over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pramipexole

I hope bumping this old thread isn't frowned on but I'm in a tough situation...

I'm at week 1.5 of tren E (400 wk) and I'm almost sure my Caber is fake (ordered from a reasonable well regarded pharma-only site, not a sponsor here) because I'm getting bad gyno pain even after taking .5mg/day for the last 4 days.

I ordered prami from a respected sponsor but, with the holiday, it might not get here until next week... I know this threat advises starting low but I need to push it as high as possible before this gyno gets worse (already had some)

I have run prami before but I always started at .5/day and got none of the side effects discussed in this threat so I'm starting to wonder if is was fake...

In a tough situation like this, how high do you think I could start?
You'll know if your prami is real. I dont get nausea on prami. I've started at .5mg many times and can very quickly push it to 1mg. If it's real, you'll still get the drowsiness within a few hours of dosing and the dopamine rebound in the middle of the night, leaving you wide awake at 2am.

I have used pharma caber and pharma prami. Da's do not stop me from getting tren gyno. My glands will swell bad, you can feel them, they become hard lumps. My nipples will be puffy and hurt too. But, every time I have stopped tren, within a couple months, my tren gyno, or swollen gyno like glands/nipples, have gone back to normal. Last time I ran tren, I didn't even use a da, nipples still went back to normal.

Your caber might be gtg. Swollen, sore nips might just be something you have to deal with everytime you run tren.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You'll know if your prami is real. I dont get nausea on prami. I've started at .5mg many times and can very quickly push it to 1mg. If it's real, you'll still get the drowsiness within a few hours of dosing and the dopamine rebound in the middle of the night, leaving you wide awake at 2am.

I have used pharma caber and pharma prami. Da's do not stop me from getting tren gyno. My glands will swell bad, you can feel them, they become hard lumps. My nipples will be puffy and hurt too. But, every time I have stopped tren, within a couple months, my tren gyno, or swollen gyno like glands/nipples, have gone back to normal. Last time I ran tren, I didn't even use a da, nipples still went back to normal.

Your caber might be gtg. Swollen, sore nips might just be something you have to deal with everytime you run tren.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SO I stopped the Caber and Nolva from the same online pharma and switched to a reputable liquid/research nolva and BOOM all issues reversed (pain at least, I do have solid mass that won't go away easily)... Have Prami from the same research co coming in today/tomorrow...

Crazy thing is I used the same caber/nolva combo from a different online pharm in the past and it worked but this time it somehow seemed the CAUSE issues rather than fix anything...

Do you adapt to prami? Like I can’t sleep for shit even on 100mcg. I’ve been upping it 50mcg. No side effects other then I can’t sleep. Does this fade away when you stick to a dose?

This is the craziest shit ever...

So stopping the "pharma" caber I had reversed the gyno issue... WTF could have been in it to CAUSE gyno...

Anyway... Started Prami from a super reputable supplier here and, maybe I am just so use to not sleeping, but I notice no sides/issues... Sometimes I just thinbk I'm so use to feeling like crap (tons of chronic injuries and depression since childhood) that I've tuned out awareness of how things effect me but so far I'm not getting what all the hype is about being careful. Started at 200mcg, then 300mcg, will stay there a few days then 400 to hopefully get to 500 soon

I switched to mid day dosing.250mcg and then I go take a nap, prami wakes me up and I’m not groggy at all. Get up and go train

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws