over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pharma Grade HGH

bufff1369

Newbies
I've been using HGH off and on for over 20 yrs. I've tried them all. Most recent I've been on Serostim. Before that riptopin.
My question is who do you recommend for pharma grade. If not pharma **EDIT**
I've never tried research chem peptides.

any info would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can afford it, humatrope or norditropin(nordilet, not simplexx since most are fake). Genos and saizen are also very good as well. Seros are ok but not the best for pharm grade.

First off, welcome to the forum…it's a great source of info and great people, just make sure to adhere to the few existing rules.

With that in mind, make sure not to ask for sources, it's one of the forums big no-no's…I'm by no means the forum police, but figured I'd help make a mod's life a bit easier on a weekend!

Do a little research, I'm sure you'll discover your own answer…again welcome to the board.

Last edited:
thanks for the info, i was assuming if they were sponsors it would be okay. Appreciate the advice. i want ask for names on the forum.

Any advice on peptides that would be close to HGH i see so may different options. seems confusing.

I've been on generics for almost 10yrs and switched to humatrope recently. Even at 1-2iu less I get the similar gains but they seem a lot cleaner. I'm leaning out while still keeping weight on and my face doesn't get puffy like on generics. And it's definitely not because generics are dosed higher bc on my gh serum test I tested higher humatrope than all the generics I've used.

if money and access were no object id stay on humatrope year round. Genos and Nordis are a close 2nd but those are to me a #1, 2a and 2b then there is everything else and the everything else is a last resort and generics are never.

thanks for the info, i was assuming if they were sponsors it would be okay. Appreciate the advice. i want ask for names on the forum.

Any advice on peptides that would be close to HGH i see so may different options. seems confusing.

in my experience, which isn't expert level with peps like I would consider my aas experience, peps don't even compare on their own (ghrp-2 was my fav that I tried) but peps along with hgh makes a big difference, running 3-4iu keife hgh along with 2 doses of ghrp-2 each day felt more like 6-7iu hgh

just some food for thought, I'm not the only one thats come to figure that out but others may shed a lot more light on the why and how haha

You'll not find any pharmacy GH on underground market (by prescription) But I can recommend you to try Novotrop this isn't totally pharma GH but it really close to pharma quality (by prescription)

You'll not find any pharmacy GH on underground market (by prescription) But I can recommend you to try Novotrop this isn't totally pharma GH but it really close to pharma quality (by prescription)

Completely disagree. You just need to do your research first before investing. ;)

SEROSTIMS are by far the best Pharma gh money can buy. I get them @ half price of some vendors. And they are real with sticker from the pharmacy on them 126 iu.

If generics the greytops are the best. Hplc, uv, MALDI, test show the protein chain and amino acids acid sequence are correct. There's the vendor here who
Has the verified real ones.

anyones thoughts on scrioxx somastin? or the new black tops?

I use HGH PERMANENT. i never come off. I just want to find the right one and stay on it. nothing worse than taking fake HGH

Rips worked great for me. as far as getting shredded. i also like the anti aging aspect. I'm 44 but look 30's :) thank HGH for 20 yrs.

Attachments

• IMG_1581.jpg
    IMG_1581.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 1,172
Everyone on hgh seems to think is causing a drastic difference.

1. 3d (it's water weight that's different than aas water gained.
2. Serostim. It's made to help wasting and gain lbs in hiv patients. Lbm has been water (yes that's considered lbm) and other growth. It does not create new muscle cells nor is it even anabolic to gain muscle. Hiv patients don't gain any muscle on it and they use 18iu a day. Ask any gay guy on it.
3. Guys are using it and eat shit. Yet look full and lean.
Kinda expensive for that, you're better off with tren at lower dosages like elvi.
4. You gotta use slin and anabolics to make gh really shine they say. Or just use slin and anabolics. Try hgh on own and you'll see. Don't be fooled by weight gain. It's kinda scary that gh Eater lasts longer in body.
5. I've used both Serostim (up to 9iu) right from hiv poz guys
As well as others (good generics)
Muscle gained has been no more better than with aas/slin.

Everyone on hgh seems to think is causing a drastic difference.

1. 3d (it's water weight that's different than aas water gained.

2. Serostim. It's made to help wasting and gain lbs in hiv patients. Lbm has been water (yes that's considered lbm) and other growth. It does not create new muscle cells nor is it even anabolic to gain muscle. Hiv patients don't gain any muscle on it and they use 18iu a day. Ask any gay guy on it.

3. Guys are using it and eat shit. Yet look full and lean.

Kinda expensive for that, you're better off with tren at lower dosages like elvi.

4. You gotta use slin and anabolics to make gh really shine they say. Or just use slin and anabolics. Try hgh on own and you'll see. Don't be fooled by weight gain. It's kinda scary that gh Eater lasts longer in body.

5. I've used both Serostim (up to 9iu) right from hiv poz guys

As well as others (good generics)

Muscle gained has been no more better than with aas/slin.

I completely disagree.. How does a teenage boy develop new muscle tissue at MASSIVE DRASTIC speed. Yes their testosterone levels are raised but not enough to turn them from boy into adult in 2 years.. Theirs a lot to be said for HGH in creating muscle tissue in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completely disagree.. How does a teenage boy develop new muscle tissue at MASSIVE DRASTIC speed. Yes their testosterone levels are raised but not enough to turn them from boy into adult in 2 years.. Theirs a lot to be said for HGH in creating muscle tissue in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prove that. Bring in one studies that shows muscle growth.
and has gh ever turned anyone anything significant in two years. If you're putting in exogenous hormones that surpass what is natural, shouldn't we be seeing a lot from gh if that was true.

And what u stated basically makes gh superior testosterone.
Which will never be true when it comes to muscle.

Read about puberty.

Last edited:
anyones thoughts on scrioxx somastin?
Very good. No moon face or a lot of water retention. It reminded me of pharma in that my fingertips had that tingling feeling but my hands were not really swollen.
I used 4ius/d.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner