, but i'd hate to think we're getting hyped into an inert substance thats being sold by all the 'approved sources'. i'd personally rather just have reliable info from reliable people about reliable drugs that we're all using.

I just wanted to bump this for any more input anyone here might have.

The info in the first post looks identical to an artical I read on a link Big A provided in the profiles section. I skimmed over that 1st post, so I don't know if it was referenced to the other site or not. At any rate, it looks like good info despite some negative reports in this thread.

I wonder how a compound with clinical reports of such powerful results can leave some people wanting? Can there be such a drastic variance of effect in normal healthy BBers, or is it more likely to be a disparity in quality between different suppliers?

well when i was in mexico, i got lutylase from upjon, which is pgf2a, i started using it but i could not do more than one shot a day and never went higher than 1/2 a cc, i would pin it in my left tri and never saw any noticeable gains.
so i stopd using it, maybe i needed higher doses but it was almost imposible to shoot it more than once a day, it may sound weird but i kind of liked the sick feelling it gave me. now i only use it once in a while to make me shit everything out.:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws