over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pramipexole

As I write this I am wearing one of Barbie's pink bras and masturbating whilst I bet on 2moros world cup games and I am not even on prami anymore :eek::D

Hahaha everyone does that, right?

A successful treatment of buprenorphine withdrawal with the dopamine receptor agonist pramipexole.

AuthorsMakhinson M, et al. Show all Journal
Am J Addict. 2014 Mar 15. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2014.12133.x. [Epub ahead of print]

Affiliation
Abstract
BACKGROUND: Buprenorphine, used for treating opioid dependence, may have a withdrawal syndrome requiring treatment. Modulation of the dopamine system, which has been implicated in opioid withdrawal, may be a target for withdrawal for opioids such as buprenorphine.

CASE REPORT: A case is reported of a buprenorphine withdrawal syndrome with predominant symptoms of restlessness that were resistant to clonidine and benzodiazepines. It was successfully treated with the dopamine agonist pramipexole.

SCIENTIFIC SIGNIFICANCE: Dopamine receptor agonists may have a place in the treatment of restlessness associated with opioid withdrawal and may have value for the broader spectrum of opioid withdrawal symptoms. (Am J Addict 2014;XX:1-3).

I hadn't took prami for well over a week (2 weeks I think) and last night I done about 0.1mg right before bed. I had probably the best series of dreams ever. It was like a 2 week adventure whilst I slept. I had the best sleep ever but gutted cos I can't remember my dreams now. I was gonna write them down when I first woke up... mental dreams. I have felt great today.

As mentioned in my above post I haven't really been using prami recently. Although last night I wanted a deep sleep so I dosed a small amount (0.1mg) and had an amazing sleep and felt great in the morning. These are the only 2 times I have taken it but will do another 0.1mg tonight :)

As mentioned in my above post I haven't really been using prami recently. Although last night I wanted a deep sleep so I dosed a small amount (0.1mg) and had an amazing sleep and felt great in the morning. These are the only 2 times I have taken it but will do another 0.1mg tonight :)

How can I accurately dose .1mg? I've been
afraid to use prami because my sleep was shite but I did .7mg. I think I'll give it a try tonight because I'm freaking wired from taking a big dose of preworkout later then I should have today. I had an amazing workout so it was worth it. I'll try .1mg pramipexole with 5mg melatonin. I haven't had lucid dreams in a long time. I hope they are filled with flying and lots of vagina, and of course lots of cats. I love cats! :D

How can I accurately dose .1mg? I've been
afraid to use prami because my sleep was shite but I did .7mg. I think I'll give it a try tonight because I'm freaking wired from taking a big dose of preworkout later then I should have today. I had an amazing workout so it was worth it. I'll try .1mg pramipexole with 5mg melatonin. I haven't had lucid dreams in a long time. I hope they are filled with flying and lots of vagina, and of course lots of cats. I love cats! :D
Slin pin? Or a drawing syringe with similar graduations to a slin pin?

Slin pin? Or a drawing syringe with similar graduations to a slin pin?

Should I pull the needle out of the slin pin? If I leave the needle in will the pramipexole be too thick to get sucked in? I'll try it tonight.

Should I pull the needle out of the slin pin? If I leave the needle in will the pramipexole be too thick to get sucked in? I'll try it tonight.
Some slin pins have removable tips...but none I have ever tried to macgyver. :(
I found some 1ml syringes with an open tip somewhere once...

Some slin pins have removable tips...but none I have ever tried to macgyver. :(
I found some 1ml syringes with an open tip somewhere once...

I learned from a girl I dated how to pull the needle out of the slin pin. You just bend it and pull hard and it comes out. She'd use it for recital administration of street drugs. Hahaha

I learned from a girl I dated how to pull the needle out of the slin pin. You just bend it and pull hard and it comes out. She'd use it for recital administration of street drugs. Hahaha

What a lovely girl and a great tip :D

Damn! Did she use anything specific to bend it?

Damn! Did she use anything specific to bend it?

She used her fingers. I tried that just now but the needle snapped off. It worked with the prami extaction though.
I just took .1mg pramipexole which is only 3.33units. I feel euphoric and relaxed. What a good high. :)

So I have been experimenting with prami a ton lately. I found a huge 22 page discussion about it on another forum. I was dosing .25-.5 split into morning dose and afternoon because I couldn't sleep if take before. This was terrible for me, I could not function because the prami made me so groggy. So as per recommendation on that other forum they said "jump" the dose straight to 1mg 2 hours before bed. I was scared to do this for fear of puking. Anyway it went great! Give this a try guys

So I have been experimenting with prami a ton lately. I found a huge 22 page discussion about it on another forum. I was dosing .25-.5 split into morning dose and afternoon because I couldn't sleep if take before. This was terrible for me, I could not function because the prami made me so groggy. So as per recommendation on that other forum they said "jump" the dose straight to 1mg 2 hours before bed. I was scared to do this for fear of puking. Anyway it went great! Give this a try guys

Can you tell me why you would "jump" up the dose so quick?

I remember I accidentally took 1 mg of prami instead of my letro one day, I had to call in sick to work.

Because that was the recommendation from lots of other guys who have been using this alot longer. I had worse side effects at the lower doses. Going to try it this afternoon again and see if I can sleep better. Gf also took 1mg

Because that was the recommendation from lots of other guys who have been using this alot longer. I had worse side effects at the lower doses. Going to try it this afternoon again and see if I can sleep better. Gf also took 1mg

Did you use the same brand both times? I have been using prami for years and trust me your recommendation will not work for nearly everyone. I almost was gonna leave this thread and thought best not even recommending it as I was getting 5 pm's every day from guys who said they felt awful from prami. But 99% of the time they take too much. You tell them to start at 0.1mg for a reason but they figure it is too low so they take 0.5mg :banghead: Some people seem fine on prami even with 1-3mg per day but most aren't like that. Most get sick if they go up to 0.4mg from 0.1mg.

I will say thought as discussed in this thread for most it is best using it about 2 hours pre bed (especially with higher doses). But the key is to work up to that dose over time. Prami is an amazing drug but can be unpredictable so caution needs to be used. I guarantee like the above stated if guys go up to 1mg 2 hours pre bed I bet nearly all of them are phoning in sick the next day. Prami sick is the worst I have ever felt. It was even worst than the time I took too much MT2 and was on the toilet from 3am to about 6am :eek::D

As you say Ironceltic most people can't take it in the day as you simply can't function... I wanted to go a sleep on a concrete floor in work when I dosed it that way.

We have been using superiors all along and working the dose up over the period of a month. We didn't just jump straight to 1mg after hardly using it

I can only do .1- .25 at the most.

Also just get a "baby oral syringe" or I believe this is the same thing as what they give you to apply/measure pet flea medication. Its basically a skin pin with no tip and meant to be reused.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131